TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Wow.. you got through with an officer.. that's great news.

Hmm did you send a written inquiry online?

No I called 1800 375 5283 . Have to call first thing in the am though and ask the representative to speak with officer.. wait time is still really long 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
2 hours ago, smith916 said:

No I called 1800 375 5283 . Have to call first thing in the am though and ask the representative to speak with officer.. wait time is still really long 

Oh my.  I just sent only a written inquiry.  I live in India so won't be able to call.  Here it's costly to call. 

I think just an inquiry online is ok..

But your case is being reviewed for a while...

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
4 hours ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Hi, folks! Maybe it is a light for july filers, including me... 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

I'll keep the candle burning.. 🕯️

Someone in VJ updated.  I'm just overwhelmed yesterday because on case tracker I see a lot of cases for July.

Maybe by transferring those other forms, it'll lighten up the load at Nebraska as someone said...

That person got in 338 days. They were on July 2nd then went to July 9

Edited by Saci Singh

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Sounds like that means us too... They don't say if it applies to spouses abroad or if it's only AOS when already in the US.

I wonder how many Florida petitioners we have in here? 

I was thinking of all hitting up Sen. Marco Rubio's caseworker that I am working with. I can mention to her that I will be advising you all to call, or email her to gather names to show there's issues. 

The caseworker I am working with is in the Miami Office. 

If anyone's interested. We need to collaborate. 

So fill out this form. I'll wait for a few days until we get a several responses. Pass it along to others you might know that are from Florida. We can have others from a different state messaging Rubio he wouldn't be able to help out unfortunately. 

I will message you all in a group message here on Visa Journey with the contact information of the case worker at Sen. Rubio's Miami office.

Edit forgot the link to the form: https://forms.gle/kbM7raFkfkFminbh7 

buenos aires florida GIF by /////MONOARTCHIVES//////

Edited by JMPM
Forgot Form link

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
1 hour ago, JMPM said:

I wonder how many Florida petitioners we have in here? 

I was thinking of all hitting up Sen. Marco Rubio's caseworker that I am working with. I can mention to her that I will be advising you all to call, or email her to gather names to show there's issues. 

The caseworker I am working with is in the Miami Office. 

If anyone's interested. We need to collaborate. 

So fill out this form. I'll wait for a few days until we get a several responses. Pass it along to others you might know that are from Florida. We can have others from a different state messaging Rubio he wouldn't be able to help out unfortunately. 

I will message you all in a group message here on Visa Journey with the contact information of the case worker at Sen. Rubio's Miami office.

Edit forgot the link to the form: https://forms.gle/kbM7raFkfkFminbh7 

buenos aires florida GIF by /////MONOARTCHIVES//////

I am from Florida. Just submitted that form

Timeline
1 hour ago, Aurora194 said:

Sounds like that means us too... They don't say if it applies to spouses abroad or if it's only AOS when already in the US.

They said for permanent residency also.. means us right

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: France
Timeline
3 hours ago, Aurora194 said:

Sorry to disappoint you all but it seems that Nebraska Service Center doesn't deal with naturalization and only with some specific cases of AOS. They are talking about field offices, not Service Centers. If you look at the average adjustication time for I-130 across all Service Centers, it's probably around 9 months. Nebraska is an outlier. They are trying to reduce overall average processing times all applications included so they are probably starting with the forms that will make a significant difference the quickest.  12 months of wait when you are separated is certainly way worse than 24 months of wait when you are already with your spouse in the US but they don't care about that. All they see is 12 months versus 24 months so they'll try to bring those 24 months down first.

For our story, look at my profile.

Timeline
2 hours ago, JulienR said:

Sorry to disappoint you all but it seems that Nebraska Service Center doesn't deal with naturalization and only with some specific cases of AOS. They are talking about field offices, not Service Centers. If you look at the average adjustication time for I-130 across all Service Centers, it's probably around 9 months. Nebraska is an outlier. They are trying to reduce overall average processing times all applications included so they are probably starting with the forms that will make a significant difference the quickest.  12 months of wait when you are separated is certainly way worse than 24 months of wait when you are already with your spouse in the US but they don't care about that. All they see is 12 months versus 24 months so they'll try to bring those 24 months down first.

Yep..I agree. Also, USCIS website shows processing average is 10.3 across all SC. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/historic-pt

as you said tho unfortunately this plan of action doesn’t help us 😔

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
39 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Yep..I agree. Also, USCIS website shows processing average is 10.3 across all SC. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/historic-pt

as you said tho unfortunately this plan of action doesn’t help us 😔

Aww 😐  I was thinking they're going to be thinking about the i130s.

I don't have any more words for nebraska service center.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.