TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
2 minutes ago, r1mario said:

I hope you will get your NOA2 soon. A year of not seeing eachother:(. I get crazy not seeing her for 6 weeks!! 

I know it, I think it only makes us more sure what we want..  I hope we all get that NOA2 soon.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

🤔 I promised fiancé taco Bell’s orange tacos, she wants to try it as her first meal here so before cuddling we’d probably buy taco bell first and eat while I stare at her 😅, 

Timeline
1 minute ago, r1mario said:

If your relationship can survive this process, it will be a strong relationship. You can always remind yourself of how bad you wanted to be together and that you should never take for granted that you are finally together.

Timeline
Just now, Michelle_ said:

Thank you for you're words It helps in this process.. It's true, I think that every day, when I wake up, go to sleep.. :)

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Michelle_ said:

Thank you for you're words It helps in this process.. It's true, I think that every day, when I wake up, go to sleep.. :)

:) we will soon be with our loved ones.

I am a filer from the second week of October.  I asked my Senator to look into the status of my application.  He said it is "Pending Review"  and should be completed in 45 to 60 days.  My questions are:  1)  Is "Pending Review" a normal status?  2)  Is the 45 to 60 days to completion given just so I don't bother him again?

Thanks.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
15 minutes ago, DennisRhodora said:

I am a filer from the second week of October.  I asked my Senator to look into the status of my application.  He said it is "Pending Review"  and should be completed in 45 to 60 days.  My questions are:  1)  Is "Pending Review" a normal status?  2)  Is the 45 to 60 days to completion given just so I don't bother him again?

Thanks.

That’s pretty much what they told me when I called. They pretty much gave them the date for when you can submit an inquiry based on the processing times

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
Just now, jean baptiste said:

today is  days 175 in my case and i strongly hope to get a news before days 180 because if not, it's going to be hard for me

I know how you feel but please try and stay positive.  I am at day 182 and am hopeful that i will hear something this week or next.  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Thailand
Timeline
15 minutes ago, DennisRhodora said:

Thanks.

This is a standard USCIS response.   As of now,  the USCIS asks that Petitioners do not submit inquiries into the status of their case if the case was submitted after September 12, 2017.   If your I-129f was submitted after that date, you are considered to be within normal processing time.  To inquire before then will not get you much attention and you will be asked to wait before your next attempt.   This is standard response by the USCIS.   Pending Review basically means that your I-129F has been received and has yet to be reviewed.

You can monitor here when the USCIS considers your case to be "outside of normal processing" times.

https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/#mainContent

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.