TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

Yep! Yep! Seeing quite a few April 11th approvals popping up in mini scans friends! Awesome start to today!

yes, did mini scans and cases before and after mine got their approval today too ☺️

18 minutes ago, r1mario said:

Congratulations!

thank you ☺️

6 minutes ago, HTMW said:

Several 10/16's showing approved today on mini scan - keep it goingggggggggg!!!!

Could you please explain what a "Mini Scan" is?

Thanks

1 minute ago, DennisRhodora said:

Thanks

its when u use the app to run a limited number of WAC#s in a scan. Its a smaller subset of the mid-day and full-day scans.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
Just now, DennisRhodora said:

Thanks

Sure! If you have the USCIS Case Tracker App, you can search for movement around your case number; the max search you can do is 500 cases at a time. However, they will block your IP address for a short period of time if you search for more than 4500 (i think) a day. Feel free to message me if you need help :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hopefully this 30 day time added to my timeline wont really happen... but i updated my timeline with the rfe... now to wait for me to get it and send it back in a hurry

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 hours ago, ChrisVuks said:

Hey all, I am new here, found this website and it’s been a wealth of information for me. 

Im an October 25th filer, so far no change for me but am happy to see so many others here getting approvals or even RFE’s.

Oct 24th here!! I think we have a couple weeks yet. It's so exciting though!!

3 minutes ago, DennisRhodora said:

Just got the app loaded and figured out how it works.  Then BANG!!!  APPROVED.   Awesome.  The timing is so good.  I leave Friday to visit her for 2 weeks.  We can begin to make plans. 

UPDATE THAT TIMELINE :) CONGRATS!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.