TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Sabraha said:

July 9th here....343 days later, got approved this morning.....Now on to the NVC stage.....

Can you please complete your timeline in your profile with this info? Please contribute to the community as your updates give us a bigger picture of processing times.

Here is the link.. 

https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/intro.php?cfl=

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Norway
Timeline
1 minute ago, bluewaiting said:

Congratulations! I am the same date, how did you find out, did you get a letter or did website update? I’m constantly checking the case tracker app. Thanks 

I received an email saying case has been update...case tracker still says case was received on 7/9. Good luck...July 9th are on the clock now...

30 minutes ago, Sabraha said:

July 9th here....343 days later, got approved this morning.....Now on to the NVC stage.....

Congrats! My wife and I are July 10th filers. 

Timeline
2 hours ago, Sabraha said:

Congrats! 343 days..

2 hours ago, My wife and I said:

I received an email saying case has been update...case tracker still says case was received on 7/9. Good luck...July 9th are on the clock now...

Hmm. So it's updated but you got noa2?

I'm still kinda not believing Nebraska Service Center... I just can't believe them anymore.  Still I keep my fingers crossed 🤞

But it seem they just cross to June 9th, hmm. How they work. I'm not sure.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline

...What do you guys think might happen if I try to visit the NSC office in person?  I live about 3 hours away by car.  I don't plan to do so, just wondering if I would be able to even get inside.  Honestly, I just think being able to SEE the office from the outside knowing that our futures are sitting somewhere inside would be interesting.  Not sure how I feel about it.  Thoughts?

Timeline
1 hour ago, bel044 said:

...What do you guys think might happen if I try to visit the NSC office in person?  I live about 3 hours away by car.  I don't plan to do so, just wondering if I would be able to even get inside.  Honestly, I just think being able to SEE the office from the outside knowing that our futures are sitting somewhere inside would be interesting.  Not sure how I feel about it.  Thoughts?

Hmm maybe they require appt to get in the building? 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.