TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
17 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

My NOA1 says 13th and one of online account say 18th🤦‍♂️. I went with 18th for probably the worst case scenario estimate here, but honestly I don't remember 🤷‍♂️. I think 5 day difference is insignificant compare to 365 days of waiting for NOA2...NSC 😔

Well today is new day..

Not sure if anything will come.

I'm praying though.

I'm not going to call them. I feel but I don't think so.. they may just say case under review.

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
On 7/9/2019 at 11:03 AM, PlumbTired said:

Today marks 1 year since Nebraska got our application. Happy anniversary to us! How should we celebrate 1 year of frustration as we head into year 2?

Anything?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Anything?

Happy anniversary guys, welcome to year 2 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️Let’s keep our hopes high

Timeline
7 hours ago, pinano said:

Interestingly, I’m really hoping you hear something soon, since our k3 pd is two weeks after yours! 😁

I actually saw someone in a Facebook group that might get the K3 denial letter any day (person had an online (?) update) and their Pd was 2 weeks after ours... so you might be lucky😀

Married: 01/26/2019

I130 NOA1 (PD): 02/20/2019 (Nebraska)

K3 NOA1 (PD): 05/29/2019 

I-130 NOA2: 07/18/2019

*waiting for NVC case number*

Timeline
7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Well today is new day..

Not sure if anything will come.

I'm praying though.

I'm not going to call them. I feel but I don't think so.. they may just say case under review.

Nothing today either...well I guess wait for tomorrow. At this rate, I am not sure that if we are going to be done by December.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
8 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Anything?

I'm afraid not. At this point, I'm hoping no news is good news. Maybe the wait means they're finishing it up and I won't get an RFE.

A boy can dream...

5 hours ago, Shellbiz said:

Happy anniversary guys, welcome to year 2 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️Let’s keep our hopes high

Haha, thanks!

Timeline
10 hours ago, Shellbiz said:

Wow thanks haha 😂🤪

5 hours ago, PlumbTired said:

I'm afraid not. At this point, I'm hoping no news is good news. Maybe the wait means they're finishing it up and I won't get an RFE.

A boy can dream...

Haha, thanks!

I'm thinking the same..  I am also hoping no news is good news.. wow you read my mind.

I also don't want rfe.

Timeline
6 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

Nothing today either...well I guess wait for tomorrow. At this rate, I am not sure that if we are going to be done by December.

Yes same here. Nothin.  I'm not even sure how we'll get an answer. Some are online, some are mail..

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
17 hours ago, David & Olga said:

So i wanted to shed some light with cold hard numbers. I attached the antecedent quarterly reports for this calendar year, Q1 (October 1 - December 31st) and Q2 (January 1st - March 31st). The second quarterly report was just recently issued on the 26th of June. It appears as if the overall petitions received dropped by 9.2%, while at the same time, the approvals have raised 7.6% which is a positive indicator that USCIS overall is approving at a faster rate while receiving less petitions. Now for the Nebraska Service Center, the I-130 petitions received dropped by 7.2% last quarter, but also the approval rate dropped by a whopping 26%, which seems to indicate an administrative problem when you juxtapose the fact that the overall approval rates between all processing centers have increased last quarter. It almost seems as if Nebraska is the weakest link in the chain of service centers. California Service Center has sped up it's processing times last quarter by 14%, same with the Potomac Center, 13.3% . Texas has also slowed considerably, by roughly 16.3%. I thought i'd share these figures to open up a dialogue. I will post the Q3 results as soon as they come out in a couple of months after the auditing is done. My conclusion is if the overall approval rates continue to increase quarterly by this proportion in tandem with a decrease of petitions received, i hope that we can eventually go back to a 5-6 month processing time for I-130s like back in 2016-2017. 

Q1 I-130 2019 Totals: 

image.png.95377455922a76e5194781302ca3c240.png

Q2 I-130 2019 Totals: 

image.png.7d36a10eef93c59047d8e9358fd0f6fa.png

Q1 I-130 2019 Nebraska:

image.png.460374b27d2776a3a7930cba38f0c98d.png

Q2 I-130 2019 Nebraska: 

image.png.34fcde7ade7055be58e35e1719199281.png

I130_performancedata_fy2019_qtr1.pdf 235.63 kB · 4 downloads I130_performancedata_fy2019_qtr2.pdf 310.28 kB · 3 downloads

Thanks for crushing the numbers. There is obviously another problem at Nebraska SC and while this is not resolved the processing time won't go down.

Also, the denial rate went up from 4.1% to 7,7%. Maybe they scrutinize the applications in more depth to find a reason to deny. That would explain both the longer processing time and the higher denial rate. But it does not seem that this occured in other SCs.

For our story, look at my profile.

Timeline
3 hours ago, JulienR said:

Thanks for crushing the numbers. There is obviously another problem at Nebraska SC and while this is not resolved the processing time won't go down.

Also, the denial rate went up from 4.1% to 7,7%. Maybe they scrutinize the applications in more depth to find a reason to deny. That would explain both the longer processing time and the higher denial rate. But it does not seem that this occured in other SCs.

That is terrible..

Timeline
12 hours ago, jademcculloch said:

I feel like they're on vacation this week

Agree. Today is friday. I think slow work week

Tomorrow is my year, 🎉

The 13

Edited by Saci Singh

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.