TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

Although it's hard at least we have the feeling that any day now could be our day instead of the feeling a month, two, or three back where we wouldn't anticipate any approval. It literally is a matter of hours/days for all of us waiting! 10/27 filer here and although I'll never get too excited until it's official.. I LOVE seeing approvals around my date 

K1 Journey from Spain to USA :wub:
10-25-2017 I-129F Sent to Lewisville
10-27-2017 NOA1
XX-XX-XXXX NOA2 :jest:
XX-XX-XXXX NVC Received
XX-XX-XXXX Interview Scheduled
XX-XX-XXXX POE :whistle:
XX-XX-XXXX Married 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

You and I both. I just had a breakdown this morning. I was facetiming my fiance and he felt upset today and it made me upset and I threw a tantrum. I cant stand to see him upset... 

I am the one who does that lol 

I am honestly feeling hopeless 

Hang in there....You know it will be soon. You are almost at the end and you have now waited over 6 months. 

07/14/18 : WEDDiNG :wub:

9/12/18 - AOS & EAD application sent

9/14/18 - Receipt of AOS & EAD

9/21/18 - Notice of Biometric appt rec'd

10/11/18 - Biometrics appt.

1/23/19 - Notice of interview date rec'd

2/27/19 - Interview date & verbal approval

9 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

@jean baptiste you're the most optimistic person I know on this forum! We can do this. But let's not sit back. Let's continue to get info about our cases so they know we are here and not going anywhere. 

Has your fiance called uscis? 

thx very much we're all in here till the end of everything

so we do not call back yet because we have decided to wait until friday and so if it still received then we'll call on monday

2 minutes ago, jean baptiste said:

thx very much we're all in here till the end of everything

so we do not call back yet because we have decided to wait until friday and so if it still received then we'll call on monday

inside my heart i just feel like those adjudicator and uscis officers should have a little concern specially as they're working on what touched people lives and future. maybe they have concern i don't know but the result is not showing that they have any concern in what's happening to us

3 hours ago, sumbunny said:

Seeing 3 approvals on the 25th and 3 on the 26th guys!! They're moving deeper yay!

Okay I won't be a hater but umm... I'm starting to feel some type of way here. 

Case tracker app notified me that a case similar to mine got approved... umm, why is it telling me that instead of saying my case got approved?? 😀😀 just don't get it 

3 minutes ago, DonAnn said:

Okay I won't be a hater but umm... I'm starting to feel some type of way here. 

Case tracker app notified me that a case similar to mine got approved... umm, why is it telling me that instead of saying my case got approved?? 😀😀 just don't get it 

:D they're on their way to give you a heart stroke. i'm doing the effort to keep my hummour up to date while going throught these days of sadness  that's all ni can do

So I’ve seen a couple october 25ths get approved today, a few numerals above mine. I called but was told I’d have to wait a month for an inquiry to be made but I also heard people here say that it made their wait longer. 

Anyways congrats to all who were approved! We’re in the home stretch 😄

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ChrisVuks said:

So I’ve seen a couple october 25ths get approved today, a few numerals above mine. I called but was told I’d have to wait a month for an inquiry to be made but I also heard people here say that it made their wait longer. 

Anyways congrats to all who were approved! We’re in the home stretch 😄

Honestly, I think it's waaay too early to be calling or getting discouraged if your case is in the week of the 23rd or after. Today was the first day they even "touched" 25th or 26th, so they are just getting started on the last part of the month. Like @Naes usually advises, don't panic until they're two weeks into approving November cases, and even then, once a new month starts, they usually hit the previous month even harder. We're just getting started.

Edited by sumbunny

44 minutes ago, Meisha&Jake said:

🤞🏻🤞🏻 Fingers crossed for all of us still waiting!!!

I feel ya girly... i truly do... hardest process in all 26 years of my life so far... i feel like pregnancy & labour will be a breeze compared to this 😂😂

@BnK @EllyNelly any movement on your RFEs?

Edited by ToniAnn

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Nigeria
Timeline
10 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

@BnK @EllyNelly any movement on your RFEs?

nope.. still waiting :( and my fiancee is getting antsy and on my nerves lol

32 minutes ago, jean baptiste said:

:D they're on their way to give you a heart stroke. i'm doing the effort to keep my hummour up to date while going throught these days of sadness  that's all ni can do

I hope they'll give me my approval instead cause I think I've been through enough... yep, I was laughing to avoid crying. I did a total of 14 months with this process before (petition to visa in hand) so I know I may not die waiting... it's just way too much stress though and it affects my daily ability to function well...good luck to you.  Hope we'll both get our approval soon! 😊

Edited by DonAnn

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 hours ago, sumbunny said:

i'm sure I'm not alone in saying I really really really want to see them touch the last week in October a bit more significantly than they have been so far. The graph looks pretty solid for the first 2/3 of the month and pretty sad for the last 1/3. Hoping that changes soon.

I hope so too I'm at the end of the month October 30th

8 minutes ago, DonAnn said:

I hope they'll give me my approval instead cause I think I've been through enough... yep, I was laughing to avoid crying. I did a total of 14 months with this process before (petition to visa in hand) so I know I may not die waiting... it's just way too much stress though and it affects my daily ability to function well...good luck to you.  Hope we'll both get our approval soon! 😊

Awwww i know the feeling. i've try to hide mine but some closest people here at my work place notice that something is going wrong. but yes that's what it's we can do nothing but wait and i'm strongly hopping for an approval on friday and if it did not get, do you know what? i'll be waiting again so yeah do something funny and sleep. becausse with this process, even if you go out for a run time you can run the a whole country side and you wouldn't even realize it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.