TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Climo57 said:

I received the same email so hopefully we hear some good news this week or next. 

@JMPM 

I’m using the case tracker app for iOS before they pulled it from the App Store but it doesn’t  seem to work correctly. I queried about 500 but when I click on I-130 only most disappear not sure how accurate this app is. I rely on the official website but again it’s only if they update it. 

It's possible that there isn't any i130 prior to yours. Might have to do the previous 500. Lol.

I have 19 days left until my two month and last trip to the Philippines for awhile.

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

NEbraska

=Never Expect

I'm also always expecting something good.. but I feel it's like a damn lottery. Gambling 🎲🎰

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
2 hours ago, Climo57 said:

My pd date is 6/29 with a NOA1 of 7/9 and day 352 so we are getting really anxious. I’m hoping to hear something this week or next but again it’s Nebraska. Haha. We are praying it’s approved so we can move finally move forward in the process.  I feel for everyone here as the delay in our processing is not acceptable but can only wait our turn. Hang in there Nebraska family! 

🙏🤞🤞🤞 Yes

7 hours ago, Climo57 said:

I received the same email so hopefully we hear some good news this week or next. 

@JMPM 

I’m using the case tracker app for iOS before they pulled it from the App Store but it doesn’t  seem to work correctly. I queried about 500 but when I click on I-130 only most disappear not sure how accurate this app is. I rely on the official website but again it’s only if they update it. 

I’ve received this same email for the last 3 weeks 😢

Timeline
9 hours ago, JMPM said:

It's possible that there isn't any i130 prior to yours. Might have to do the previous 500. Lol.

I have 19 days left until my two month and last trip to the Philippines for awhile.

Yeah I came back from India on March 10th, and now I won't return until the interview. I am so sad as it looks like I won't return until at least January/February as this rate :( It's so hard when your spouse is literally on the other side of the planet. Financially and the fact that I only get so many day off work. Folks are so lucky when their spouse is with them or just a short trip away. 

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Finally got through to an officer this morning to follow up on 2 inquiries I have sent in ( Nebraska PD 6/25/2018).
He said it was “being reviewed as of 6/6/2019”.. however nebraska messed up my mailing address 😒

Now that I’ve fixed that.. how long can a case be in “review” for approximately? 

Thanks!

Timeline
1 hour ago, smith916 said:

Finally got through to an officer this morning to follow up on 2 inquiries I have sent in ( Nebraska PD 6/25/2018).
He said it was “being reviewed as of 6/6/2019”.. however nebraska messed up my mailing address 😒

Now that I’ve fixed that.. how long can a case be in “review” for approximately? 

Thanks!

who knows as it is different for everyone...each case is unique. 

APPROVED

Timeline
2 hours ago, smith916 said:

Thanks!

Wow.. you got through with an officer.. that's great news.

Hmm did you send a written inquiry online?

3 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Wow.. you got through with an officer.. that's great news.

Hmm did you send a written inquiry online?

I sent an inquiry in Feb/March and called in April to be told my case was “received” .. called again to inquire on June 5 and they then started reviewing on June 6 but I didn’t get any update until I got through to an officer today.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, smith916 said:

I sent an inquiry in Feb/March and called in April to be told my case was “received” .. called again to inquire on June 5 and they then started reviewing on June 6 but I didn’t get any update until I got through to an officer today.

Congrats .  could let us know exactly what procedure you followed . its 298 days PD 24 Aug 2018  still waiting for approval at NSC

29 minutes ago, CaroY said:

my head might explode 🤯 why not I-130’s? 

From USCIS Facebook:

Because the media creates a fire about it. So USCIS needs to put out the fire. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
1 hour ago, JMPM said:

Because the media creates a fire about it. So USCIS needs to put out the fire. 

When I see news releases on their website...I always to to the feedback button at the bottom...select no (not helpful) select "other" and then put in a note about the i-130! Lol...makes me feel better :) 

Edited by GAMAJM

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.