TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,102 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, BnK said:

Oh no, they can't deny us. I see no reason to :o:(. Ours should not even be RFEd.

Age gap is 3 years, no previous marriage, no criminal records.... And I audited everything before sending :jest::jest:

I want a 3-day max approval.... Hope we get it before his birthday next Friday. We got our RFE a day after our 2nd yr anniversary :wub::wub:

You will get approved for sure, it’s jusy the timing.. ugh 😑 

Edited by ToniAnn

4 minutes ago, Naes said:

I want to say earlier but I can’t because I don’t know each reason of the rfe... and I feel really bad when I disappoint people in this waiting... 

i mean there are people in June over 80 days still waiting for an approval....don’t know the reason so can’t comment but it happens...

@NaesMine was just “didn’t check the criminal record box”, which I did as I have the original copy (but did it again for the RFE) and “need to put dates and places on pictures”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, ToniAnn said:

@BnK @EllyNelly @Naes I just got an alert that my RFE was received ..this is now at about 8:40 PST (California time). 🙏🏽🙏🏽

They probably update about the same time. Ours was updated around that time too.... Was hoping for an approval today but guess there's none....

Maybe next week...Hope the 3 of us get it fast since our RFEs seem just for the quota 

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Just now, BnK said:

They probably update about the same time. Ours was updated around that time too.... Was hoping for an approval today but guess there's none....

Maybe next week...Hope the 3 of us get it fast since our RFEs seem just for the quota 

I so agree with you! I’m praying so hard for us .. oh my 🙏🏽🙏🏽.. I doubt they’re actually working now. Must just be a system update 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Thailand
Timeline

Before my case was approved today. So my case will approve tomorrow right?   😂😂😂😂😂  I can see my fiance soon right?   After 1 year and 4 months he go back to US. We can see each other only on video call.  I will see my fiance soon right. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 OMG.  I can't stop my tear.

Screenshot_2018-04-20-12-17-15-44.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
6 minutes ago, IamAR said:

Before my case was approved today. So my case will approve tomorrow right?   😂😂😂😂😂  I can see my fiance soon right?   After 1 year and 4 months he go back to US. We can see each other only on video call.  I will see my fiance soon right. 😂😂😂😂😂😂 OMG.  I can't stop my tear.

Screenshot_2018-04-20-12-17-15-44.png

Mine is the same for one whole week already but still nothing. I guess they don’t do it in order.  :(

Edited by Seraphinek

Timeline
1 minute ago, Seraphinek said:

Mine is the same for one whole week already but still nothing. I guess they don’t do it in order.  :(

Really?   😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Timeline
13 minutes ago, IamAR said:

Really?   😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Unfortunately yes. Some people even got the case on top and below them approved but they haven’t get anything. Don’t lose hope yet, probably yours gonna be different than mine and others. :’)

Edited by Seraphinek

Timeline

I was wondering if any you guys can help me out? 

I received my noa2 on 4/9/18 in the mail and yet to this day on uscis website old and new and even on the app it still shows that my case is still pending, what made me feel stupid was I contacted the nvc In hopes to get my case number for my fiancé, but I was told that they haven’t received anything still from uscis and that I should check back in 3 weeks, what am I to do? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Regie Ray said:

I was wondering if any you guys can help me out? 

I received my noa2 on 4/9/18 in the mail and yet to this day on uscis website old and new and even on the app it still shows that my case is still pending, what made me feel stupid was I contacted the nvc In hopes to get my case number for my fiancé, but I was told that they haven’t received anything still from uscis and that I should check back in 3 weeks, what am I to do? 

From what I understand, it is called silence NOA2. You don’t have to worry since you got the hard copy of it. And from what I read here you should wait few weeks to call NVC to get your case number. Just wait and then try to give them a call again at least in a couple of weeks. Congratulations for you NOA2 anyway. :)

Timeline
4 minutes ago, Seraphinek said:

From what I understand, it is called silence NOA2. You don’t have to worry since you got the hard copy of it. And from what I read here you should wait few weeks to call NVC to get your case number. Just wait and then try to give them a call again at least in a couple of weeks. Congratulations for you NOA2 anyway. :)

Thanks for the insight but what’s weird is it’s been well over two weeks since receiving my noa2 and uscis still hasn’t updated my case status ughhhh the troubles of waiting for so long, I end up waiting even longer but on the bright side I did get my noa2

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Seraphinek said:

Unfortunately yes. Some people even got the case on top and below them approved but they haven’t get anything. Don’t lose hope yet, probably yours gonna be different than mine and others. :’)

"Don't lose hope"   thank you so much. ❤💙💚💛💜

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.