TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Just now, CaroY said:

Same... 😩 though mine hasn’t dropped back to January yet. Fingers crossed. Maybe I’m delusional, but I really believe things will get better. (Am I crazy??  Don’t answer that 😂)

We can only hope but I’m running out of hope and my anxiety is through the roof. No one can understand how it feels to be in this limbo state waiting waiting waiting 

might be approved next month might be approved in 8 more months 

who knows 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

We can only hope but I’m running out of hope and my anxiety is through the roof. No one can understand how it feels to be in this limbo state waiting waiting waiting 

might be approved next month might be approved in 8 more months 

who knows 

I definitely understand the anxiety.  My therapist (yup, I’m that anxious) says that she’s worried I’m becoming numb as a coping mechanism. That’s probably where my optimism is coming from 😂 it really is so wrong to do this to families!  We’re choosing to stay together until the case goes to NVC, but I have no idea when we’ll have to move, at what point in the school year I’ll have to move our son, when we go determines which school we send him to here but I have no idea when that will be, when to start looking for a job, etc.  We have two businesses we have to sell and are guessing at the timeframe. It’s crazy. 

Just now, CaroY said:

I definitely understand the anxiety.  My therapist (yup, I’m that anxious) says that she’s worried I’m becoming numb as a coping mechanism. That’s probably where my optimism is coming from 😂 it really is so wrong to do this to families!  We’re choosing to stay together until the case goes to NVC, but I have no idea when we’ll have to move, at what point in the school year I’ll have to move our son, when we go determines which school we send him to here but I have no idea when that will be, when to start looking for a job, etc.  We have two businesses we have to sell and are guessing at the timeframe. It’s crazy. 

Yep newly diagnosed with generalised anxiety disorder and my therapist wants me to be medicated for a while but im

afraid it will mess with the medical and can’t find a straight answer online about anti anxiety meds 😞

our son is 11 and is Asd and is starts high school in the UK in September. 

im worries about that transition then not knowing when we will be able to go and I have no knowledge of the USA school system 

urgh 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
2 hours ago, imjustintime said:

Got a new visajourney estimate that's beyond my PD lol. 

Yeah me too ..

my PD is aug.29th and my new estimate is sept.1st .. oh yeaahhh😤

but if you look at my timeline it’s beetween aug.2nd and aug.28th ..

i am completely lost .. and desperate .. bye bye Christmas with the family ..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
3 hours ago, ichisan said:

What did they request? And what did you send in?

At my i130 stage, they requested my name change order so I sent that in. Got approved a month later. 

NVC originally requested my current tax return and my spouses police certificate, marriage certificate, birth certificate and passport.

They RFE’d me and asked for my W2. So I sent in my W2 and also the official IRS tax transcript. 

Several weeks ago I filed a Freedom of Information Act. I eventually got the receipt that they got it and an a reference number last week. 

I finally decided to go online and enter it in the "FIRST" system of USCIS so I can track it. 

Look at this modernization.. I am shocked that it's possible check out the photo.

https://imgur.com/ejYsWJs

It tells you exactly where the request is in queue. Imagine if they did that with our petitions. 

Anyways my request was in reference to how many petitions at Potomac was filed between 10-19 to 4-19 and out of those how many were approved. Nebraska I had asked for the same but I should have expanded my scope on the LIN center. :( but it's all good. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

My pd date is 6/29 with a NOA1 of 7/9 and day 352 so we are getting really anxious. I’m hoping to hear something this week or next but again it’s Nebraska. Haha. We are praying it’s approved so we can move finally move forward in the process.  I feel for everyone here as the delay in our processing is not acceptable but can only wait our turn. Hang in there Nebraska family! 

Edited by Climo57

11 minutes ago, Climo57 said:

My pd date is 6/29 with a NOA1 of 7/9 and day 352 so we are getting really anxious. I’m hoping to hear something this week or next but again it’s Nebraska. Haha. We are praying it’s approved so we can move finally move forward in the process.  I feel for everyone here as the delay in our processing is not acceptable but can only wait our turn. Hang in there Nebraska family! 

You should check with the case tracker app 500 petitions prior to yours and you can see if they are working on cases before yours. Gives you an idea on where you stand. 

4 hours ago, Lucco said:

Can we potentially start a petition on change.org for USCIS to distribute their work load from Nebraska? Has anyone thought of this idea?

it wouldn't get many signatures. Many that file don't really linger online looking for answers, they go to their lawyers that keep them on the hook telling them "It's normal, check out the processing time on the USCIS website, that will be $50 for that hour of information thank you"   (s) 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

21 minutes ago, Climo57 said:

NOA1 of 7/10 and we're getting super anxious also. Even VJ doesn't know what to say now...haha 

Screenshot_20190616-223620_Gallery.jpg

5 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

NOA1 of 7/10 and we're getting super anxious also. Even VJ doesn't know what to say now...haha 

Screenshot_20190616-223620_Gallery.jpg

I received the same email so hopefully we hear some good news this week or next. 

@JMPM 

I’m using the case tracker app for iOS before they pulled it from the App Store but it doesn’t  seem to work correctly. I queried about 500 but when I click on I-130 only most disappear not sure how accurate this app is. I rely on the official website but again it’s only if they update it. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.