TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yes the NOA2 will tell you if you are approved or denied . 

But after a year I pray for approval lol 

I don’ know what will be my reaction if after a year or more I am denied ..

LOL Same.

Like I said, packing my bags and going back to Switzerland with our son. 

HAHA

I am sure that we will all be approved very soon!!!! 

2 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

How you did.. they don't accept my PD.. July 13th, 2018

Which date you put?

I have been reading/following you for a bit now. I am a bit surprised that you have yet to hear something from them....

Hopefully by this week you will hear something! ❤️ 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
5 minutes ago, HuberKimFamily said:

LOL Same.

Like I said, packing my bags and going back to Switzerland with our son. 

HAHA

I am sure that we will all be approved very soon!!!! 

I understand you 💯

We can not put our life in pause for ever 

My husband is here with me I am lucky but we have so much plans that we keep on the side and his parents are getting old so we want to be there around .

But we have now to think about our life in France for again a while . 

we need to “react” and  think about us because this visa is on our thoughts and talks most of the time .. 

i hope everyone will get approval very soon !! 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
3 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Yes the NOA2 will tell you if you are approved or denied . 

But after a year I pray for approval lol 

I don’ know what will be my reaction if after a year or more I am denied ..

this is my worst fear, honestly, especially considering how the current administration is dealing with immigration

Timeline
4 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I hope we will hear something before end of September 🙏

we are supposed ( according to our estimate on VJ) to receive our NOA2 around the middle of August ..

but honestly we are thinking about plan B after a year without NOTHING ..

we can not wait forever even with all the patience of the world ..

I hope we hear something by the end of august, me and my husband have been living separately for almost 1,5 years now, and this is getting very sad, he comes and visit, but it's just not the same, if by the end of august we don't hear anything, he's coming to brazil and spending a month here, which means he's gonna quit his job, meanwhile we just have to keep our lives on hold, it's pretty annoying/sad/bad. Let's hope we all hear in a month os so 

Timeline
20 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

I hope we hear something by the end of august, me and my husband have been living separately for almost 1,5 years now, and this is getting very sad, he comes and visit, but it's just not the same, if by the end of august we don't hear anything, he's coming to brazil and spending a month here, which means he's gonna quit his job, meanwhile we just have to keep our lives on hold, it's pretty annoying/sad/bad. Let's hope we all hear in a month os so 

Hey, it’s fun to see other Brazilians around. 

Even though my wife lives with me here in São Paulo, we’re having a hard time waiting this long, and our pd is well beyond yours, Dec 2018. 

Hopefully Aug is not too far off. And Rio seems to have no delay scheduling interviews, so it’s not all bad! 😀

Timeline
23 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

I hope for all of us to hear something really soon . 

What is the most frustrating is to not be able to know even approximatively when we can expect anything.

they started to process   July when some people of last week of June are still waiting for their approval .

i quit to try to understand the way they are working if not I will lose my mind lol . 

Lets pray for hear about our cases in the month coming 🙏

Timeline
37 minutes ago, pinano said:

Hey, it’s fun to see other Brazilians around. 

Even though my wife lives with me here in São Paulo, we’re having a hard time waiting this long, and our pd is well beyond yours, Dec 2018. 

Hopefully Aug is not too far off. And Rio seems to have no delay scheduling interviews, so it’s not all bad! 😀

hey, it's nice to see another Brazilian here :D, I am really counting on rio to be fast, my husband lived in brazil for 2 years, but he did not adapt, so now he's living there, but when we decided to be separate, we had no idea it would be for this long. I hope they start speeding up the process and you don't have to wait as long as us

Timeline
1 minute ago, JMPM said:

Less than 20 hours and I'll be on my flights to the Philippines to stay with my wife for 2 months. At least that's two months I am not going to stress or worry, and everyone I bug will get a break with my emails. Until I return then I'll be back at it with vigor. 

:) 

Going to start a youtube channel with some of my drone videos. I just bought a drone it's so much fun to play with and it's going to give me an opportunity to really capture the Philippines beauty. 

Have good vacations and Enjoy your time with your wife away from all the stress of this whole Process !! 

And thank you to fight so hard !! 😀

Enjoy Philippines and the time with your loved one !!

3 hours ago, jademcculloch said:

Omg!

We are in the same situation!

Its so hard being apart... hopefully we all hear something soon.

1 hour ago, JMPM said:

Less than 20 hours and I'll be on my flights to the Philippines to stay with my wife for 2 months. At least that's two months I am not going to stress or worry, and everyone I bug will get a break with my emails. Until I return then I'll be back at it with vigor. 

:) 

Going to start a youtube channel with some of my drone videos. I just bought a drone it's so much fun to play with and it's going to give me an opportunity to really capture the Philippines beauty. 

Enjoy your trip my friend! I spent nearly a month there last year for our wedding. I'd LOVE to be able to go spend longer. My job just doesn't have enough freedom to do that. My wife should ruffly be getting there from Singapore the same time you're leaving the Philippines. Have fun and enjoy some Bihon, lechon, and pili rolls for me! haha 

You should post up or send me your link to your YouTube channel also. I watch a ton of YouTube at work...haha 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
9 hours ago, HuberKimFamily said:

I have been reading/following you for a bit now. I am a bit surprised that you have yet to hear something from them....

Hopefully by this week you will hear something! ❤️ 

Yeah.. I'm also kinda surprised. Lots of folks are receiving which I'm happy for :)

I'm just waiting it through. I have faith though. At times I'm thinking if everything is okay with my paperwork.. 🙏🏼

Yesterday, July 5th, I called, spoke to a representative, she was sweet but they didn't have any tier 2 officers available.  She couldn't tell me much besides it's under review.

But she was the best one I've spoken with so far.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I hope for all of us to hear something really soon . 

What is the most frustrating is to not be able to know even approximatively when we can expect anything.

they started to process   July when some people of last week of June are still waiting for their approval .

i quit to try to understand the way they are working if not I will lose my mind lol . 

Lets pray for hear about our cases in the month coming 🙏

Yes understanding how they work is quite strange.. I saw on case tracker.. a case with a close ending number to mines got an rfe. Mines still says case received.

Timeline
Just now, Saci Singh said:

Yes understanding how they work is quite strange.. I saw on case tracker.. a case with a close ending number to mines got an rfe. Mines still says case received.

Yeah after 311 days waiting I finally understand how strange NSC is lol 

there is no rule for nothing . They keep us in the dark without no way to understand what’s going on . Pretty vicious to me . Like “ we hold your life’s in our hands . Our house ,our rules “ lol 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.