TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

I wanted to share with you guys that...

:jest: We got approved!! :jest:

I feel very fortunate that I was one of the early approvals, but also sad because most of you are still waiting. For what I've been seeing over the last months the situation has improved significantly if we compare it with the pre-Christmas time, so I'm pretty confident that most of you won't have to wait much longer to get that desired approval. Just hold on. As for me, I'll be here running the dialy scans as usual ;)

• Received date: 10/16
  • NOA2 date: 4/12 (updated on new website at 3:30 am Cali time)

Congrats Daniel P,  to your and your fiance. thanks for all your diligent work and selfless commitments to provide us with insights and numbers. Your perseverance paid off. An approval couldn't have come to a much better person.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hey guys and gals, I'm just wondering I got my NOA2 on 4/9/2018 and when I check uscis it still says case received on both old and new website, is there a reason why it still says case received?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

I feel very fortunate that I was one of the early approvals, but also sad because most of you are still waiting. For what I've been seeing over the last months the situation has improved significantly if we compare it with the pre-Christmas time, so I'm pretty confident that most of you won't have to wait much longer to get that desired approval. Just hold on. As for me, I'll be here running the dialy scans as usual ;)

Congratulations!!! 🎉🎊🍾  

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Timeline
1 minute ago, sumbunny said:

Silent NOA2... happens all the time. People get hard copy NOA2 via mail, but nothing ever updates online. That's just the way it goes. Maybe they have some ancient adjudicators who aren't computer savvy and literally rubber stamp it with an assistant that types up the form to notify you :P 

thanks for the info, cause I was thinking that it's all a dream and I'm still waiting for the approval.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Regie Ray said:

one more question, how long do I have to wait to contact the NVC to get my case number?

People generally say 2 weeks, so if you got your NOA2 on the 9th (is that the date on the paper NOA2?), you could start calling NVC to see if they have anything next Friday the 20th or Monday the 23rd.

1 hour ago, Daniel P said:

yaaay congrats to you!!! so happy to read your wait is over :)

N-400: 12/05/2023 (confirmed fingerprints are re-used)

Interview scheduled for: 05/09/2024

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline

Congratulations to those who got approved. <3

We’re  on day 183 and at this point, we don’t even mind if we got RFE. At least we know they touched our case. :( I’m living in Malaysia so I’ve been awake at night a lot lately running small scans, reading this forum and waiting for the daily scan. Not hearing anything while seeing everyone got their NOA2 is driving me crazy! 

Edited by Seraphinek

Timeline
53 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

People generally say 2 weeks, so if you got your NOA2 on the 9th (is that the date on the paper NOA2?), you could start calling NVC to see if they have anything next Friday the 20th or Monday the 23rd.

on noa2 it says approved on 4/5, but I received in the mail on 4/9

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.