TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Fa&Mu said:

Hi Nebraska family. 

I haven’t been on here for awhile and wanted to share a VERY GOOD NEWS.
I-130 has been APPROVED FINALLY. 
Came home from work and saw the mail. And also the website updated.
PD: June 28, 2018
NOA2: June 4, 2019

341 days
Nebraska Service Center 😁😁😁
For the ones that are waiting, your turn is coming guys ☺️

congratulations.!!! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

In my December filers forum someone posted this: "NOA1 on 14 December 2018 and we got approved on 4 June 2019 when processing in NSC!"

I responded to get more details on how!! I'll update once i know more 😊

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
2 minutes ago, R+M Jordan said:

In my December filers forum someone posted this: "NOA1 on 14 December 2018 and we got approved on 4 June 2019 when processing in NSC!"

Is this real life? Or is this expedite? Hahahaha my pd is December 21

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
37 minutes ago, R+M Jordan said:

I just got a response:

"We tried to expedite in February but was denied as the case “was not strong enough”. After that, we sent I-129F (K3) in March. Nothing more. They approved I-130 on 4th and denied I-129F on 5th, reason of that denial is obvious..."

21 minutes ago, R+M Jordan said:

I just got a response:

"We tried to expedite in February but was denied as the case “was not strong enough”. After that, we sent I-129F (K3) in March. Nothing more. They approved I-130 on 4th and denied I-129F on 5th, reason of that denial is obvious..."

Everyone's printing out their K-3 forms now. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

Big news.  There’s going to be an official investigation into USCIS. It won’t begin for five months, but, like they said at the end, hopefully the news of the investigation will get things moving a little more quickly 🤞🏼 

http://immigrationimpact.com/2019/06/07/investigation-into-uscis-processing-delays/

24 minutes ago, CaroY said:

Big news.  There’s going to be an official investigation into USCIS. It won’t begin for five months, but, like they said at the end, hopefully the news of the investigation will get things moving a little more quickly 🤞🏼 

http://immigrationimpact.com/2019/06/07/investigation-into-uscis-processing-delays/

While it's good they are going to get investigated. I just hope they don't start to focus on only the forms listed on the complaint. Then we will all be backlogged more while they try to clear those others out. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, Kimi31 said:

Yeah I found this out later on

Its great when people get approval especially when it’s quicker

my frustration is only ever with the system never with a person on this forum or fb groups 

i feel like banging my head against the wall sometimes

if there was logic and an explanation and it was understood - I think we would all deal with it much better

it logic applied to USCIS is like nailing jello to the wall 🙄🙄

Totally agree with you... 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Fa&Mu said:

Hi Nebraska family. 

I haven’t been on here for awhile and wanted to share a VERY GOOD NEWS.
I-130 has been APPROVED FINALLY. 
Came home from work and saw the mail. And also the website updated.
PD: June 28, 2018
NOA2: June 4, 2019

341 days
Nebraska Service Center 😁😁😁
For the ones that are waiting, your turn is coming guys ☺️

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing the news! Appreciate it a lot to hear from someone... Was wondering what happened to June 2018 ending folks.

Was thinking nsc went back into their sleeping cave.

So 341 days.. I was studying most get in their 340s days range.. with one of our members got at 360 day range.

So I hope it stays at 340s days range or less

🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏

Timeline

Nebreska SC is being going really crazy. I have been watching their speed very closely.

Nebreska went to sleep mode since November 2018, prior to that they used to approve in 180days or less. It took them 3 months (Dec-Feb) to completely approve April month  ; It took 2 months ( March & April) to completely approve May month; again taking 2 month( May & June) to completely approve June month. 

That being said its taking them in average of 2 months to approve 1 month of petitions in Nebreska SC.  

Its already getting worst ,Not sure where will it head to If this continues... SMH 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Andrew123 said:

Nebreska SC is being going really crazy. I have been watching their speed very closely.

Nebreska went to sleep mode since November 2018, prior to that they used to approve in 180days or less. It took them 3 months (Dec-Feb) to completely approve April month  ; It took 2 months ( March & April) to completely approve May month; again taking 2 month( May & June) to completely approve June month. 

That being said its taking them in average of 2 months to approve 1 month of petitions in Nebreska SC.  

Its already getting worst ,Not sure where will it head to If this continues... SMH 

Yes they've been working like that.. like May June to finish June 2018 applications. 

I saw July 2018 has so many applications.  Wonder of it'll affect their processing time. Argh

Timeline
13 hours ago, JMPM said:

Everyone's printing out their K-3 forms now. 

Yeah but by the time they get to it I would  already be at 12 months so no point in giving them $535 for same timeline 🙄 Lol 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.