TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Katri said:

So maybe I don't yet start to freak out that they have gone passed our date 😉

Nope! No freaking out at all! They haven't "gone past" any dates!! They are working on lots of dates every day! Hang in there and hope for next week <3 It's coming friends!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Congratulations to all approvals and a sigh of relief for those who rec'd their RFEs... looks like easy fixes. 

My fiancé got his official divorce decree today and it is a whopping 9 pages FULL of words... the bad part about it is that it is in Spanish. Therefore I must get it translated into english. This is so frustrating because translations are expensive and time consuming :crying:

Does anyone have any recommendations for a translation company to use?? 

-and- 

are there any divorcees from Colombia who can share insight on the proper documentation to prove a divorce is complete and final? My lawyer is freaking me out and making me doubt whether we actually have the correct document for his divorce decree.. She is asking if it is "registered". My fiancé swears that it is finalized and I believe it is by comparing it to the required documents listed on the travel.gov site.... would be nice to confirm with someone who also has this experience. 

any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 hour ago, BnK said:

We exactly have the same RFE. Glad its super easy...Im sure we did answer everything, we even put N/A to questions not applicable to us.

They jst want to reconfirm probably that he has no criminal records (which they already confirmed through background check) and we sure answered NO.

He's sending back the paper w his signature by Monday. 😍😍😍😱😱🎉🎉

How do we know if they already ran the background since we got RFE? I thought they’d do this once they receive our response to the RFE.. or is it that they processed our application, but only eant those RFE responses to conclude the process? Just wondering what they’ve sctydlkh find to the application. 

We got the same thing? Criminal record only or other things?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
43 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

How do we know if they already ran the background since we got RFE? I thought they’d do this once they receive our response to the RFE.. or is it that they processed our application, but only eant those RFE responses to conclude the process? Just wondering what they’ve sctydlkh find to the application. 

Well they started to adjudicate but can't make a decision without receiving your RFE. So you will send the RFE and they will again continue adjudication to make a decision based on additional evidence.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
39 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

We just needed to answer if he was convicted of any crime which we answered NO (I guess they know this during the background check). They did not ask for anything else.

received_10101288883304441.jpeg

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Timeline
54 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

We werent asked for additional pics with details. Guess they felt we sent enough evidence and to think we only submitted about 10 or less pics 

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, BnK said:

We just needed to answer if he was convicted of any crime which we answered NO (I guess they know this during the background check). They did not ask for anything else.

received_10101288883304441.jpeg

They have already run your background checks, and if you said no in your petition then there is something they saw you haven't answered so if you have been convicted before just say yes because sending you that form again is like giving you second change to correct it. Good luck.

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Highzik said:

They have already run your background checks, and if you said no in your petition then there is something they saw you haven't answered so if you have been convicted before just say yes because sending you that form again is like giving you second change to correct it. Good luck.

But the answer is no.

Did anybody else receive a similar RFE (Criminal convictions left unanswered part) with a "NO" answer? 

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

Timeline
28 minutes ago, BnK said:

But the answer is no.

Did anybody else receive a similar RFE (Criminal convictions left unanswered part) with a "NO" answer? 

Are u sure it wasn’t left blank by accident? 

Just answer it and send it again the way the way it should be don’t worry too much. It just says left unanswered. So at least in their eyes it was.

1 hour ago, Highzik said:

It has nothing to do with second changes, it just left unanswered. 

Edited by Naes

Timeline
13 minutes ago, hazelnutts said:

Honestly we’re quite confused with the received date. Noa1 says its 16 then uscis says its 18. So we depend on the hard copy.

USCIS is not received date it is submitted date.

Your received date is 16

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Naes said:

Are u sure it wasn’t left blank by accident? 

Just answer it and send it again the way the way it should be don’t worry too much. It just says left unanswered. So at least in their eyes it was.

It has nothing to do with second changes, it just left unanswered. 

oh that scared me a little... and YES we hare sure we filled that part out.

For a second i got scared...but yeah we are happy its easy. Hope to get the approval soonest.

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.