TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, Aurora194 said:

According to VJ, someone from Sept 21st and someone from November 3rd already got approved by Nebraska? 🤔 

You’ll probably find they expedited 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Lol the Rep is just reading from the website which everyone knows is not accurate. They are well into June..the website updates periodically..the Reps are clueless. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

😂 That's funny. I'm not calling anyone. Don't want to hear the same old thing.

Timeline
6 hours ago, dasay said:

Just wanna let you all guys know that I just called USCIS today and was told that both of my petitions for my parents which is also an I-130 were approved yesterday. PD is June 27, 2019, nebraska service center. You guys should call. Website is not updating. 😊

Congratulations!

5 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Congrats! I’m pretty sure you mean PD June 27th (2018) can you please complete your timeline with the all this info? It helps all of us when you contribute to the community. Thanks 

Have a question.. theirs is an ir-5 parents.

For us is it similar processing time? At nsc

Timeline
4 hours ago, Aurora194 said:

According to VJ, someone from Sept 21st and someone from November 3rd already got approved by Nebraska? 🤔 

I also saw an adjustment of status on their timeline..

7 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Lol the Rep is just reading from the website which everyone knows is not accurate. They are well into June..the website updates periodically..the Reps are clueless. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Yea, I noticed that. What she told me was from the website. I wanted to hear something different, but oh well. 

@David - USA 2019 that means you 

51 minutes ago, rachdk said:

Please contribute to the community by filling out your own timeline on visajourney. Thx!

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

16 minutes ago, AbbyD said:

Does anyone know if a third party can call on your behalf to USCIS? (Not the petitioner or beneficiary). We're both abroad but I would like to ask my parents to call

What do you want them to do? If you're just checking on the status. They can just give the receipt number, names, birth dates, address, and inquire. It's not like they are going to say 'Sorry voice recognition doesn't match Abby" lol

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Kimi31 said:

You’ll probably find they expedited 

Actually the one from November says that they did not expedite and they have no idea why it was transferred from Nebraska to Texas, but they are happy for the fast approval. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

12 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Actually the one from November says that they did not expedite and they have no idea why it was transferred from Nebraska to Texas, but they are happy for the fast approval. 

Yeah I found this out later on

Its great when people get approval especially when it’s quicker

my frustration is only ever with the system never with a person on this forum or fb groups 

i feel like banging my head against the wall sometimes

if there was logic and an explanation and it was understood - I think we would all deal with it much better

it logic applied to USCIS is like nailing jello to the wall 🙄🙄

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.