TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
On 6/29/2019 at 1:22 AM, JMPM said:

This is the 2nd Quarter I-130 processing. 

As you can see another Quarter with poor performance from Nebraska Service Center.  They get nearly 20K petitions and only process 11K.     Potomac the best performing one got 14K and processed 23K again getting ahead. 

Which you can find https://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/USCIS/Resources/Reports and Studies/Immigration Forms Data/Family-Based/I130_performancedata_fy2019_qtr2.pdf

7gGAaKk.png

If you compare the data with the previous quarter. QTR 1 - Recieved 21K Approved 15K  QTR 2 Recieved 20K approved 11K 

This is some bs

Thank you for that, it gives some good insight. Well, this is consistent with what I have seen so far since we received NOA1, which is they take about two months to process one month of applications. At this rate, I don't even want to try to estimate our approval date.

Also, ####### do they keep sending so many applications to Nebraska? Are we the only ones looking at this information ? Imagine a company with several offices that would treat their clients like that. My guess is that they would run out of businees pretty soon !

For our story, look at my profile.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
14 minutes ago, Faithdiwirja said:

Yes it is not updated yet on the webite.  I thought i will not be accepted this month. Can't believe it is actually happend

Ok, wow.. but at least it happened this month! That's a good thing.

Wonder why they just can't give a simple update.  We folks are just in limbo waiting..not only their processing times are crazy but now they're not updating.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
On 6/25/2019 at 8:11 PM, GAMAJM said:

You are in the US? You got married in the US? Maybe that was also helpful for your case. 

No I ma not in the US. 

We filed I129F in order to ask for K3 visa at the same time - that helped. Some people tried it before and after me, it worked for every singe one of them to speed up the case. I130 approved one month after filing 129f. 

February 13 2015: Started dating (met in New Orleans)

February 13 2018: Married in New Orleans

March 29 2019: PD for 1-130 (Spouse) - Nebraska Service Center

May 20 2019 : PD for 129F (K3 spouse visa)

June 21 2019 : I129F denial

June 22 2019 : I130 APPROVAL (only 85 days after submission) 😀 

July 17 2019 : sent to NVC by NSC

September 03 2019 : received case number (72 days after approval - it was a long 10 weeks waiting time  😶)

September 06 2019 : payed fees 

September 11 2019 : uploaded documents (Financial & civil) + submit DS-260

October 17 2019 : documents reviewed by NVC - one document missing / others approved (first review after 35 days / 5 weeks)

October 21 2019 : missing document submitted (police certificate from another country I lived in - this country is requiring 2 different police certificates and I only had one...stupid mistake)

November 22 2019 Documentary Qualified email :D 

December 10 2019 Medical done 

December 16 2019 Interview Letter

January 22 2020 Interview - APPROVED 😍

January 28 2020 Visa on hand 

February 25th 2020 Travel day

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Devon&Sandra said:

No I ma not in the US. 

We filed I129F in order to ask for K3 visa at the same time - that helped. Some people tried it before and after me, it worked for every singe one of them to speed up the case. I130 approved one month after filing 129f. 

I just filed our I-129F. Our PD for the I-130 is 2/13/2019, so we’ll see what happens!  We also live together abroad. 

Timeline
On 6/29/2019 at 1:26 AM, Jo&Ro said:

I feel that USCIS has made it pretty obvious they don't give a S*!t about any of us, including many many many-generation Americans like me. I'd LOVE to see some change and I'd be behind most anything, but I feel like it would take 25% or more of the US population to come together on something to make any government agency make a change, not just the USCIS. The government here has gotten way too big and doesn't care about the people they represent anymore. They make their own rules for us and themselves. Republicans or Democrats, they are one in the same, just different agendas. 

I agree 💯

It is just ridiculous

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
1 hour ago, CaroY said:

I just filed our I-129F. Our PD for the I-130 is 2/13/2019, so we’ll see what happens!  We also live together abroad. 

Good luck to you but I wonder if this makes any sense if you are living together abroad? K3 visa purpose is to bring the immigrant spouse quicker to US to live with their US citizen husband/wife

We don’t live together abroad. My husband is in US, I am in France. 

February 13 2015: Started dating (met in New Orleans)

February 13 2018: Married in New Orleans

March 29 2019: PD for 1-130 (Spouse) - Nebraska Service Center

May 20 2019 : PD for 129F (K3 spouse visa)

June 21 2019 : I129F denial

June 22 2019 : I130 APPROVAL (only 85 days after submission) 😀 

July 17 2019 : sent to NVC by NSC

September 03 2019 : received case number (72 days after approval - it was a long 10 weeks waiting time  😶)

September 06 2019 : payed fees 

September 11 2019 : uploaded documents (Financial & civil) + submit DS-260

October 17 2019 : documents reviewed by NVC - one document missing / others approved (first review after 35 days / 5 weeks)

October 21 2019 : missing document submitted (police certificate from another country I lived in - this country is requiring 2 different police certificates and I only had one...stupid mistake)

November 22 2019 Documentary Qualified email :D 

December 10 2019 Medical done 

December 16 2019 Interview Letter

January 22 2020 Interview - APPROVED 😍

January 28 2020 Visa on hand 

February 25th 2020 Travel day

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
5 hours ago, Devon&Sandra said:

No I ma not in the US. 

Following your advice, we filed ours this weekend :) They will receive it today at the lockbox. Our PD is Sept 21st 2018... We also have our senator and congressman checking on our case. Maybe some of this or a combination of all will make things move forward. I’m getting pretty drained from the separation and back and forth.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
5 hours ago, Devon&Sandra said:

No I ma not in the US. 

This is promising. In an attempt to benefit from this also, we've recently submitted our 129-f (pd of june 17), while our i-130 pd is only dec 31 2018, so I hope this pattern holds, since hoping for a performance improvement at Nebraska is unrealistic.

25 minutes ago, Aurora194 said:

Following your advice, we filed ours this weekend :) They will receive it today at the lockbox. Our PD is Sept 21st 2018... We also have our senator and congressman checking on our case. Maybe some of this or a combination of all will make things move forward. I’m getting pretty drained from the separation and back and forth.

I feel like this has been touched on already but now I can't find it. If you file the i-129F much later than filing the i-130, do you pay the $535 fee or is it free to file if you've filed the i-130? I feel like I saw that it was free somewhere on a forum but the website makes it seem like you definitely need to pay the fee. If my NOA1 date is Sept. 4 2018, spending another $535 doesn't seem worth it. And they for sure don't deserve our money 😂

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
16 minutes ago, literallyrachel said:

I feel like this has been touched on already but now I can't find it. If you file the i-129F much later than filing the i-130, do you pay the $535 fee or is it free to file if you've filed the i-130? I feel like I saw that it was free somewhere on a forum but the website makes it seem like you definitely need to pay the fee. If my NOA1 date is Sept. 4 2018, spending another $535 doesn't seem worth it. And they for sure don't deserve our money 😂

The time it's been since you filed the I-130 is not a factor.

From the 129-f instructions on https://www.uscis.gov/i-129f :

There is no fee for Form I-129F petitions for classification of an alien as a spouse of a United States citizen.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I agree 💯

It is just ridiculous

Still nothing yet Saci Singh? Seems you should be getting yours soon :) 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

5 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I agree 💯

It is just ridiculous

You're only 3 days after us and our official approval was 5 days ago. I'd definitely do whatever you need to inquire with USCIS. I'd have your mom or mother in law or whoever that called before go on as you. They won't know the difference. They asked me the inv#, my date of birth, the NOA1 date. I think that was it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.