TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline

Congratulations to everybody that received an "approval"!!

Yesterday i had to say goodbye to my fiance again, i hope i don't have to do that a lot anymore, it's hard everytime. Good to see the movement in October, hope to get a NOA2 next week!

2 hours ago, DeepakChani said:

For the I134, when it says submit copies for your 3 most recent tax returns. Does this mean sending copies of the 1040 form? 

Hm, where does it ask that? Or are you looking at the binding affidavit (I-864)?

My embassy is only asking for the most recent 1040, together with the I-134. That is in addition to the I-134 instructions however, because I can't see that the I-134 asks for a tax return at all, unless you're self-employed (which my fiancé is not). So check with your embassy what they will want for this stage. Later on (AoS) I believe you will need the three most recent 1040s. 

h

5 hours ago, LizM said:

Hm, where does it ask that? Or are you looking at the binding affidavit (I-864)?

My embassy is only asking for the most recent 1040, together with the I-134. That is in addition to the I-134 instructions however, because I can't see that the I-134 asks for a tax return at all, unless you're self-employed (which my fiancé is not). So check with your embassy what they will want for this stage. Later on (AoS) I believe you will need the three most recent 1040s. 

Last three years of 1040 and w2

Letter of employment-- notarized 

Bank statements for the last year 12 months each page notarized 

Letter from the bank which verifies your account also notarized 

Last recent 3 to 4 months of paystubs 

According to my lawyer. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

According to my lawyer. 

Yes but that requirement is connected to embassy requirements not the I-134 which I think what Liz meant.

japan only want one year of tax returns for example.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
12 hours ago, ElieSon said:

Ok so I can have him get a notarized letter and scan and email it to me right?

Just a copy of a letter signed by him will do. Notary is not necessary. If you do a search for "Fiance letter of intent," you will find many templates you can just copy/paste and fill in the relevant info to your case.

3 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

According to my lawyer. 

is notorization necessary? 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
3 hours ago, Daniel P said:

Is it just me or this weekend is going by extreeeemely slow? -_-

The weekends go always slow when waiting for some movement 😅

8 minutes ago, DeepakChani said:

I think just like @Naes said it depends on your embassy. My fiance is a Pakistani national so we just want to go the extra mile. The embassy doesn't require more than what's general to most embassies around the world but I've been in touch with people on here who went through medical and interview recently and heard about some crazy demands. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Sarac9 said:

It depends how stable your position is and nature of evidence you are submitting.  For my initial K-1 (for same fiance) I did not motorized my statements, copy of pay stubs, job letter etc and visa was issued.

07/27/17 - K1 packet sent at the end of day.

07/31/17 - NOA1

03/22/18 - NOA2

08/28/18 - expected date for medical completion - Sputum test was needed

09/22/18 - anticipated interview date

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
18 hours ago, DPP123 said:

Do you guys skype?  Print out your history on skype.  a lot less pages than whatsapp but you can also email yourself your whole whatsapp history of conversations with him ( i hope you archive ) and then just print out random times and explain that they are random because printing out the whole history would be too many pages.  I hope that helps  good luck

Most embassies don't like 'emailing'. They prefer screenshots, directly from the site.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
27 minutes ago, ChuAni said:

Most embassies don't like 'emailing'. They prefer screenshots, directly from the site.

Did people include this information with the original application? 

07/14/18 : WEDDiNG :wub:

9/12/18 - AOS & EAD application sent

9/14/18 - Receipt of AOS & EAD

9/21/18 - Notice of Biometric appt rec'd

10/11/18 - Biometrics appt.

1/23/19 - Notice of interview date rec'd

2/27/19 - Interview date & verbal approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.