TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 minute ago, ElieSon said:

Did people include this information with the original application? 

Frontloading?

Some include, while some don't. It's a matter of 'choice'.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
1 minute ago, ChuAni said:

Frontloading?

Some include, while some don't. It's a matter of 'choice'.

Ok I'm just guessing they want more of a story for how we met and the relationship developed. I had sent the airline tickets and copies of passport stamps to prove we have met in the last two years but do they look for certain "buzz" word to show this is a true relationship?

07/14/18 : WEDDiNG :wub:

9/12/18 - AOS & EAD application sent

9/14/18 - Receipt of AOS & EAD

9/21/18 - Notice of Biometric appt rec'd

10/11/18 - Biometrics appt.

1/23/19 - Notice of interview date rec'd

2/27/19 - Interview date & verbal approval

36 minutes ago, NoProblem said:

It depends how stable your position is and nature of evidence you are submitting.  For my initial K-1 (for same fiance) I did not motorized my statements, copy of pay stubs, job letter etc and visa was issued.

Is your fiance already in the US now? I would like to hear your experience with the embassy in Islamabad.

We just want to go the extra mile with having our documents notarized. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
47 minutes ago, ElieSon said:

Ok I'm just guessing they want more of a story for how we met and the relationship developed. I had sent the airline tickets and copies of passport stamps to prove we have met in the last two years but do they look for certain "buzz" word to show this is a true relationship?

Lol! You're cool. I believe you meet the requirements for USCIS. 

1 hour ago, ElieSon said:

give them every thing you have to make your case stronger and true and prepare everything in order for your fiance to be 100 percent at the consulate in lome-Togo 

for my case i still waiting to hear an uptade.  as far as you're close, do it.

it's been 7 months now since i saw my fiancee so sometime it make me nervous but it's simple what can i do against the lord USCIS?  so if you got an rfe please give them what they want

Timeline
6 hours ago, ChuAni said:

Lol! You're cool. I believe you meet the requirements for USCIS. 

It specifically says "Circumstance of meeting: submit information regarding the circumstances under which you and beneficiary met to establish the relationship."

So are they just trying to make sure we aren't part of some marriage exchange. If I respond that we were put in contact through a mutual friend is this what they are looking for? I may not have been that clear in the application. Any thoughts?

Timeline
6 hours ago, jean baptiste said:

give them every thing you have to make your case stronger and true and prepare everything in order for your fiance to be 100 percent at the consulate in lome-Togo 

for my case i still waiting to hear an uptade.  as far as you're close, do it.

it's been 7 months now since i saw my fiancee so sometime it make me nervous but it's simple what can i do against the lord USCIS?  so if you got an rfe please give them what they want

I have not seen my fiancé since September so I'm right there with you.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
55 minutes ago, ElieSon said:

It specifically says "Circumstance of meeting: submit information regarding the circumstances under which you and beneficiary met to establish the relationship."

So are they just trying to make sure we aren't part of some marriage exchange. If I respond that we were put in contact through a mutual friend is this what they are looking for? I may not have been that clear in the application. Any thoughts?

We made an outline for the relationship with how we met first time (online through a mutual friend) and then dates and places we have met in person. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
9 hours ago, ElieSon said:

Did people include this information with the original application? 

Long story short: This is my second filing for a K1 Visa. The first was approved with only boarding passes, train tickets, passport stamps and photos of us together and with her family. They wanted to see that we had met in person, so that's what I proved. We didn't include any chat transcripts because those are irrelevant. In how we met, I explained how we were set up, when/how we started talking with one another, when we decided to make plans to meet and how those plans came to be fulfilled to establish an entire story from meeting from a distance to meeting in person.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
2 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

Anxiety, anticipation, hope, and all sorts of emotions starts again. Yaaa...!!!!😀😝😣😖😵😭😁😁🤨😏

Lol same. Would be great to get some good news this week!

1 minute ago, Ire said:

Fiancé just left (couple hours ago) hopefully next time I see him is because he is picking me up at he POE. We're almost there octopuses!!! :wacko:

my fiance also left yesterday midnight. :(

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

20 minutes ago, Ire said:

I know, it is hard. But we can consider ourselves lucky ;)

yes we are lucky. 

hope next time he visits me will be the time to pick me up.~ :)

I751:

Mailed: 3th May 2021

Delivered: 5th May 2021

Rejected due to missing signature: 26th May 2021

Resend: 26th May 2021

Delivered: 28th May 2021

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.