TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, sumbunny said:

Have you not signed up for informed delivery from USPS? 

https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

I have not but i wonder if its too late to do it now in time for next week.  Ugh... i will make her come anyway.  She owes me one and only lives five minutes away.  thanks!

12 minutes ago, DPP123 said:

I did but even if it was a silent NOA2, it wouldn't hit my mailbox until probably Monday of next week.  I am leaving for training for two weeks.  Seriously considering having my friend come check my mail every day while I am gone. lol

That's awesome!! Hopefully that will get your mind off this!

I hope you hear soon soon like tomorrow or Monday surprise 

Timeline
Just now, Sarac9 said:

That's awesome!! Hopefully that will get your mind off this!

I hope you hear soon soon like tomorrow or Monday surprise 

yeah i think two weeks away in training will take my mind off of this.  I won't be able to look at my phone or read visajourney posts all day :)  lol  

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
27 minutes ago, DPP123 said:

I have not but i wonder if its too late to do it now in time for next week.  Ugh... i will make her come anyway.  She owes me one and only lives five minutes away.  thanks!

I started seeing images within a couple of days of signing up I'd say. Worth a shot <3

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

Guys… another question… Is it possible to receive a silent NOA2 and the system (either old or new website) never be updated?

Filed & Mailed I-129f:                            October 16, 2017

Packet Received:                                   October 18, 2017

NOA1 Text & Email:                               October 20, 2017

NOA1 Hard Copy Received:                 October 23, 2017

129F Approved:                                     April 17th, 2018

NOA2 Hard Copy Received:                 April 21st, 2018

NVC Received:                                       May 4th, 2018

Case # Received:                                   May 7th, 2018

Consulate Received:                             May 15th, 2018

Interview Date:                                       May 24th, 2018

Visa Received:                                       xx/xx/2018

US Entry/POE:                                        xx/xx/2018:dance:

Wedding:                                                July 15th, 2018 :wub:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
12 minutes ago, Carito3 said:

Guys… another question… Is it possible to receive a silent NOA2 and the system (either old or new website) never be updated?

This happened to a friend of mine in January 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Carito3 said:

yes happened to us,i'm still checking old and new website even the scans it still shows case received.But we have out noa2 by mail already approve april 3,we received april 11.best of luck🙂

Timeline
Just now, Naes said:

@Daniel P uscis maintenance tonight. Explains the calmness at least.

I just got an update from the app about this.  I almost jumped out of my sofa!  

Just now, DPP123 said:

I just got an update from the app about this.  I almost jumped out of my sofa!  

Omg everytime I get a notification from the app 

I freak out. One time I was driving and got a notification that my status is updated. 

When I logged in it was still recieved bahaha 

I think it was because I disconnected from wifi or some connection error 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.