TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Someone filed January 31 and got approved last week..no expedite or military 

How do you know it was not military or expedited?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I think when we see these odd fast approvals, we are seeing strings being pulled, be it from representatives or whatever.  Of course if somebody IS able to do something to get a case moved along more quickly, they’re going to say “don’t tell anybody what we were able to do” or the floodgates would open.  Just my opinion.  

I don’t know, I’m about as realistic/pessimistic as they come, but I feel like things are going to have to change some time soon.  With the investigation coming and all the inquiries for transparency, Cissna’s resignation, etc., obviously USCIS is coming under fire for its practices of the past 2+ years.  Hopefully somebody wants to be the hero who cleans things up.  Those of us filing for spouses and children, in particular, are supposedly the immigration people want.  We’re paying the fees that keep the doors of USCIS open.  I’m not expecting anything overnight, unfortunately for us, but I think change will come.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 minute ago, Saci Singh said:

Y'all, I see so many applications for July 2018... Am I correct?

Do you think it'll take longer?

I did see a bar graph of applications month by month and there was a spike for July, if I remember correctly 😕 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 hours ago, Jo&Ro said:

I agree that he is A problem, but FAR from the only problem. How much help have we seen on here from the dems or reps? Yeah, that's none... Not one of them care on either side. It seems like we have a semi-good responce from 1 Dem and 1 Rep, but neither have actually done anything about this have they? The only thing they care about is blowing smoke up people's bums to get votes and making themselves and their cronies more wealthy than they already are. That goes for both parties... Presidents come and go, but Congress and Senate are so stale and old and both of those toilets need to be flushed. They are the untouchable powers in this county. They make the rules for us and themselves (that alone is beyond crazy to me) and do as they like with no consequences whatsoever. Either political followers go crazy when the other party becomes president and they think they are going to cause the world to end, but neither side seems to have that same passion towards the rest of the clowns in Washington... 

Another opinion of mine is it's more of a social class thing that a nationality thing also. Pretty much no matter what country you're from you can get in and out of here pretty easy if you're wealthy. I'm not talking upper middle class driving a Vette and living in a $500k house. I'm talking about the wealthy. You take the average middle class and lower from wherever and it's kind of tough to VERY hard to get into the U.S. even to visit. There seems to be a growing division between the upper and lower classes also. Be it Bush, Clinton, Bush Jr, Obama, OR Trump, or whoever the next puppet will be, I feel this is a HUGE problem and will only get worse if we as Americans don't learn to work together and get our government reigned in and get them working for us again. I don't care if you hate Trump or not, I don't trust anything he says or care for him myself. I'm just asking you to hold all parties accountable for the issues that are important to you and not just blame one person that in a few years (or less) won't matter anyway. It drives me crazy hearing "Trump hates us and is the problem" equally as hearing "Obama hates us and is the problem" and in reality both statements are probably equally true. 

Absolutely loved everything about this statement here..nothing like an independant thinker...one who thinks past the propaganda, both democrats and republicans followers so blindly buy into...Im all for legal immigration but this is inefficiency at it worst! The fastest thing about this process was how fast my check was cashed...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, Ifemi4835 said:

Absolutely loved everything about this statement here..nothing like an independant thinker...one who thinks past the propaganda, both democrats and republicans followers so blindly buy into...Im all for legal immigration but this is inefficiency at it worst! The fastest thing about this process was how fast my check was cashed...

That is indeed true, they cashed our checks very fast.😠

Timeline
2 hours ago, CaroY said:

I did see a bar graph of applications month by month and there was a spike for July, if I remember correctly 😕 

Yes but I hope it doesn't affect their working.  I guess I have to be positive again.

I'm a July filer. 🤞🤞😐🙏 And not just July filers... But there are Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 2018s Jan 2019s, etc And so forth who are waiting.

If one month gets backed then we have so many months waiting.  I'm just praying that Nebraska doesn't move more back. 

Because after this. We all have to go on to another step. NVC so on. Arghhh

Why does it take soooo long to just look at our applications, Spouse and. Children under 18 are supposed to be immediate. They have to know we have other steps to do.

Edited by Saci Singh

Timeline
On 6/7/2019 at 5:45 PM, David - USA 2019 said:

Good day, everyone! I just found it this morning. Hope is a good news for us! Looks like they’re working on july too!

PD 07/19/2018

🙏🏻🏻👏🏻👍🏻

09219585-889F-46F3-BD8A-683CAE798369.jpeg

This case... I saw on May 18th they requested to have it expedited. That's why..

Can anyone tell me how to request expedited?

13 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

This case... I saw on May 18th they requested to have it expedited. That's why..

Can anyone tell me how to request expedited?

https://www.uscis.gov/forms/how-make-expedite-request

Timeline
1 hour ago, Kimi31 said:

Ok.. but it must be difficult. 😐

It's all pretty confusing.  One category is financial loss to a person.

I wanted to call uscis just to inquire, but I live all the way in India.  And I don't want to add money to my mobile to call US. It takes a lot per minute.

Edited by Saci Singh

6 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Ok.. but it must be difficult. 😐

It's all pretty confusing.  One category is financial loss to a person.

It’s very hard at USCIS to get expedition

easier at NVc 

Edited by Kimi31

Timeline
On 6/9/2019 at 3:08 AM, Saci Singh said:

Yes but I hope it doesn't affect their working.  I guess I have to be positive again.

I'm a July filer. 🤞🤞😐🙏 And not just July filers... But there are Aug, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec 2018s Jan 2019s, etc And so forth who are waiting.

If one month gets backed then we have so many months waiting.  I'm just praying that Nebraska doesn't move more back. 

Because after this. We all have to go on to another step. NVC so on. Arghhh

Why does it take soooo long to just look at our applications, Spouse and. Children under 18 are supposed to be immediate. They have to know we have other steps to do.

They have started July, so good luck yours should be coming soon! I found several approvals and RFE this morning on the case tracker. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.