TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

But I feel they're behind... They went back to work on July 5

But it's all too confusing how they work. Julys 13s are still not so much touched..

I know everything is possible and that they are probably processing a lot of dates at the same time. There is no real rule . They are the only one to know . 

I stopped to look at the tracker because at each time I get sick when I see that after almost a year I am still not on the line . 

Its like here in VJ they processed the 8th of July already 4 times ! 

Dont stress about that because they are maybe in the 5, 7,12,13 of July + 1st of September + 25 of December ..lol 

what i want to say it’s dont loose hope your turn is coming 😊

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Oh my.. sorry to hear, it's all a lot of us. We all have our situations but they don't seem to even keep their time frame. Just keep going back and back.

We also have plans ahead of us.  My husband and I wish to open a salon in South FL. And much more.

And what's worst is that nwe are waiting in limbo.

Now I'm thinking would I ever a reply.

I see rfe's being given out yesterday for my date.

I pray ☘️🙏🏼

Thank you 🙏

yes we have all different situations and they play with our nerves . 

With my husband we want to open a Bed and breakfast in Mississippi or Alabama and other things and it’s very frustrating. 

You are not alone to think “ will I ever have an answer ?” Because like you say they go back and back .. 

somedays we are full of hope and motivation and some other days we are completely desperate .. 

i keep praying too to be able to move on soon 🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I know everything is possible and that they are probably processing a lot of dates at the same time. There is no real rule . They are the only one to know . 

I stopped to look at the tracker because at each time I get sick when I see that after almost a year I am still not on the line . 

Its like here in VJ they processed the 8th of July already 4 times ! 

Dont stress about that because they are maybe in the 5, 7,12,13 of July + 1st of September + 25 of December ..lol 

what i want to say it’s dont loose hope your turn is coming 😊

It's hard to understand what the heck they're doing. Lol

I keep checking tracker to see if I see anything new..

It is very hard to keep hope when I'm supposed to hear something.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

It's hard to understand what the heck they're doing. Lol

I keep checking tracker to see if I see anything new..

It is very hard to keep hope when I'm supposed to hear something.

Ahah yeah this whole process is really

“ what the heck?” Lol 😂 

I understand because you want to know where they Are in the process .. 

like i said sometimes it’s complicate to keep hope or motivation because we are waiting for too long and it’s not normal but the worst I think it’s to feel powerless because we have no information even if we call them they are just reading screens and telling us that they are on time and wait from 11 to 14.5 months 

Last time I get upset to the agent who told us that and he like end the conversation because NO you are not on time ! You keep pushing things back to say that you are on time !!! 

Me , what I loose more is patience I’m front of lies it’s driving me crazy lol 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Thank you 🙏

yes we have all different situations and they play with our nerves . 

With my husband we want to open a Bed and breakfast in Mississippi or Alabama and other things and it’s very frustrating. 

You are not alone to think “ will I ever have an answer ?” Because like you say they go back and back .. 

somedays we are full of hope and motivation and some other days we are completely desperate .. 

i keep praying too to be able to move on soon 🙏

Nice plans 🙂 it'll be fun

Our plans are really nice but these Nebraska folks are like fire burning us.

At least they can keep their words to complete in 11-12 month time. But not after a year. I feel it's going to be more than a year for me.

But why.  Others have gotten before their year is up. Devastating

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Nice plans 🙂 it'll be fun

Our plans are really nice but these Nebraska folks are like fire burning us.

At least they can keep their words to complete in 11-12 month time. But not after a year. I feel it's going to be more than a year for me.

But why.  Others have gotten before their year is up. Devastating

Yes it’s gonna be fun 😉

i hope they just put 14.5 for the max of the max but that they’re still processing writhing a year . 

I hope not for you 😓

i don’t know anymore . Trying to understand the way they work is like banging our heads against a wall .. 

i am so sorry that you feel that way .. 

nobody deserve that 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yes it’s gonna be fun 😉

i hope they just put 14.5 for the max of the max but that they’re still processing writhing a year . 

I hope not for you 😓

i don’t know anymore . Trying to understand the way they work is like banging our heads against a wall .. 

i am so sorry that you feel that way .. 

nobody deserve that 

Ours plans will be good 👍

Yes Nebraska..  it's so unsure 🤷‍♀️ oh boy. Alright I hope to hear soon 🙏🏼

Timeline
On 7/9/2019 at 2:09 AM, samchristina said:

what is the next step? does the mail say what u need to do next?

Hello, how did you get your approval? Through mail or update online?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline

Remember that the processing time given on the USCIS website is not the goal their are trying to reach, it's a reflection of the actual processing time (altough they add a couple of months to avoid getting too many emails). They don't have any goal or limit and no accountability so they will always say their are on time. But in a way you can consider yourself "lucky" because the people who filed after you will have to wait even longer as the processing time keeps increasing (mine went up three months since February). At this rate who knows how long it's gonna take for people applying today? 18 months, 24 months,...?

For our story, look at my profile.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Hello, how did you get your approval? Through mail or update online?

Through regular snail mail. Still not updated online.

Our approval is dated June 27th. They say to give them 30 days to update online.

Edited by Jon & Ygritte

Timeline
52 minutes ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

Through regular snail mail. Still not updated online.

Our approval is dated June 27th. They say to give them 30 days to update online.

Ok.. just by mail.

It's so interesting how they're still not updating online..

Timeline

Do you only get the NOA2 by regular mail or is it like the NOA1 where you also receive an email? Since we’re both living abroad we can’t receive text messages.

We’re waiting for NOA2 for I-130/K3 and hopefully we’ll hear something soon since there were some people getting updates a month after K3 NOA1 and our K3 PD is is May.

Married: 01/26/2019

I130 NOA1 (PD): 02/20/2019 (Nebraska)

K3 NOA1 (PD): 05/29/2019 

I-130 NOA2: 07/18/2019

*waiting for NVC case number*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, C-Sweden said:

Do you only get the NOA2 by regular mail or is it like the NOA1 where you also receive an email? Since we’re both living abroad we can’t receive text messages.

We’re waiting for NOA2 for I-130/K3 and hopefully we’ll hear something soon since there were some people getting updates a month after K3 NOA1 and our K3 PD is is May.

Interestingly, I’m really hoping you hear something soon, since our k3 pd is two weeks after yours! 😁

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.