TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
28 minutes ago, JulienR said:

DCF is not possible in Paris except for exceptional circumstances. My wife started looking for a job in the hope that we would qualify if she got an offer but we realized that it wouldn't be easy for her to get one from here.

OK - good luck for your journey 

February 13 2015: Started dating (met in New Orleans)

February 13 2018: Married in New Orleans

March 29 2019: PD for 1-130 (Spouse) - Nebraska Service Center

May 20 2019 : PD for 129F (K3 spouse visa)

June 21 2019 : I129F denial

June 22 2019 : I130 APPROVAL (only 85 days after submission) 😀 

July 17 2019 : sent to NVC by NSC

September 03 2019 : received case number (72 days after approval - it was a long 10 weeks waiting time  😶)

September 06 2019 : payed fees 

September 11 2019 : uploaded documents (Financial & civil) + submit DS-260

October 17 2019 : documents reviewed by NVC - one document missing / others approved (first review after 35 days / 5 weeks)

October 21 2019 : missing document submitted (police certificate from another country I lived in - this country is requiring 2 different police certificates and I only had one...stupid mistake)

November 22 2019 Documentary Qualified email :D 

December 10 2019 Medical done 

December 16 2019 Interview Letter

January 22 2020 Interview - APPROVED 😍

January 28 2020 Visa on hand 

February 25th 2020 Travel day

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~one post removed as requested by the poster.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Timeline

Hello everyone, that's my concern.  Whenever we ask to expedite our file (4 times already) The USCIS agent takes our request but we are each time denied because there is not enough evidence.  (That's why we try so much time .) The problem is that at no time are we asked for supporting documents.  Like many of us we are worried about money because my husband is here with me and his income is the only one of our home.  he is retired from the Navy and is recognized 90% disabled.  he can not get a bank account in France because of the FATCA law .that says no bank account says no social security in France.  all the banks refuse it because it represents too many complications.  how can we ask for an expedite that will be really studied and not refused in 1 hour between the moment of its assignment and the answer.  thank you in advance for your answers and nice day to you.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Ok yes we also still waiting.

Good to know someone else with same date

Hmm okay, he didn't tell you detail?

He just told me that someone is working on it and he sees about 5 actions in past week. He said that I should hear something from them soon, either approval or RFE. If I don't hear anything by July 17th, I should call back.

I am sure someone is looking at your Petition as well. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

I am so tired of waiting and that's the reason I don't come here regularly to check as I don't see Nebraska making any progress.

Edited by Swadesfan

It's that time. A holiday on Thursday. I am sure most requested off on Friday. That means USCIS will not be getting much work today. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline

if some of them have days off they didn’t take they will cut Friday too for sure  .. it may be very quiet until next Monday.. 

will not change a lot of usually lol 

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Timeline
5 hours ago, Swadesfan said:

He just told me that someone is working on it and he sees about 5 actions in past week. He said that I should hear something from them soon, either approval or RFE. If I don't hear anything by July 17th, I should call back.

I am sure someone is looking at your Petition as well. Hopefully we will hear something soon.

I am so tired of waiting and that's the reason I don't come here regularly to check as I don't see Nebraska making any progress.

Ok.. I didn't get to speak to an officer.

I pray they're looking at mines also

I'm also tired of waiting

Thanks for your replies though, I know it's irritating this nebraska service center

Timeline
2 hours ago, JMPM said:

It's that time. A holiday on Thursday. I am sure most requested off on Friday. That means USCIS will not be getting much work today. 

Yeah.. holiday today.

Timeline
On 6/26/2019 at 12:36 PM, MrsEze said:

Next time she calls for you, let her put you on loudspeaker and you do the talking. Hopefully it’s good news! 

Congrats!! Did you receive a mail?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hello everyone, that's my concern.  Whenever we ask to expedite our file (4 times already) The USCIS agent takes our request but we are each time denied because there is not enough evidence.  (That's why we try so much time .) The problem is that at no time are we asked for supporting documents.  Like many of us we are worried about money because my husband is here with me and his income is the only one of our home.  he is retired from the Navy and is recognized 90% disabled.  he can not get a bank account in France because of the FATCA law .that says no bank account says no social security in France.  all the banks refuse it because it represents too many complications.  how can we ask for an expedite that will be really studied and not refused in 1 hour between the moment of its assignment and the answer.  thank you in advance for your answers and nice day to you.

Hello, he can open an account at the post office in France. They accept americans. 

February 13 2015: Started dating (met in New Orleans)

February 13 2018: Married in New Orleans

March 29 2019: PD for 1-130 (Spouse) - Nebraska Service Center

May 20 2019 : PD for 129F (K3 spouse visa)

June 21 2019 : I129F denial

June 22 2019 : I130 APPROVAL (only 85 days after submission) 😀 

July 17 2019 : sent to NVC by NSC

September 03 2019 : received case number (72 days after approval - it was a long 10 weeks waiting time  😶)

September 06 2019 : payed fees 

September 11 2019 : uploaded documents (Financial & civil) + submit DS-260

October 17 2019 : documents reviewed by NVC - one document missing / others approved (first review after 35 days / 5 weeks)

October 21 2019 : missing document submitted (police certificate from another country I lived in - this country is requiring 2 different police certificates and I only had one...stupid mistake)

November 22 2019 Documentary Qualified email :D 

December 10 2019 Medical done 

December 16 2019 Interview Letter

January 22 2020 Interview - APPROVED 😍

January 28 2020 Visa on hand 

February 25th 2020 Travel day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I just got my notice of action and it says my I-130 petition is with the Nebraska field office. Why why why did they assign me to the seemingly worst one? Does this really mean that it will be a year before they process even the I-130? I am a Canadian citizen spouse of a US Citizen, and that is unbelievable that it would really take this long, if that stat means anything??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.