Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Brittani said:

¡OBTUVIMOS NUESTRA APROBACIÓN HOY!:D

ENVIADO 10-11-17

NOA1 10-16-17

NOA1 4-13-18

Aprobado en 179 días!

Recibí una notificación del rastreador de casos pensando que era solo una actualización estúpida cuando la abrí, dijo el caso aprobado con confeti. Llamé a mi prometido inmediatamente y cerré mis malditos ojos con alegría. Luego verifiqué en mi segunda aplicación de USCIS que se actualizó ahora que el nuevo sitio web sigue mostrando que se recibió mi caso. Espero obtener algo en el correo esta semana con suerte para el martes.

Aguanten chicos ... mi prometido y yo solo hablábamos de esto antes y les dije que sabía que tendríamos mala suerte y nos quedaríamos atrás sin escuchar nada después del día 200 y luego, 10 minutos después de haber colgado el teléfono con él, aprobación de BOOM. .

Congratulations! :jest:

1 hour ago, BnK said:

I said congratulations 2 days early lol....

So happy for you! Two experts will be joining the April NVC thread. Can't wait to join u guys there!

So I got my RFE letter today. They said I didn’t answer “yes” or no” to having a criminal record and there were no handwritten notes of date and places on our pictures 😐.. easy enough, but geez 🤦🏽‍♀️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi everyone! Long time lurker here! We sent our application on 9/29. NOA1 recieved 10/2. NJ & UK couple here. I'm actually in the UK now visiting his family for our UK engagement party! Patiently waiting for NOA2! :wacko: ...maybe patiently is not the right word haha...going crazy over here like the rest of you! :bonk: Anyone here from the large number of us October 2nd NOA1's? :shocked:

Spoiler

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                            September 29, 2017

Packet Delivered:                                   September 30, 2017

NOA1 Text & Email:                               October 2, 2017

NOA1 Hard Copy Received:                 October 6, 2017

NOA2 Hard Copy Received:                  xx/xx/2018

NVC Received:                                        xx/xx/2018

Consulate Received:                              xx/xx/2018

Interview Date:                                        xx/xx/2018

Visa Received:                                         xx/xx/2018

US Entry/POE:                                         xx/xx/2018:luv:

Wedding:                                                  xx/xx/2018 (L)

5 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

So I got my RFE letter today. They said I didn’t answer “yes” or no” to having a criminal record and there were no handwritten notes of date and places on our pictures 😐.. easy enough, but geez 🤦🏽‍♀️

the date and places on the pictures is absolutely absurd. 

1 minute ago, ToniAnn said:

I agree! The criminal record part was addressed as in looking at them on the petition. I don’t have dates and places but much of my pictures had names of places and the country 

did they send the pics back? 

14 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

Just to offer a little help and cheaper route than pictures unless they sent them back. I copied and pasted all our pictures into word then typed the date and description like where we were and if it was a special occasion then after I printed them out I signed the bottom and they approved us.

1 minute ago, Brittani said:

Just to offer a little help and cheaper route than pictures unless they sent them back. I copied and pasted all our pictures into word then typed the date and description like where we were and if it was a special occasion then after I printed them out I signed the bottom and they approved us.

This is so helpful! Can you imagine? RFE for something I did and no date and place written on pics 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline

OMG... what an absurd RFE.  But just check that box and send the pics ASAP.  I hand wrote where we were and who was in the pictures. It was date stamped by the app i used to print the pics.  I am sorry @ToniAnn but you finally have an answer and its an easy fix :) 

9 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

This is so helpful! Can you imagine? RFE for something I did and no date and place written on pics 

It's beyond ridiculous. You already send pictures and it's clear it's of you two and the dates and stuff are included in the petition but hey look at it like this once you send them back and they receive them you should be expecting an approval soon.

1 minute ago, Brittani said:

It's beyond ridiculous. You already send pictures and it's clear it's of you two and the dates and stuff are included in the petition but hey look at it like this once you send them back and they receive them you should be expecting an approval soon.

That's the saving grace.. what a thing. I checked the criminal record part so that’s erroneous on their end. I’ll just have to check it again 

11 minutes ago, DPP123 said:

OMG... what an absurd RFE.  But just check that box and send the pics ASAP.  I hand wrote where we were and who was in the pictures. It was date stamped by the app i used to print the pics.  I am sorry @ToniAnn but you finally have an answer and its an easy fix :) 

Yes, it is an easy fix. Just unnecessary delay, but thank God this is all. 🙏🏽.. I appreciate your kind words and support 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can't say I've ever seen an RFE for no notation on pictures.  That's just crazy.

11/14/17 129F mailed

11/17/17 NOA1

05/14/18 NOA2

06/06/18 NVC received and case # assigned

06/12/18 left NVC

06/13/18 Manila Embassy received

06/13/18 CFO completed at Clark Pampanga

06/18-19/18 Medical exam

07/10/18 Interview - APPROVED!!

07/29/18 POE

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.