TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
8 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

First week..I haven't checked any further, but I am also seeing a couple of approvals too. 

Really..  I didn't see. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.  I'll check the app again as you said above

🤞

Y'all my husband and I just returned back from Nepal to renew my six month stay in India. Left for two days.

I called the US embassy in Delhi today to complain, she says she knows about Nebraska, she heard also.

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Saci Singh said:

Really..  I didn't see. Maybe I'm not looking in the right place.  I'll check the app again as you said above

🤞

Y'all my husband and I just returned back from Nepal to renew my six month stay in India. Left for two days.

I called the US embassy in Delhi today to complain, she says she knows about Nebraska, she heard also.

Yeah here are some more..you have to try a lot of different numbers to find..

3AE57173-8763-450E-AA0E-FA006C9C3989.png

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mr & Mrs T said:

Hi , 

if I can give you an advise , do the next step by yourself and save some money for something else .

there is a lot of explanations and advises here for example . 

Good luck and congratulations on your NOA2! 

Thank you! 

Saving money does sound good. I guess, I can just ask questions here and ask for help regarding the application for DS260 etc rather than going through lawyer

Timeline
6 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Please contribute to the community and and complete your timeline. This helps us all to get a bigger picture of processing times. Thx 

We got approved May 26th. 348 days. 

Updated the timeline too, hopefully it is helpful. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Are all these from Nebraska office? Or the list is from all offices. I’m submitting paper for my parents and noa1 is June 19,2018. It’s 351 days and the case tracker hasn’t updated anything... 

LIN means Lincoln, Nebraska.

Timeline
5 hours ago, jjack said:

We got approved May 26th. 348 days. 

Updated the timeline too, hopefully it is helpful. 

Happy for you! Thank you for telling us.  Ok so they seemed to finish all of June13 2018

Was looking for when you would get 🙏🤞 because we also are India.  Are you Delhi consulate?

Timeline
2 hours ago, Dreamkatcherrrr said:

Mine is June 19,2018 to Nebraska, still haven’t heard anything. I hope it’s normal. The case tracker hasn’t updated anything. The wait is killing me

Oh...not yet? Can you do your timeline...

Hope soon 🤞🙏

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, imjustintime said:

We're all going to most likely hear back 2-3 weeks before a full calendar of waiting then. 

Yup, that’s what it’s looking like. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.