TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I just called.. one Spanish lady picked up.. then I asked can I speak to a tier 2 officer, she replied back rudely, For WHAT? 😭

2 have spoken nicely to me and I spoke nicely back. 2 have spoken to me like complete and total raging a$$ho!es and I returned the same attitude. Both ways I made it to a tier 2. One pleasantly and one not so pleasantly...haha 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
12 hours ago, LilyJ said:

Seriously just sad.. Can never understand why people with such poor customer service and people skills are given jobs where they interact with customers (as we are since we are all paying for this service) with such rude responses and tones. Especially when we are paying them hundreds of dollars for a GOVERNMENT service that takes ridiculously forever as it is!! Just awful how people treat other humans especially when they are supposed to be providing a service

Yes

She was very rude. Twice she said for what.. and she said it really rude also.

Man.. Anyways forget about that

Why they have to get these jobs. Treating people like trash.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

2 have spoken nicely to me and I spoke nicely back. 2 have spoken to me like complete and total raging a$$ho!es and I returned the same attitude. Both ways I made it to a tier 2. One pleasantly and one not so pleasantly...haha 

Wow it's good to return same attitude 👍 haha

I couldn't do it. I was like just forget this idiot. There are many more workers there who are nice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
On 6/16/2019 at 6:41 PM, ichisan said:

What did they request? And what did you send in?

They originally requested my/petitioner’s latest tax transcript and then thru RFE for my w2.

Also my spouse’s police certificate, birth certificate, our marriage certificate and copy of his passport, all translated and notaries copies.

Timeline
On 6/19/2019 at 8:53 AM, JMPM said:

Hold up a protest sign that says
"FAIL LEADERSHIP"
"Nebraska Service Center 350+ Days"
"Potomac Service Center 90~ Days"

👍🏼

21 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

They seem to be working today! I saw some updates for July 10,11th cases

Screenshot_20190712-185850.jpg

How you get that info?

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Swadesfan said:

We got approved... thank you VJ Family

NOA1: 13th July 2018

NOA2: 10th July 2019

I called Friday and super nice lady told me we got approved. I recieved the letter in mail today. Both online account still showing case received.

I'll be praying for you all and hope you will get approval soon.🙏

Next station NVC...

I'm very happy for you, congrats, I hope you can be with your spouse very soon

Timeline
Just now, jademcculloch said:

I'm very happy for you, congrats, I hope you can be with your spouse very soon

Thank you. Based on what I have seen, looks like it's going to be another 4-5 months. 

Omg y’all my case got approved  something told me to go check 😍😩🙏🏽🙏🏽
I-130 PD January 4,2019
I29f PD June 13, 2019 then denied July 11,2019 
I-130 approved July 11,2019

nebraska service center   

Please y’all file those K3’s this is proof

2913DD21-4F56-4D16-8D74-525A95A403D1.jpeg

Edited by Shaylan21

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.