TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Katrina Roa said:

yes, they are all in calfornia. and yes they are delayed or is setting new "time frames" as the new normal every time so that everyone can't predict what will happen next or when all of us will get our noa2's. some people will be lucky and some will be in "normal times" with most of tat month's filers and then some will be lagging behind. so it's hard to say... but yeah, naes and daniel p and others really help keep everyone positive and informed and also helps condition the mind on when to expect or not to expect. like lately it seems like it's slowing down. but there are cases of silent noa2's so we'll see.  

At least I am not the only one :( I am truly trying to stay positive, it is just too unpredictable.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

At least I am not the only one :( I am truly trying to stay positive, it is just too unpredictable.

don't worry... we're all in the same boat... 4000+ files average for almost all the months... (some has 3000+) but yeah, lots of us on the same boat with you... and we're all probably feeling the same way as you are.

K1 Visa:
Sent: 12 - 20 - 2017   ||   Received: 12 - 21 - 2017   ||   NOA 1: 12 - 26 - 2017   ||   NOA 2: 07 - 1 - 18   ||  NVC Received: 08 - 02 - 2018 

||  NVC Assigned MNC: 08 - 07 - 2018  ||   USEM Received: 08 - 09 -2018   ||  Interview Date: 08 - 20 - 2018   ||  Visa on Hand: 08 - 24 - 2018   ||  CFO Seminar: 08 - 31 - 2018    ||  POE: 09 - 05 - 2018    ||  Wedding: 09 -16 - 2018

AOS:
Sent: 11 - 20 - 2018   ||   Received: 11 - 23 - 2018   ||   NOA 1: 12 - 03 - 2018   ||  

EAD:
Sent: 11 - 20 - 2018   ||   Received: 11 - 23 - 2018   ||   NOA 1: 12 - 03 - 2018   ||  

AP:

Just now, Katrina Roa said:

don't worry... we're all in the same boat... 4000+ files average for almost all the months... (some has 3000+) but yeah, lots of us on the same boat with you... and we're all probably feeling the same way as you are.

Thanks for the comforting words. I wish this process was more linear.. Ugh! I have no choice, but to hold on. I was hoping for him to have the visa, and be able to move by August :(

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 minute ago, Christy&J said:

Little update! We got RFE stated

1.Show that we met within 2 years ( J only wrote an essay no pics 😣)

2. His Military Order and My us gov work contract.

I know it! We would get specisl RFE! We are something else (sacarsm mode on)

So sorry for RFE but those are easy.  Gather all that up and express mail that $h!t :)  

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
1 minute ago, Christy&J said:

That's strange they ask for the military order and your contract. Those are not asked in the i129f are they?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hi guys,

got email notification this morning at 840 am pst that they sent us an RFE. Feeling mixed emotions... Super excited that they've touched our case because we are on 10/10 and that is a huge day. Also, I had some anxiety of being left behind so this helps a bit. I was kind of expecting an RFE because he was married before and I have a criminal record (although we provided the evidence for that... still thought they'd want to check it out a little more). Anyways... now I wait for the hard copy because I want to send that back asap!!! crossing my fingers its simple and quick!!! 

NOA1 Oct 10

RFE April 9 

email and both apps updated, new website still shows received 

Edited by L and E

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, Christy&J said:

Seem like easy fix .. response ASAP god guide you on the rest of your journey 

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Christy&J said:

It will be an easy fix, send back asap! :)

52 minutes ago, r1mario said:

That's strange they ask for the military order and your contract. Those are not asked in the i129f are they?

Yea we rolled our eyes too when he got that. Whatever! Maybe they dont believe that both of us are us gov employees !

No it wasnt stated anywhere on i129f

Fine USCIS you got what you want...just give us the gahhh daaaammmn Approval 

ROC

- Mailed June 27,2020

- Delivered July 1, 2020

- SMS with Case Nr. SRC  and Check cashed July 8, 2020 

- NOA received July 20,2020- NOA dated July 14,2020

-Fingersprinting applied notification - Aug 10,2020

- Card being produced - Nov 2, 2020

Timeline
Just now, Christy&J said:

Yea we rolled our eyes too when he got that. Whatever! Maybe they dont believe that both of us are us gov employees !

No it wasnt stated anywhere on i129f

Fine USCIS you got what you want...just give us the gahhh daaaammmn Approval 

Strange, but if they get what they want you should be approved soon😁

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
11 hours ago, Highzik said:

What they need is to provide how you first meet before seeing each other face to face within 2yrs, how your relationship has been growing, how you both have been watering it.

E.g phone call log or whatapp screen shot of your video, voice calls and chat logs, then introduced how you now meet face to face with photos in an orderly manner. Simple as A.B.C

Thats all.

Got it. Thank you!

07/14/18 : WEDDiNG :wub:

9/12/18 - AOS & EAD application sent

9/14/18 - Receipt of AOS & EAD

9/21/18 - Notice of Biometric appt rec'd

10/11/18 - Biometrics appt.

1/23/19 - Notice of interview date rec'd

2/27/19 - Interview date & verbal approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Christy&J said:

FYI - You need more than pics to show you met within 2 years. You need paper documents confirming it, something like boarding passes, passport stamps, receipts where you're both in the same area, etc...

Pics can be old.

K1 / K2 Visa

Service Center: California Service Center

Consulate: Kyiv, Ukriane

I-129-F mailed to USCIS 2017-11-10

Case Status received (NOA1) by USCIS: 2017-11-14

Check cashed: 2017-11-17

Case Received Email Notification: 2017-11-17

Case status available on myUSCIS: 2017-11-20

NOA1 Hardcopy received by mail: 2017-11-24

NOA2 Approval (204 days): 2018-06-06

Approval status updated on  new website: 2018-06-08

-- no updates on old website, no text, no email --

NOA2 Hardcopy received by mail: 2018-06-12

NVC Case Number Generated (21 days since NOA2): 2018-06-27

Case Left NVC: 2018-07-10 (13 days at NVC)

Case Received by Embassy: 2018-07-12 (2 days travel time!)

Medical Exam: 2018-07-16

Interview: 2018-08-08 (Approved)

Entry: 2018-09-19 (Chicago POE)

Marriage: 2018-10-12

"New" Case Status website: https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov/

"Old" Case Status website: https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

2 hours ago, Christy&J said:

Ignore this if you're already aware, but photos tend to be seen as 'secondary' evidence. Because you can't really date a printed photo in any official way, they don't prove a physical presence in the last two years. I'd focus on primary evidence, i.e. documents that clearly state dates, names and location. The I-129F instructions (page 11, point 8.B) suggest copy of airline tickets or passport pages (page of biographic page + entry and/or exit stamp page). Good luck!

Edited by pizzaday

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Spain
Timeline
4 minutes ago, pizzaday said:

Ignore this if you're already aware, but photos tend to be seen as 'secondary' evidence. Because you can't really date a printed photo in any official way, they don't prove a physical presence in the last two years. I'd focus on primary evidence, i.e. documents that clearly state dates, names and location. The I-129F instructions (page 11, point 8.B) suggest copy of airline tickets or passport pages (page of biographic page + entry and/or exit stamp page). Good luck!

Not so fast.  I printed my pictures from the app freeprints and they date the back of your pictures.  Not sure if they look at that or take that into consideration but all of my pictures had date stamps on the back of them 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.