TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,103 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
On 4/3/2018 at 12:49 PM, Chris ortsac said:

Hello all just received email notification we were just approved!!

NOA1: 10/03/2017

NOA2: 04/03/2017

best of luck to everyone!!!!!

Congratulations!! I would love to hear about your experience with the interview in Colombia once you have it! I'm also an October filer. Oh and I will be moving to the San Jose area as well! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, lauragp91 said:

Congratulations!! I would love to hear about your experience with the interview in Colombia once you have it! I'm also an October filer. Oh and I will be moving to the San Jose area as well! 

Me too! I’m also from colombia 🇨🇴  October filet as well 💃

I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you ❤️

6A198021-A7C3-405C-A1FD-28C831D642CC.png

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
3 hours ago, Daniel P said:

Been there :). What shots did you get?

Just checking if I need any as I am not suppose to other than Tdap but don't have my vaccination card with me, I'm cleared for chicken pox and rubella already now waiting for measles and mumps checks.

But the lady was nice in view not so nice with my arm when taking blood... I have a lovely bruise 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
1 hour ago, Naes said:

Just checking if I need any as I am not suppose to other than Tdap but don't have my vaccination card with me, I'm cleared for chicken pox and rubella already now waiting for measles and mumps checks.

But the lady was nice in view not so nice with my arm when taking blood... I have a lovely bruise 

Sorry to hear that, but I'm sure that arm hurts a little less knowing your NOA2 is already on its way to your fiancé ;)

Edited by Daniel P

Timeline
2 hours ago, Naes said:

@Naes could my fiancé get his titers drawn now while we wait for approval to see if he needs the actual vaccinations at the medical appointment? Just making sure it doesn’t have to be a specific doctor to get the vaccinations/titers drawn!?

Edited by Rackle10187

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.