TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
13 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Yeah here are some more..you have to try a lot of different numbers to find..

3AE57173-8763-450E-AA0E-FA006C9C3989.png

I'll try. Just don't seem to understand the app.  But you all are here in the forum, so I'm happy to know that.

We are not alone in this process

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
11 hours ago, jjack said:

Thank you! 

Saving money does sound good. I guess, I can just ask questions here and ask for help regarding the application for DS260 etc rather than going through lawyer

You’re welcome ! 

Yes especially with the cost of this whole process . 

Ask questions here , this forum is full of experiences and good advises ! And people are very nice 😊

I finally got a response from the senator here in Oklahoma and all he said was that this backlog is due to a system that hasn't been changed for updated in 30 years.

Lolllll it worked fine three years ago. 

Edited by Sarah G

11 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

Oh...not yet? Can you do your timeline...

Hope soon 🤞🙏

I submitted for my parents back in June 2018. Got a letter said the case was received on June 19,2018. That was pretty much what I heard from them still now. I do hope my parents got approved this week. Looks like most people applied in June got approved. I know they do in order, but still hope the process is faster a little bit. And btw, my parents are in Vietnam right now

5 hours ago, Saci Singh said:

I'll try. Just don't seem to understand the app.  But you all are here in the forum, so I'm happy to know that.

We are not alone in this process

Me too. I just looked at the app, I saw someone in May 2,2018 still waiting. Hmmm.. this is confusing. Maybe depends on the country? Some of them said case was sent to department of state, does that mean approved? 3F440EAA-3F3F-474C-9F4E-FFD0F363DAC5.thumb.png.3555cca290a670457d206cdb7ebcee47.png

Timeline
20 minutes ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Me too. I just looked at the app, I saw someone in May 2,2018 still waiting. Hmmm.. this is confusing. Maybe depends on the country? Some of them said case was sent to department of state, does that mean approved? 

1. Yes it means approved - sent to department of state

2. Yes background checks can take longer in some countries.

3. Request For Evidence can slow down the process.

4. The app is not updated, so not always accurate.

5. After a while the APP updates and some cases will disappear once they are approved. 

6. USCIS App does not distinguish between types of cases, only that it is an i-130. 

7. All cases are unique..for example..my husband and I have no children or former marriages, no background issues. So yeah pretty simple case. Some are not simple.

8. One case officer maybe slower than another.

9. You can't take all of this as meaning anything about your case, other than they are just backlogged.

10. Do some research and read...read...read. Then you will get the big picture :) 

Edited by GAMAJM

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

12 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

1. Yes it means approved - sent to department of state

2. Yes background checks can take longer in some countries.

3. Request For Evidence can slow down the process.

4. The app is not updated, so not always accurate.

5. After a while the APP updates and some cases will disappear once they are approved. 

6. USCIS App does not distinguish between types of cases, only that it is an i-130. 

7. All cases are unique..for example..my husband and I have no children or former marriages, no background issues. So yeah pretty simple case. Some are not simple.

8. One case officer maybe slower than another.

9. You can't take all of this as meaning anything about your case, other than they are just backlogged.

10. Do some research and read...read...read. Then you will get the big picture :) 

Thank you so much for the information. I do hope they got approved not rfe. The process is already long! I already told my parents to go get police statement so that I can submit whenever the cases are approved. I just called and talked to a representative, she said the process now is between 10-13 months. They are working on cases on May 14... wish us luck!

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Thank you so much for the information. I do hope they got approved not rfe. The process is already long! I already told my parents to go get police statement so that I can submit whenever the cases are approved. I just called and talked to a representative, she said the process now is between 10-13 months. They are working on cases on May 14... wish us luck!

Lol the Rep is just reading from the website which everyone knows is not accurate. They are well into June..the website updates periodically..the Reps are clueless. 

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

APPROVED

Timeline
21 minutes ago, dasay said:

Just wanna let you all guys know that I just called USCIS today and was told that both of my petitions for my parents which is also an I-130 were approved yesterday. PD is June 27, 2019, nebraska service center. You guys should call. Website is not updating. 😊

Congrats! I’m pretty sure you mean PD June 27th (2018) can you please complete your timeline with the all this info? It helps all of us when you contribute to the community. Thanks 

APPROVED

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline
27 minutes ago, dasay said:

Just wanna let you all guys know that I just called USCIS today and was told that both of my petitions for my parents which is also an I-130 were approved yesterday. PD is June 27, 2019, nebraska service center. You guys should call. Website is not updating. 😊

Congratulations!!!

45 minutes ago, GAMAJM said:

Congrats! I’m pretty sure you mean PD June 27th (2018) can you please complete your timeline with the all this info? It helps all of us when you contribute to the community. Thanks 

Thank you!! Yes, 2018. And I will for sure.

1 hour ago, dasay said:

Congratulations! im waiting for the letter. my I-130 were approved this last monday (06/03)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.