TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Hi, folks! I did a massive search on Case Tracker by switching internet servers of my private plan. And i could see a large range of July applications, at least until my PD date, that is 07/19/18. A lot of cases in the dates of 9, 13 and 16... And a little less in the others. I saw more RFE’s than approvals. Looks like they’re still in the very beggining of the month, as we can see in the VJ’s timeline. Let’s keep strong and faithful in this hard and long wait... Witch has been so difficult for all of us. 🙏🏻imageproxy.php?img=&key=ea9668e88603f7d4

6635E92D-BB6A-48A5-B6F1-B890E955FADF.jpeg

Edited by David - USA 2019
Change picture

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
24 minutes ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Hi, folks! I did a massive search on Case Tracker by switching internet servers of my private plan. And i could see a large range of July applications, at least until my PD date, that is 07/19/18. A lot of cases in the dates of 9, 13 and 16... And a little less in the others. I saw more RFE’s than approvals. Looks like they’re still in the very beggining of the month, as we can see in the VJ’s timeline. Let’s keep strong and faithful in this hard and long wait... Witch has been so difficult for all of us. 🙏🏻imageproxy.php?img=&key=ea9668e88603f7d4

6635E92D-BB6A-48A5-B6F1-B890E955FADF.jpeg

Yes that is what I found when I did the searches this week, and that they are in the first couple of weeks of July. As you said... lots of RFE's and only a few approved as of now! Looks like you are getting close :)

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

1 hour ago, Leslie Garcia said:

Im still waiting for approval and PD is 06/28/2018 😞😩.... 

6/25/18 and waiting ... really unfair

24 minutes ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Hi everyone,

I have an extremely good news. My parents’s paperwork got approved. I got the mail today, and I am so happy. Though the case tracker haven’t updated yet. Both my parents got approved which I’m very grateful. 

My pd:June 19,2018. 360 days waiting. I got my luck and I hope you all get yours soon. Best of luck!

Wow! What an awesome news! 👏🏻

Congrats and very good luck in the next steps. God bless! 🙏🏻

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline
23 hours ago, Andrew123 said:

Definitely something  is going inside Nebreska. Management there for sure is not giving priority to US citizens. If you see the USCIS timelines in their website permanent resident has given the more perference over US Citizen. They are approving i -130 spouse petition 4 months ahead of US citizens.

-  currently they are taking 2 months to finish 1 month of petition.

-even  in USCIS case tracker app shows that i-130 is the only petition which is left behind since June 2018. Rest of other  petition like i-140, i-131, i-765 are getting approve in just few months after petition is filed. 

- a lot of RFE’s are being sent .

Something is going on there... 🤔🤔

I’m at NVC stage (thank god), BUT I got RFE’d twice so far at NVC (once during my i130) Anyone one else experienced this? Lol.

Timeline
7 hours ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Hi everyone,

I have an extremely good news. My parents’s paperwork got approved. I got the mail today, and I am so happy. Though the case tracker haven’t updated yet. Both my parents got approved which I’m very grateful. 

My pd:June 19,2018. 360 days waiting. I got my luck and I hope you all get yours soon. Best of luck!

Wow!! Congrats.. I'm happy for ya. Was just thinking about you this morning. Wondering if you got.

Can you update your timeline? So we all can see...

Thank you. 🙏🤞

1 hour ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Anyone knows what the next steps are after i130 approved by uscis? Can I go to NVC website and start paying and submit my paperwork or I have to wait? Thank you in advance!

Well, it'll be sent to the NVC next. You'll have to wait but not long as I'm seeing. Thank God.

Then nvc will give you a case number. So you can continue and submit and pay their fees.

Good luck!

Pray for the rest of us 🙂

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
41 minutes ago, S&L 💕 said:

I’m at NVC stage (thank god), BUT I got RFE’d twice so far at NVC (once during my i130) Anyone one else experienced this? Lol.

We're all waiting for the i130 result at the 'special' Nebraska Service Center... 😐

You were also a Nebraska filer, but glad you're moving on.. good luck! 🙏

Timeline
11 hours ago, David - USA 2019 said:

Really?  Are they really working in julys. Hmm. Rfe's... not good sign.

Timeline
4 hours ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Anyone knows what the next steps are after i130 approved by uscis? Can I go to NVC website and start paying and submit my paperwork or I have to wait? Thank you in advance!

You want help, but you won’t help the community by completing your timeline on the profile. As I said before, this helps all of us. Congrats to you for the approval, but now please document that in your timeline. Please contribute! Thx

APPROVED

Timeline
3 hours ago, S&L 💕 said:

Sorry none of us are at that stage yet :( most comments on here right now are from us folks waiting for signs of life from Nebraska. 

APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.