TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

I'm planning to get the medical in Gothenburg. Heard a lot of good about that doctor. I don't know how long the wait is.

Ok, thanks! I will go to the one in Gothenburg too if I proceed from Sweden - good to know it is a good one! Good luck at the NVC-stage, I hope it is a quick one for you:)

Married: 01/26/2019

I130 NOA1 (PD): 02/20/2019 (Nebraska)

K3 NOA1 (PD): 05/29/2019 

I-130 NOA2: 07/18/2019

*waiting for NVC case number*

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

We got approval notice in the mail today! 

PD: July 19th, 2018

NOA2: June 27th, 2019

Awesome! I also see approvals for PD: July 18th and July 23rd :)

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
45 minutes ago, Jon & Ygritte said:

I'm planning to get the medical in Gothenburg. Heard a lot of good about that doctor. I don't know how long the wait is.

Gothenburg here too. Congrats on the NOA2

Which doctor is it in GOT?

Timeline
11 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

Yes. You'll have to ask for a tier 2 person/officer and they will transfer you and you'll leave a contact # and they'll call you back in 1-4 hours I guess. It was 1.5 hours for me. 

I called, one lady picked like a receptionist.

But she doesn't know anything. I asked her to speak to tier 2. But they cannot call me back. I'm in India. My mom I put, but they will never tell her anything.

Arghh

Y'all, I've been praying a lot 🙏🏼

Timeline

It's useless calling.. the customer service people tells me they're working on may 7th.  Your case is under normal processing time...

Arghhh, my case is July 13th.

That's it.. I think I'm not going to expect anymore. I'm done with it.

Edited by Saci Singh

2 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I called, one lady picked like a receptionist.

But she doesn't know anything. I asked her to speak to tier 2. But they cannot call me back. I'm in India. My mom I put, but they will never tell her anything.

Arghh

Y'all, I've been praying a lot 🙏🏼

You'll never get ANY useful info out of the ones answering the phones. If you don't find a way to talk to a tier 2 person, you're wasting your time. Tell your mom to just be you. They won't know a difference. If they have a problem, just tell her to tell them you're using one of those online US # things so you can afford to make the call. Or look into using one of them and call yourself. 

Timeline
27 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

It's useless calling.. the customer service people tells me they're working on may 7th.  Your case is under normal processing time...

Arghhh, my case is July 13th.

That's it.. I think I'm not going to expect anymore. I'm done with it.

What address did you used for the NOA2? USA? Maybe your mum will get the letter soon :) 

APPROVED

Timeline
13 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

What address did you used for the NOA2? USA? Maybe your mum will get the letter soon :) 

Hi could someone plz  let me know how to connect to tier 2 officer.  My PD is 24 Aug 2018 still waiting  for NOA2 . my husband called once but  a lady picked and she just read the website dats  it. So plz tell me how to connect to tier 2 officer . thanks in advance

1 minute ago, madhuri27 said:

Hi could someone plz  let me know how to connect to tier 2 officer.  My PD is 24 Aug 2018 still waiting  for NOA2 . my husband called once but  a lady picked and she just read the website dats  it. So plz tell me how to connect to tier 2 officer . thanks in advance

Each time I have called. I have asked for a supervisor. They call you back automated. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

They are working on July applications, so you will get the response that you are inline for processing since the official website says they are working on May. 

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
22 minutes ago, madhuri27 said:

Hi, 

when we ask them how could we talk to a tier 2 they tell to call from 8 to 9 am their time  at each time .

Edited by Mr & Mrs T

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.