TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
9 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Oh No!

Who said that???

I quoted they post, it was from JoelThai... though I can imagine it's possible there will be more background checks, according to this theory, I may have to assume my adjudicated dates don't apply? This does not make me happy.. Day 183 today :(

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Michelle_ said:

I quoted they post, it was from JoelThai... though I can imagine it's possible there will be more background checks, according to this theory, I may have to assume my adjudicated dates don't apply? This does not make me happy.. Day 183 today :(

Hi Dear, many adjudicators work faster than others. We understand how you feel, but be rest assured 'it is on the way'. 

Background Checks are done and no big deal about it, so far 'no Intense Criminal History' is involved.

Day 181 I am going to give myself another 10 days before I start freaking out and have a melt down. 

Don't worry about anything anyone says and have random hypothesis based on a small percentage and has no research to back it up. My lawyer who has filed k1 for the last 10+ years and so use to it said that each adjudicator works at their own pace. So don't worry as days pass we are only getting closer!!! We got this!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Day 181 I am going to give myself another 10 days before I start freaking out and have a melt down. 

Don't worry about anything anyone says and have random hypothesis based on a small percentage and has no research to back it up. My lawyer who has filed k1 for the last 10+ years and so use to it said that each adjudicator works at their own pace. So don't worry as days pass we are only getting closer!!! We got this!!!!!!

I am on 191- we have RFE tho...

but I think I wouldn't freak out yet, wait to 200 days maybe ? ( I hope not that long tho) ... drink wine and watch Netflix...it helps lol

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

3 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

but I think I wouldn't freak out yet, wait to 200 days maybe ? ( I hope not that long tho) ... drink wine and watch Netflix...it helps lol

I think you will hear soon after you reply! I've heard of cases getting approved days after! 

And as for freaking out, I don't intend on but cant help it ya know but this process has really taught me patience and I think if my fiance and I can survive this, we can survive the rest of our lives. And I believe that's a fact for many of us. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

As everyone says, An RFE isn't a bad thing here.. Already on board with Netflix, wine :)

1 minute ago, Sarac9 said:

I think you will hear soon after you reply! I've heard of cases getting approved days after! 

And as for freaking out, I don't intend on but cant help it ya know but this process has really taught me patience and I think if my fiance and I can survive this, we can survive the rest of our lives. And I believe that's a fact for many of us. 

We don't wanna stress out ourselves too much as life is already stressful. We mailed overnight our RFE reply, so today around 3pm Cali time they will have...who knows maybe next week we would get NOA2 or maybe another RFE :jest::jest::jest:

exactly ! this process has taught me exactly the same thing ! Patience and Patience !

Hang there ! we are almost there !! really make your self busy and distract yourself.

don't drink too much wine tho..you might gonna be little weird like me xD

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

3 minutes ago, Michelle_ said:

As everyone says, An RFE isn't a bad thing here.. Already on board with Netflix, wine :)

high five girl !!!

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

1 hour ago, iwir said:

My fiance is a huge fan of local beers. He took me to two local breweries here to show me the difference between IPA and only God knows what else. So yes bring some Czech beers to complement Indonesian spicy food in our humble dining room!! 😉

That sounds like a plan! :wub:

1 hour ago, Ire said:

I will make ...paella!?!?!?

YES! :wub::wub: Me and my fiancé would always meet on these "international dates" after I left the US and we went to Madrid last year and Barcelona this year and we just LOVE your food! 

anyone please or maybe @Naes once visa granted, when is the latest POE before my visa is expired ?

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
Just now, Christy&J said:

anyone please or maybe @Naes once visa granted, when is the latest POE before my visa is expired ?

6 months from your medical exam (if they find something it may be 3 months tho)

1 minute ago, Naes said:

6 months from your medical exam (if they find something it may be 3 months tho)

Thank you !

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.