TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yeah after 311 days waiting I finally understand how strange NSC is lol 

there is no rule for nothing . They keep us in the dark without no way to understand what’s going on . Pretty vicious to me . Like “ we hold your life’s in our hands . Our house ,our rules “ lol 

Really vicious. Lol funny word.

Yes I see them working around my case number... But I'm unsure what the heck is going on with mines 😂

But hey if I had to get an rfe I think they would have updated it already right.. hmm so I hope for the best 🤞🏼

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Really vicious. Lol funny word.

Yes I see them working around my case number... But I'm unsure what the heck is going on with mines 😂

But hey if I had to get an rfe I think they would have updated it already right.. hmm so I hope for the best 🤞🏼

Probably nothing wrong with your case don’t worry 😉  , to me they are just not logic or serious in the way they work. 

Ok each case are différents etc etc but what is the excuse to not process case in the right sense because that what they’re supposed to do .  How could they start process other months when they are still processing cases in June ? It’s like they do 

two steps forward and three steps back at each time And then at the end they take 2/3 months to process one months 🤨🤬🤯

Honestly even if I want to stay positive , as August 29th filer I don’t know anymore what to expect .. 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Probably nothing wrong with your case don’t worry 😉  , to me they are just not logic or serious in the way they work. 

Ok each case are différents etc etc but what is the excuse to not process case in the right sense because that what they’re supposed to do .  How could they start process other months when they are still processing cases in June ? It’s like they do 

two steps forward and three steps back at each time And then at the end they take 2/3 months to process one months 🤨🤬🤯

Honestly even if I want to stay positive , as August 29th filer I don’t know anymore what to expect .. 

That's true.. they take two steps forward and three steps backwards. Really not sure how they work... 🙄

You're getting close... Aug 29th. This month they'll start looking into August applications.

I hope for the best.

My one year will be this July 13th.

18 hours ago, HuberKimFamily said:

We have the sameish PD date too. I am hoping to hear whether or not the petition is approved by the end of September (fingers crossed). 

If it keeps taking forever, I may have to restart my permit here in Switzerland and move back T_T~~~

Same.. I’m end of June PD and if it’s not here by September when my lease is up.. I’m going back to England.. I can pay a premium fee and have a decision in a day.. idk why the US has such an old school Stone Age process 🤯

Timeline
3 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

That's true.. they take two steps forward and three steps backwards. Really not sure how they work... 🙄

You're getting close... Aug 29th. This month they'll start looking into August applications.

I hope for the best.

My one year will be this July 13th.

You will hear something in the days coming 🙏 🍀

me during this long wait I start to “get ready” slowly . I will bring my 2 cats to the veterinary for their vaccinations because they come with us ( we gonna have fun lol 😂) and I will have to think about my own vaccinations . 

Like that I find thing to stay busy .

i hope you are right . If I hear something this month or early August  I will cry of joy . 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
On 7/3/2019 at 8:05 PM, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hello everyone, that's my concern.  Whenever we ask to expedite our file (4 times already) The USCIS agent takes our request but we are each time denied because there is not enough evidence.  (That's why we try so much time .) The problem is that at no time are we asked for supporting documents.  Like many of us we are worried about money because my husband is here with me and his income is the only one of our home.  he is retired from the Navy and is recognized 90% disabled.  he can not get a bank account in France because of the FATCA law .that says no bank account says no social security in France.  all the banks refuse it because it represents too many complications.  how can we ask for an expedite that will be really studied and not refused in 1 hour between the moment of its assignment and the answer.  thank you in advance for your answers and nice day to you.

Change bank. I have a joint account with my wife and we opened a Livret A in her name too with Credit Agricole. 

For our story, look at my profile.

Timeline
Just now, JulienR said:

Change bank. I have a joint account with my wife and we opened a Livret A in her name too with Credit Agricole. 

I was at société générale they refused . 

But Banque postale said yes so we are ok now .. finally ! 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
10 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I think they do open cases inorder they received them. Some will see some action quick if some supporting documents are missing as they will send an RFE. For the cases that don't need RFE, they start background checks and this will take different times depending on several factors so they are not approved (or denied) in the same order. they surely process several cases at once so one they opened earlier could still be waiting for background checks to come back while one openes later is already approved. Globally it's not ramdom, all the cases that see some action now are mostly end of June - early July.

For our story, look at my profile.

Timeline
6 minutes ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Hi, friends! I want to thank Jesus for the blessing we just received minutes ago!

Opened our e-mail box and there was a USCIS message saying that they’ve taken action on our case. So we log in the account and there it is! Case approved! Yeay!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It’s so good to share this awesome news for us with you, guys. God bless us all!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 PD: 07/19/2018.

Congratulations 🎈🎉 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

You will hear something in the days coming 🙏 🍀

me during this long wait I start to “get ready” slowly . I will bring my 2 cats to the veterinary for their vaccinations because they come with us ( we gonna have fun lol 😂) and I will have to think about my own vaccinations . 

Like that I find thing to stay busy .

i hope you are right . If I hear something this month or early August  I will cry of joy . 

Thank you. I'm praying everyday 🙏☘️

I don't know when.. I sent whatever they had wanted . I did with a a family friend lawyer.. I wonder if that's a problem....  I hope she did it alright. Arghh

Have fun with your two cats 🙂 yes it's good to keep busy.

Today I was all busy cleaning up, and doing stuff

Timeline
1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

Thank you. I'm praying everyday 🙏☘️

I don't know when.. I sent whatever they had wanted . I did with a a family friend lawyer.. I wonder if that's a problem....  I hope she did it alright. Arghh

Have fun with your two cats 🙂 yes it's good to keep busy.

Today I was all busy cleaning up, and doing stuff

I don’t think it’s a problem . Especially if you are sure that the lawyer did everything good 🙂

Then keep save money for the rest of the process there is so much good advises here . 

I will have fun with the cats next week but I think the funniest is gonna be the day we will finally fly to US ahah 

enjoy the rest of you day ! 

Timeline
25 minutes ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Hi, friends! I want to thank Jesus for the blessing we just received minutes ago!

Opened our e-mail box and there was a USCIS message saying that they’ve taken action on our case. So we log in the account and there it is! Case approved! Yeay!!! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 It’s so good to share this awesome news for us with you, guys. God bless us all!!! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 PD: 07/19/2018.

Congrats friend!! Just today I wrote you thinking when we'll get..

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I don’t think it’s a problem . Especially if you are sure that the lawyer did everything good 🙂

Then keep save money for the rest of the process there is so much good advises here . 

I will have fun with the cats next week but I think the funniest is gonna be the day we will finally fly to US ahah 

enjoy the rest of you day ! 

I think the lawyer was ok.. but why taking time.. but I know someone else on the 13th that didn't get any reply yet.

She was helpful. She made sure I sent my spouse's birth certificate translation in english, and other stuff

Aww wow.. that'll be an adventure for you and the cats 🙂

Thanks! You too

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

I think the lawyer was ok.. but why taking time.. but I know someone else on the 13th that didn't get any reply yet.

She was helpful. She made sure I sent my spouse's birth certificate translation in english, and other stuff

Aww wow.. that'll be an adventure for you and the cats 🙂

Thanks! You too

That’s good if you feel confident with your lawyer and if she was serious .

with NSC there is a logic that just them can understand . What I see is that actually it’s a year to receive NOA2 so maybe you will hear something next week .

did you call them ? 

Yeah it’s gonna be the great adventure with cats 😱🤪

thank you !! And tell us when you have some good news !! I am sure we will hear good news soon ! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.