TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, DPP123 said:

Not so fast.  I printed my pictures from the app freeprints and they date the back of your pictures.  Not sure if they look at that or take that into consideration but all of my pictures had date stamps on the back of them 

Except that the only way that those apps, or any other service can date those pictures is based on the created date, which is saved in the file's meta data. That date can easily be manipulated, either accidentally by for example downloading the file onto a new computer (at least in some cases this sets that created date to the date/time is was downloaded) or by manipulating that date yourself. Basically, it's unreliable. I'm not sure how much USCIS cares / is aware, but I'd look for at least some additional evidence.

27 minutes ago, pizzaday said:

Except that the only way that those apps, or any other service can date those pictures is based on the created date, which is saved in the file's meta data. That date can easily be manipulated, either accidentally by for example downloading the file onto a new computer (at least in some cases this sets that created date to the date/time is was downloaded) or by manipulating that date yourself. Basically, it's unreliable. I'm not sure how much USCIS cares / is aware, but I'd look for at least some additional evidence.

Hi All, 

After stressing this morning. I just got a txt for RFE.. Ugh! I cannot even think what it could be. I contacted my attorney so I guess once again I must wait.. Any idea how much time it takes between the txt alert to actually getting it in the mail? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

Hi All, 

After stressing this morning. I just got a txt for RFE.. Ugh! I cannot even think what it could be. I contacted my attorney so I guess once again I must wait.. Any idea how much time it takes between the txt alert to actually getting it in the mail? 

I also received an alert for RFE today.. my lawyer said we should expect the hard copy to arrive by the end of this week... I live less than an hour away from Laguna Niguel though so Im hoping to get ours by Wednesday. I know how you're feeling!! I am sooooooo curious!! what do  they want????

9 minutes ago, L and E said:

I also received an alert for RFE today.. my lawyer said we should expect the hard copy to arrive by the end of this week... I live less than an hour away from Laguna Niguel though so Im hoping to get ours by Wednesday. I know how you're feeling!! I am sooooooo curious!! what do  they want????

so stressful!

7 minutes ago, L and E said:

hi guys

sorry i have a question

what is that mean if a case in the tracker saif offline instead of case was received of course it was showing received before and suddenly it got to de offline. what's the meaning please

thx 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jean baptiste said:

hi guys

sorry i have a question

what is that mean if a case in the tracker saif offline instead of case was received of course it was showing received before and suddenly it got to de offline. what's the meaning please

thx 

I never personally ran in to that but I’m guessing maybe they’re updating stuff? It should come back online soon 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

so stressful!

Yea.. for me it’s a little bit of stress but a lot of relief that we weren’t left hanging for months after they started on our month.. some people from June are still waiting to hear anything.. we will get our approvals soon!!! (L)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Anybody running a midday scan today?

I just ran a mini scan for October and all I've seen so far is RFEs for October today.  In fact the case # immediately before mine and the one right after mine both got RFEs.  I'm hoping that means my case is ok and won't get a RFE because status just says received still. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Anybody running a midday scan today?

At this time of the day there isn't much movement (only 4 RFE's today) so it isn't really worth it to post anything until later

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Rex and Yuliya said:

I just ran a mini scan for October and all I've seen so far is RFEs for October today.  In fact the case # immediately before mine and the one right after mine both got RFEs.  I'm hoping that means my case is ok and won't get a RFE because status just says received still. 

1 minute ago, Daniel P said:

At this time of the day there isn't much movement (only 4 RFE's today) so it isn't really worth it to post anything until later

Thanks guys.

5 minutes ago, Daniel P said:

4 RFE me one of them xD 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.