TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Saci Singh said:

Y'all does it matter if my husband and I don't have a joint account or anything like that?  We were simple.

Because we live in India I cannot open an account.

Hmm but recently he put me in his account just a name only.

We don't have anything joint either. You pretty much need some form of ID to add her to anything that I can think of and since she's never been here we don't have any of that for her. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
6 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

I see lots of RFE for July 6th went out June10-11..and a couple of approvals..looks like you should see some action soon :) 

USCIS Case tracker...I'm locked out for a few days now..lol

I got locked out today as well - it’s sad that we‘re all "desperate" enough we check movement on cases so much they think we’re over-searching lol

I try to mostly focus on other things, enjoy my time here in Germany with family and friends while I’m still here instead of with my husband, but I never last more than a couple days without checking USCIS’s page, or the app... and most days that I don’t, I still steal a glance at this forum to see if there’s been any updates 😅

(&& I’m a September filer... so still got ways to go)

Edited by ghostfoxgoddess

"One day, the plane ticket will be one way."

• Nebraska Service Center
  • Consulate: Frankfurt, Germany
  • Wedding: 07/13/2018
  • I-130 NOA1: 09/14/2018
  • I-130 approval date according to online update: 09/05/2019
  • I-130 NOA2 received in the mail: 09/09/2019
  • I-130 approval as per NOA2: 09/04/2019
  • Sent to DOS: 09/13/2019
  • NVC Case Number received: 10/15/2019
  • Documents Submitted to NVC: 12/25/2019
  • DQ: 02/26/2020
  • IL: 03/11/2020
  • Medical: 03/19/2020
  • ID: 04/07/2020 <- cancelled by Corona
  • ID: 05/27/2020 —> approved 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
1 hour ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

I got locked out today as well - it’s sad that we‘re all "desperate" enough we check movement on cases so much they think we’re over-searching lol

I try to mostly focus on other things, enjoy my time here in Germany with family and friends while I’m still here instead of with my husband, but I never last more than a couple days without checking USCIS’s page, or the app... and most days that I don’t, I still steal a glance at this forum to see if there’s been any updates 😅

I feel the same way, I try to enjoy where I am now knowing that I’ll be with my husband eventually but I check VJ and the USCIS website obsessively... I just want my “real life” to start already and I’m tired of being in limbo. Also the processing times getting longer and longer are very concerning... since we applied in September our estimated date got pushed back 5 months! God knows what will happen between now and the approval.

5 minutes ago, Aurora194 said:

I feel the same way, I try to enjoy where I am now knowing that I’ll be with my husband eventually but I check VJ and the USCIS website obsessively... I just want my “real life” to start already and I’m tired of being in limbo. Also the processing times getting longer and longer are very concerning... since we applied in September our estimated date got pushed back 5 months! God knows what will happen between now and the approval.

I feel this so much! I feel like I've literally put my "real life" in the U.S. on hold to live with my husband overseas. I am glad we can be together so I am thankful for that but at the same time...love is NOT ALL YOU NEED, Beatles, haha. I am a September filer too and when we applied I felt like we were going to hear back so soon...and nothing...and nothing more to come for a good while. I feel your pain, truly. 

14 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

When is your pd?  Hmm. I'm not sure who did for parents. I think someone in forum did. I remember they writing.

Sorry to hear. Will pray🤞🙏 I totally feel you. I'm waiting also.  I am a July filer.

Yes it’s get annoying. My pd is June 19,2018. Thank you and wish us both luck!

3 hours ago, ghostfoxgoddess said:

I'm a September filer, too. Nothing was more disheartening than the update last month from 9 months to 13 months approval time. I hate that there's absolutely nothing I can do. Who knows if there's going to be another delay. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 hours ago, ichisan said:

I'm a September filer, too. Nothing was more disheartening than the update last month from 9 months to 13 months approval time. I hate that there's absolutely nothing I can do. Who knows if there's going to be another delay. 

We don't want another delay 🤞🤞🤞🙏🙏

(Sorry, trying to delete this angry one, but won't delete in edit) 😠

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
10 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

We don't have anything joint either. You pretty much need some form of ID to add her to anything that I can think of and since she's never been here we don't have any of that for her. 

Ok. Good to know

I just don't like those rfes. 

I mean it should be given for a reason if there is no reason there shouldn't be one.

Hope not the new guy. 

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
7 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Ok. Good to know

I just don't like those rfes. 

I mean it should be given for a reason if there is no reason there shouldn't be one.

Hope not the new guy. 

This morning I found a batch of 6 applications in number sequence from July 12th transferred to a new jurisdiction on March 20th.  LIN1890519500 (search number) 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

2 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

This morning I found a batch of 6 applications in number sequence from July 12th transferred to a new jurisdiction on March 20th.  LIN1890519500 (search number) 

That's a large family

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

2 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Could this be the start of load bearing the work?

or just random

Timeline
4 minutes ago, JMPM said:

That's a large family

as long as it goes to another SC that's ok with me :) LOL!

APPROVED

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Kimi31 said:

Could this be the start of load bearing the work?

or just random

Or could be family.. as long as it goes somewhere else that is fine with me. i searched through July 11th and see a couple RFE and case approvals. Ugh slow going for July :(

APPROVED

Timeline
5 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

I didn't understand... 6 of them got transferred.

That's close to my date

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.