TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,102 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, sremlif said:

Hi All,

Just wanted to share that we have finally received approval on our case! It took a total of 196 days

• NOA1: 06-Oct-17
  • NOA2: 20-Apr-18

We checked via the old app this morning and it still says received, but the new website says approved. We haven't been tracking via the app so not sure if that has been updated. 

Fingers crossed to those of you still waiting - we really hope approvals come in soon!! :):):)

Congratulations!!!!!!

Did you also get an email notification?

1 hour ago, Sarac9 said:

Congratulations!!!!!!

Did you also get an email notification?

Thank you!! :)

Good question - strangely we didn't receive any notification until AFTER logging into the new site and seeing the approval this morning. Literally an hour later after checking (and posting on VJ) we received an email stating they'd taken action on our case and to log into our account to view details. 

It's also worth noting that we did attach the G-1145 form to our I-129F form so not sure why they didn't send an e-notification to the phone number / email provided. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
5 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

YESSSS!!

Just got an email and we GOT APPROVED! 

NOA1: October 17th

NOA2: April 20th

Jumping from joy!!! :D What a feeling!!!

The app does not show, the new website approval <3 

Congrats!!!!!!! 🍾🎉

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

YESSSS!!

Yay 🎉🎉🎉🎉 Congratulations 🍾 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

YESSSS!!

Yes!!!!!!!! 🤗 CONGRATULATIONS 🎊 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

@BnK  @EllyNelly 

Thank you so much <3! One step closer!! 

@Katri @Sarac9 Wishing for your approval soon!

Yasss so happy for you. Go ahead you are officially part of the April NVC thread...We will catch up next week 🙏🙏🙏

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
13 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

My fiance and I have been waiting for over a year. We applied last year in February after we were officially engaged. But we hadn't seen each other in more than three years. Last time I saw him was when I met him in 2013 in London. We kept in touch. Long story short, things happened we didn't officially decide to get married until 2016. My mistake going to a lawyer, she told me it wasn't a big deal if we didn't see each other within 2 years. That we can just show it's because of cultural hardships etc. And I didn't want to delay applying because I've never even heard of this so called fiance Visa. Anyways, we've been through this process before and we were denied in September last year. Obviously within the time we applied and after I visited him twice. So instead of spousal thinking its still the quickest route we refiled. Although I am maintaining a positive attitude, it sucks... I wish this was over. I just want him here or anywhere seriously so we can think about starting a family.. 

Rant over lol 

Just wanted to share. 

And thanks so much for the love!! You are all great and I hope we are all with our better half soon 

🎼 queen Sarac sarac whatever will be will be your approval is coming soon queen Sarac sarac your is here 🎼🎼. @Sarac9

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Thank you @Highzik

That's the sweetest message ever. 

And I wish the same for you! I hope you get your soon as well! ❤

Yrw @Sarac9 though I got an RFE waiting for the letter to see what they actually need to know.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.