TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Not seeing any April 10th dates in mini scans today, it's still early though. I dunno for sure, and maybe I am crazy since I am just casually scanning,  but it seems like there are a lot more April 9th than I saw in minis yesterday. Wonder if they are backdating things?

Just now, sumbunny said:

Not seeing any April 10th dates in mini scans today, it's still early though. I dunno for sure, and maybe I am crazy since I am just casually scanning,  but it seems like there are a lot more April 9th than I saw in minis yesterday. Wonder if they are backdating things?

I think the case tracker app updates after. It's not in sync with their new website which is more accurate. Because I saw that change happen yesterday within hours 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

I am trying to remain positive because eventually we will get approved. My fiance is so frustrated today because he is moving his life here and he feels stuck. As do I but of course it doesn't mean we are giving up. It's just one of those days.... 😔 

😔 Same boat

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
2 hours ago, ChuAni said:

sending muffins to USCIS

So uh, what do I gotta do to get one of these muffins? Blueberry, please.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Keep checking to see if the postman has been! 2 case numbers after ours have had RFE's yesterday, i feel we could be a silent NOA2

K1 Fiance Visa Journey 💍 - From sending I-129F to Visa in hand = 295 days📅

Spoiler

10th-Oct-2017 I-129F sent to Dallas Lockbox

13th-Oct-2017 - I-129F received 

17th-Oct-2017 - NOA1 

19th-Apr-2018 - NOA2 :dance:
8th-May-2018 - NVC received our case

14-May-2018 NVC case # assigned
29-June-2018 - Medical

20-July-2018 - Interview - APPROVED! :dancing:

01-Aug-2018 Visa in hand 🎉
13-Oct-2018 - POE:dancing:
17-Nov-2018- Married:wub:

AOS, EAD, AP Journey :star: - From sending I-485 to 2 year conditional Green card in hand = 152 days📅

Spoiler

6th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet sent to Chicago Lockbox
11th-Dec-2018 - I-485, I-765, I-131 packet received in Chicago
17th-Dec-2018 - Received txt notifications
18-Dec-2018 - Check cashed
17-Dec-2018 - NOA1 on USCIS online case status
24-Dec-2018 - x3 NOA1 letter's received in the mail:thumbs:
31-Dec-2018 - Biometrics appointment letter received in the mail
31-Dec-2018 - USCIS online case status for just AOS changed to 'Request for Initial evidence mailed' :(
07-Jan-2019 - Biometrics appointment👍
07-Jan-2019 - Request for Initial evidence letter received - request is for complete Federal tax return for most recent tax year (we did send with original packet...:angry:)

10-Jan-2019 - Sent back initial evidence request documents by mail:clock:
15-Jan-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to 'Response to USCIS' Request for Evidence was received':thumbs:
20-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Case is Ready to be scheduled an Interview" 

26-Mar-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Interview was Scheduled"

30-Mar-2019 - Letter with interview date received in the mail!!!!!!! :D

30-Apr-2019 - AOS Interview!  :star: - APPROVED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
30-Apr-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "New Card is being produced" 
03-May-2019 - AOS (I-485) Approval notice letter received in the mail
03-May-2019 - USCIS online case status for AOS (I-485) changed to "Card was mailed to Me"

07-May-2019 - 2 year conditional Green card in hand! :dance:

Removal of Conditions Journey  - From sending I-751 to 10 year Green card in hand = 

16th-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet sent to Phoenix, AZ lockbox

22nd-Feb-2021 - I-751 packet received in Phoenix, AZ lockbox

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 minute ago, Dijana99 said:

I got an RFE to prove that I am a US Citizen and my birth certificate but I already did that when I filed. 

Did you send a short birth certificate instead of the long one? ( with your parents data on it)

2 minutes ago, Dijana99 said:

I got an RFE to prove that I am a US Citizen and my birth certificate but I already did that when I filed. 

Are you serious? When did you get this in the mail? How long after you received notice did you actually have this letter in hand? OMG they are not serious. This is an easy fix though, but wow!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Dijana99 said:

#######.. i am sorry.  Just send it back ASAP.  All should be okay.  

1 minute ago, r1mario said:

Did you send a short birth certificate instead of the long one? ( with your parents data on it)

I only sent mine since my parents were born in Serbia I didn't include theres

Timeline
Just now, Dijana99 said:

I only sent mine since my parents were born in Serbia I didn't include theres

No they mean did you send the more detailed birth certificate.  Those will include your parent's names.  

1 minute ago, DPP123 said:

No they mean did you send the more detailed birth certificate.  Those will include your parent's names.  

I am pretty sure my lawyer did that for me.. I only have one birth certificate.

Timeline
Just now, Dijana99 said:

I am pretty sure my lawyer did that for me.. I only have one birth certificate.

Well here in New Jersey we have a municipal one from the city and the State of NJ.  They are different.  Same info obviously but one is more detailed.  

1 minute ago, DPP123 said:

Well here in New Jersey we have a municipal one from the city and the State of NJ.  They are different.  Same info obviously but one is more detailed.  

Thanks for the help. I was just confused because he said he was going to send in the same one again and I am worried we will again get an RFE.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.