TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
10 hours ago, JulienR said:

There are trying to improve the overall backlog. The I-130 petition for spouses of US citizens is not the worst one so that's not their priority. Including Potomac, Texas and Nebraska Service Center, it's well under 12 months on average. Some forms are more in the 18 to 24 months range I believe. 

Ya that may be their aim, to bring the more backlogged forms under control. From a logistical point of view, though, it seems shaky. Do all forms necessarily represent the same risk fundamentals, for example? I think it is dubious, but if that is their policy, well, I guess I can see how they arrived at the idea.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
27 minutes ago, davidjervis38 said:

Where do you track these cases? Here on VJ? 

Please contribute to the community and complete your timeline. Here is the link! 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/intro.php?cfl=

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
2 hours ago, David & Olga said:

Where do you track these cases? Here on VJ? 

There’s an app called "Case Tracker" that lets you put in a case number and have it search up to 500 case numbers at once. I have it on my ipad, downloaded through the app store, but someone previously said it may not be available anymore?

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
23 minutes ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

There’s an app called "Case Tracker" that lets you put in a case number and have it search up to 500 case numbers at once. I have it on my ipad, downloaded through the app store, but someone previously said it may not be available anymore?

thankfully I downloaded it a long time ago on my ipad.  when I wanted to download it on my iphone I found that it was no longer on the appstore in France. 

it looks like it was deleted🧐

6 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I tried sending an inquiry but it won't allow me.

I tried as well.. and they wouldn’t let me .. since we’re not at 14.5 months

Timeline
8 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Yes..I know your case seems to be taking a little longer than others...so sorry about that as I know its very painful to be apart from the one you love. 

Your timeline says July 18th? so which date is it? 

My NOA1 says 13th and one of online account say 18th🤦‍♂️. I went with 18th for probably the worst case scenario estimate here, but honestly I don't remember 🤷‍♂️. I think 5 day difference is insignificant compare to 365 days of waiting for NOA2...NSC 😔

Timeline
2 hours ago, smith916 said:

I couldn't do it either. When I did the inquiry in May, they told me to wait additional 60 days. When I spoke to the officer, she told me that I can do the inquiry after 60 days of previous inquiry and the online processing time doesn't apply as I have already done it once. They count from the last inquiry. So basically the officer didn't gave me the correct info...go figure...🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, Swadesfan said:

I couldn't do it either. When I did the inquiry in May, they told me to wait additional 60 days. When I spoke to the officer, she told me that I can do the inquiry after 60 days of previous inquiry and the online processing time doesn't apply as I have already done it once. They count from the last inquiry. So basically the officer didn't gave me the correct info...go figure...🤷‍♂️

Yeah I have sent in several inquiries.. every time they say wait 60 days and then push back the processing time ... my lease is up in September and if we don’t have an approval by then I’m moving back to England. This is crazy

Timeline
15 minutes ago, smith916 said:

Yeah I have sent in several inquiries.. every time they say wait 60 days and then push back the processing time ... my lease is up in September and if we don’t have an approval by then I’m moving back to England. This is crazy

This is crazy  to think that we finally arrive to the point that we have to think about “plan B” because of the processing times increasing over and over .. 

My husband and I are currently living in France together and we are now thinking seriously to stay here finally . 

Timeline

I Yeah, I am thinking about talking to my manager to see if he allows me to work from outside of USA.

My plan B is, if allowed by my manager, Move with my wife and work remotely until she gets Visa. I am US citizen.

My question is, what are the things I should consider if I am planning to go with plan B?

I will be working for US company and receiving my pay checks in USA bank. I think I should be good with that for AOS (I-864EZ). Does this cause any issue with the Tax stuff next year?

I currently leave with my parents in their home, but I pay all the utilities (water, electricity, internet) bills. Can this be used to show domicile, if needed?

Has anyone considered/done anything like this?

It breaks my heart to see her cry during video calls. It also doesn't help that her parents know someone going through same process are far ahead of us (Potomac) even filing months after us.

Keeping you all in prayers and hoping we all get approval soon...🙏

Timeline
4 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

My NOA1 says 13th and one of online account say 18th🤦‍♂️. I went with 18th for probably the worst case scenario estimate here, but honestly I don't remember 🤷‍♂️. I think 5 day difference is insignificant compare to 365 days of waiting for NOA2...NSC 😔

Same here... Regular my uscis says case received July 13, and the dhs account says 18th.

I'm going with 13th. That one is most accurate.

Wow.. 2 more days to make it a year.

7 hours ago, smith916 said:

Yes I tried but because not within processing time. Which is crazy

You're like overdue now

Timeline
7 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

This is crazy  to think that we finally arrive to the point that we have to think about “plan B” because of the processing times increasing over and over .. 

My husband and I are currently living in France together and we are now thinking seriously to stay here finally . 

It's so ridiculous.. me and SwadesFan are approaching our 1 year

I don't want to think of a plan B. I want to return with my spouse.

They are too much.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

It's so ridiculous.. me and SwadesFan are approaching our 1 year

I don't want to think of a plan B. I want to return with my spouse.

They are too much.

Nobody wants to have to think about plan B . 

We have so much plans and dreams . Yes my situation is different because my husband is here with me but to see him missing his family so much and me with no more family since I lost my mom in January is complicate ..

I am approaching my first year too .august is at the door ..

yes they are way too much ..

they really don’t care about us and it’s very sad . 

I hope you July filers are at the end of this no end waiting and that you will hear a good news next days 🙏🍀

Timeline
13 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

I now see RFE's sent out yesterday for July 30th, so they are working on all of July cases. I am sure that each case being unique they start reviewing applications, running background checks, and then have to rotate back through once they get results from checks. Every case will need background checks based on different variables, and then they are dealing with lots of different countries in cooperation. This is why some folks are still waiting that are end of June etc. or early July. 

But I feel they're behind... They went back to work on July 5

But it's all too confusing how they work. Julys 13s are still not so much touched..

Timeline
1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Nobody wants to have to think about plan B . 

We have so much plans and dreams . Yes my situation is different because my husband is here with me but to see him missing his family so much and me with no more family since I lost my mom in January is complicate ..

I am approaching my first year too .august is at the door ..

yes they are way too much ..

they really don’t care about us and it’s very sad . 

I hope you July filers are at the end of this no end waiting and that you will hear a good news next days 🙏🍀

Oh my.. sorry to hear, it's all a lot of us. We all have our situations but they don't seem to even keep their time frame. Just keep going back and back.

We also have plans ahead of us.  My husband and I wish to open a salon in South FL. And much more.

And what's worst is that nwe are waiting in limbo.

Now I'm thinking would I ever a reply.

I see rfe's being given out yesterday for my date.

I pray ☘️🙏🏼

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.