TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Dave_and_Jessa said:

Can't say I've ever seen an RFE for no notation on pictures.  That's just crazy.

Yes.. that’s it .. it says proof of meeting in 2 years: you submitted pics of meeting but neither a date nor a place is listed. Please ensure you have proof between October 5, 2015 and October 5, 2017 (Date of NOA1). I can also send other evidence of the meet. We included so many.. pics of residence there, passport stamps, boarding passes, train passes for us overseas, lodging information with our names, so many things already ; all with dates.. So now  they ask for photos to be written on 🤦🏽‍♀️

I honestly feel really sad just now. My fiance and I made a bet..he said we would get our noa2 by today..it didn't happen. I know every case is different and I know we will eventually hear something but I am honestly afraid of being left behind. My fiance and I haven't seen each other in over 6 months.. we said we would see each other when he finally moves here to the states. 

Sorry for the damper mood. I just wanted to share since we are all passengers of the same boat. 

Good luck to those who are still waiting and congratulations to those who are moving on to the next stage-- may it be easier and quicker for you! 

Edited by Sarac9

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

I honestly feel really sad just now. My fiance and I made a bet..he said we would get our noa2 by today..it didn't happen. I know every case is different and I know we will eventually hear something but I am honestly afraid of being left behind. My fiance and I haven't seen each other in over 6 months.. we said we would see each other when he finally moves here to the states. 

Sorry for the damper mood. I just wanted to share since we are all passengers of the same boat. 

Good luck to those who are still waiting and congratulations to those who are moving on to the next stage-- may it be easier and quicker for you! 

You are not alone dear, today has been like this for me too - so sad with that exact fear. 

God willing, it’s coming and coming soon :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
20 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

2 minutes ago, HTMW said:

You are not alone dear, today has been like this for me too - so sad with that exact fear. 

I made the horrible mistake of looking at the June, July, and August forums and i just started crying.  Not sure if my fiance has a sixth sense but he called me (2:30am in Spain) and asked how I was.  He couldn't sleep.  I started hysterically crying.  He tried to calm me down and tell me that all will be okay.  And it's too early to start worrying.  

39 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

20 minutes ago, HTMW said:

17 minutes ago, DPP123 said:

I made the horrible mistake of looking at the June, July, and August forums and i just started crying.  Not sure if my fiance has a sixth sense but he called me (2:30am in Spain) and asked how I was.  He couldn't sleep.  I started hysterically crying.  He tried to calm me down and tell me that all will be okay.  And it's too early to start worrying.  

I got you girls, im feeling the exact same, many fears/thoughts running through my head, so much so that ive had my first two ever miagraines this week... i need to go back to not checking the app & forums obsessively.

Have a nice weekend all, i need a break from here & the app. Ill check in on Tuesday 💖🤞🏻

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

18 minutes ago, DPP123 said:

Yea I stay away.  Even September has a few who are 200+ ... I feel for these people. I can't even imagine. I just wish that this was not so emotionally draining. I just want to be with my fiance and have a life. 

I pray we all get our approvals soon 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 hours ago, ToniAnn said:

So I got my RFE letter today. They said I didn’t answer “yes” or no” to having a criminal record and there were no handwritten notes of date and places on our pictures 😐.. easy enough, but geez 🤦🏽‍♀️

Guess we are getting the same :( ...cant wait till he is home so we'll know...but looking at the pic, it looks like some piece from the i129-f form

IMG_20180414_110307.JPG

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

3 hours ago, ToniAnn said:

That's the saving grace.. what a thing. I checked the criminal record part so that’s erroneous on their end. I’ll just have to check it again 

We exactly have the same RFE. Glad its super easy...Im sure we did answer everything, we even put N/A to questions not applicable to us.

They jst want to reconfirm probably that he has no criminal records (which they already confirmed through background check) and we sure answered NO.

He's sending back the paper w his signature by Monday. 😍😍😍😱😱🎉🎉

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

Yaaaay! The 23rd! Best news ever Daniel <3 Thanks for the full day scan!

So hoping approval next week 😆

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.