TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, ice-qube said:

I am utterly discouraged by all this. I am not sure my marriage can survive being essentially apart for a year and a half or whatever this is looking like.

Yes.. indeed. Ridiculous what is happening

I called 2 times, and the customer representatives. Two of them told me they cannot transfer me to a tier 2 officer.

I already almost 1 year into the process.

Timeline

Also... People who are doing their green card process without any category of immediate relative, relative..

Just regular people who come to the United States example on a religious visa.. THEY get their approvals within this 1 year and half.  They get their green cards within 2 years complete and they get to live in the US.

They are just regular folks without family or anything.

Same like us... Who have a spouse. We have to wait 11-14 months just to get an approval, rfe, or denial.

Utterly Ridiculous!

Edited by Saci Singh

15 hours ago, ice-qube said:

This is outrageous. Mine should be an easy case, but it is going to be bogged down in a queue like this? 

Many of us have what we consider as “easy cases” and yes sucks being stuck in line at Nebraska... but could be far worse and be stuck in line at California 47 months would totally suck.. 

try stay positive... 

AOS Journey

• I-485 etc filed 23 April 2020 
  • NOA1 I-485 June 3 2020 
  • NOA1 EAD 23 April 2020
  • Biometrics 5 Jan 2021
  • EAD approved 12 March 2021
  • Interview Completed 24 March 2021
  • EAD Card Received 1 April 2021  
  • Case under review 2 April 2021
  • New Card is Being Produced 25 September 2021
  • 10 Year Green Card Approved and Mailed 27 September 2021 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

I had never seen this topic up to yesterday, but I gave me relief to see many people got approved after about one year waiting, my PD is august 27th, which means there's a chance we will hear something in about a month, the updates of the uscis website really bummed me out last weak. I just hope all july and august fillers can we with their loved ones for the holidays 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
6 minutes ago, jademcculloch said:

I had never seen this topic up to yesterday, but I gave me relief to see many people got approved after about one year waiting, my PD is august 27th, which means there's a chance we will hear something in about a month, the updates of the uscis website really bummed me out last weak. I just hope all july and august fillers can we with their loved ones for the holidays 

I am august 29th filer and I pray to hear something next month at the max 🙏

will be so good to be there for Christmas even if there is not too much chance I don’t loose hope 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, JuanCastillo23 said:

I did a new “Outside of processing times” request the other day and I just received the response. We were approved! Our PD is June 22, 2018

Type of service requested:
-- Outside Normal Processing Times

The status of this service request is:

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) records indicate this case was approved and your notice was mailed on July 2, 2019. If you have not received it within 30 days please contact us again.

How you did.. they don't accept my PD.. July 13th, 2018

Which date you put?

1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

How you did.. they don't accept my PD.. July 13th, 2018

Which date you put?

I made the same request about 2 months ago, they said that our application was in line to be reviewed and to wait 60 days before contacting them again. After that, even though the dates on the processing times were under my PD, I still tried to send another request— to my surprise, the request went through. Other than that I didn’t do anything special. 

I called last week, but the lady on the phone was just reading what was posted on the website, so it was a waste of time.

I don’t think any of the stuff that I did affected the time it took for our application to be approved. I know it’s hard, but your only choice at this point is to be patient. If I had to guess, based on your PD, I’d say that you are still at least one to two months away to being approved; however, I’ve seen July cases here that have been approved recently— you never know...

Timeline
1 hour ago, JuanCastillo23 said:

I made the same request about 2 months ago, they said that our application was in line to be reviewed and to wait 60 days before contacting them again. After that, even though the dates on the processing times were under my PD, I still tried to send another request— to my surprise, the request went through. Other than that I didn’t do anything special. 

I called last week, but the lady on the phone was just reading what was posted on the website, so it was a waste of time.

I don’t think any of the stuff that I did affected the time it took for our application to be approved. I know it’s hard, but your only choice at this point is to be patient. If I had to guess, based on your PD, I’d say that you are still at least one to two months away to being approved; however, I’ve seen July cases here that have been approved recently— you never know...

Nah..she is due for approval any day now. All case tracker and VJ statistics show that..lots of July cases being approved now for first two weeks of July. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
12 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Nah..she is due for approval any day now. All case tracker and VJ statistics show that..lots of July cases being approved now for first two weeks of July. 

Pretty sure too that she is gonna hear about her case any day now 

3 hours ago, jademcculloch said:

We have the sameish PD date too. I am hoping to hear whether or not the petition is approved by the end of September (fingers crossed). 

If it keeps taking forever, I may have to restart my permit here in Switzerland and move back T_T~~~

Timeline
4 minutes ago, HuberKimFamily said:

We have the sameish PD date too. I am hoping to hear whether or not the petition is approved by the end of September (fingers crossed). 

If it keeps taking forever, I may have to restart my permit here in Switzerland and move back T_T~~~

I hope we will hear something before end of September 🙏

we are supposed ( according to our estimate on VJ) to receive our NOA2 around the middle of August ..

but honestly we are thinking about plan B after a year without NOTHING ..

we can not wait forever even with all the patience of the world ..

1 minute ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

I hope we will hear something before end of September 🙏

we are supposed ( according to our estimate on VJ) to receive our NOA2 around the middle of August ..

but honestly we are thinking about plan B after a year without NOTHING ..

we can not wait forever even with all the patience of the world ..

Absolutely. The NOA2 states whether or not they accept our case right? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, HuberKimFamily said:

Absolutely. The NOA2 states whether or not they accept our case right

Yes the NOA2 will tell you if you are approved or denied . 

But after a year I pray for approval lol 

I don’ know what will be my reaction if after a year or more I am denied ..

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.