TBoneTX

ALL Nebraska I-130 Filers -- Part 4

3,209 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, JMPM said:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1MT0bjJWnozf3pBea-I2NAr6RZ8RzogZmb5BFIVNQwVU/htmlview

I guess you'll get furious when you see the list of Potomac receipts I have kept. (haven't updated it. I will though when I got time)

Who did you contact here in Florida? I have been sending letters to Lois Frankel's office.  They just keep asking me to fill out the form to send to USCIS, but I told them it's pointless since I know the scripted response and that I want them to get real answers of why they are not adjusting the workloads. 

NOA 1:           September 18, 2018

NOA 2:           August  20, 2019 

Sent NVC:      September 11, 2019

Rec NVC:       September 18, 2019

Case #           October 16, 2019

Docs Sub:      October 21, 2019

Doc Qual.       October  22, 2019 

IL:                    January 23, 2020

INT. Date:       February 11, 2020

APPROVED

POE  Date      March 11, 2020

GC Received  July 3, 2020

6 hours ago, GAMAJM said:

Who did you contact here in Florida? I have been sending letters to Lois Frankel's office.  They just keep asking me to fill out the form to send to USCIS, but I told them it's pointless since I know the scripted response and that I want them to get real answers of why they are not adjusting the workloads. 

I contacted my house rep Debbie Mucarsel-Powel. Her office gave me the there's nothing we can do reply. 

i reached out to Rick Scott didn't get a reply just the response that they got it. (I figured he's a newbie and his office isn't fully running)

Marco Rubio a caseworker has been working with me I'm supposed to reach back by June 7 if I haven't heard from her first. 

sometimes the reps don't want to help. As much as I like to say Dems are for better immigration I don't think they really are they just do a lot of talk but that's just my experience with Debbie. 

01/28/2019 - Mailed Express Mail USCIS Lockbox Phoenix

01/29/2019 - Received by Phoenix Lockbox
02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

Seriously the max total size of these photos are stupid. 10KB is the max I can upload (Idk why it's gotten smaller over time)

https://imgur.com/a/VCG8LfL

02/04/2019 - Receipt Notice Via Text Message assigned to Nebraska Service Center 

22 minutes ago, JMPM said:

Seriously the max total size of these photos are stupid. 10KB is the max I can upload (Idk why it's gotten smaller over time)

https://imgur.com/a/VCG8LfL

They respond in a first in first out bases...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 BS! 

3 minutes ago, Jo&Ro said:

They respond in a first in first out bases...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 BS! 

well I am not sure how FOIA requests are handled, maybe they got one office, or only one office can answer my question so it might truly be first in first out based on the track. Track 1 is the fastest since it's considered a "simple" request

I mean I did request this information 2 months ago and I got a receipt number for it now. 
Track 1 Non-Alien Number requests take 138 days apparently from their page. (let's hope they are truthful unlike their i130 processing times)

( All these requests are not for me now, it's for my continued fight against this slow process for everyone else after me) 

Edited by JMPM

Filed: R-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 hours ago, Luis y Gaby said:

Finally my case was approved yesterday! (350 days from NOA1), but they haven't updated the information on the page yet. I wish you all the best of luck.

NOA1: 06/18/2018

NOA2: 06/03/2019

Congratulations! How did u find out? Did u call or receive a letter in the mail??

4 hours ago, Luis y Gaby said:

Finally my case was approved yesterday! (350 days from NOA1), but they haven't updated the information on the page yet. I wish you all the best of luck.

Congrats!!!

Timeline
6 hours ago, Luis y Gaby said:

Congratulations!  happy for ya!🙏

350 days.. is quite a long waiting time

Oh boy, seems like they're really getting more and more backed up.

Timeline
20 hours ago, CaroY said:

I don’t know, but I just saw on Facebook that a March 4, 2019 was approved in Potomac 😡 Apparently those of us in Nebraska aren’t praying hard enough. (Sorry, when people attribute their approvals to prayer, it really irks me). 

Yes.. but when things don't go according to time like how it's supposed to be.  This is a government thing, supposed to be orderly... Then a general prayer is really needed. Because these Nebraska folks apparently are not doing their jobs.

What to do my friend.  It's just a ridiculous long wait.

Even recently I started keeping my fingers crossed.  Didn't really pay attention until I see the processing times were getting longer and so much time passing.

They are torturing us.

Then on top of it, my lawyers a month ago told me . This is America not India... Things don't get done with some agent or easy way. Argh

Timeline
2 hours ago, Luis y Gaby said:

Thank you!...Yesterday I called and a immigration  officer gave me the information. and today I received the update in my USCIS account. 

At the moment i haven't receive any letter or mail.

Really... You just called.  That's sounds kinda easy. 

Ok but now it's updated as approved online?  Your PD is June 18 2018..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
2 hours ago, Gekgek said:

What will happen now?any idea? This news made me sa😩

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/06/04/19/us-citizenship-immigration-services-to-close-manila-office

Many countries haven’t had direct consular filing for years, and they’re in the process of closing the international offices to redirect resources to the US. People will just mail applications to the lockboxes. This is what we did. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 6/3/2019 at 1:06 PM, GAMAJM said:

I can see they are working on July as well. RFE's being sent out etc. 

Around what date are they sending out RFEs for July? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.