October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,102 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

Day 189 

Hoping for an approval..

Good luck everyone!

181.... Always hopeful in the mornings and then later... Still no approval. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
16 minutes ago, Naes said:

Well congrats!!!

tomorrow you’ll be approved (or more like the day started already so I’m guessing further in the day :) 

😃😃😃😃 O my God I'm now Soo excited I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight, all the updates happen during the night for me (I'm in Sydney Australia so I will be awake all night just checking the USCIS site) 🤗

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
7 minutes ago, JamesAaron said:

😃😃😃😃 O my God I'm now Soo excited I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight, all the updates happen during the night for me (I'm in Sydney Australia so I will be awake all night just checking the USCIS site) 🤗

My case too was like this by the way: 

4/4 4am cali time name was updated

4/5 11am cali time 

I am sure of the hours because I was continuously checking and the name updated on the new website at 4 am.

and swissmiss woke me up by phone because my case updated on the new site.

Addition: as yours seems to updated on the old site, it may take a full day to update on either one of the sites.

Edited by Naes

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Seraphinek said:

It’s so hard when you can’t even plan your own big day! :(

Everytime I took one tiny step towards the wedding I start crying. I just can’t plan anything anymore while not knowing if I’ll be at the wedding.

we did the save the date part on Facebook it has a disclaimer! A DISCLAIMER! Bride may not make it! How is this ok?? 

So I chose “maybe” at the event page. Cause it is a huge maybe.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline
18 minutes ago, JamesAaron said:

Same here, I am Spanish but I live in Sydney area. Good luck! You almost there!! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Naes said:

My case too was like this by the way: 

4/4 4am cali time name was updated

4/5 11am cali time 

I am sure of the hours because I was continuously checking and the name updated on the new website at 4 am.

and swissmiss woke me up by phone because my case updated on the new site.

Addition: as yours seems to updated on the old site, it may take a full day to update on either one of the sites.

I'm not sure if the new website has any update, it's only 6:30 am in Atlanta so I haven't spoken to my fiancee yet (I'm planning on waking him up at 8am) so that he can check out the new website for any updates 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, JamesAaron said:

I'm not sure if the new website has any update, it's only 6:30 am in Atlanta so I haven't spoken to my fiancee yet (I'm planning on waking him up at 8am) so that he can check out the new website for any updates 

I wrote something wrong actually. If the update happened on the new site it is the same date (sorry mine was both on 4/5 but with the date of 4/4)

yours says 18 on the old site, and that site only updates once a day usually. So I’d expect 4/19 noonish or 4/20 4 am update :) 

either way I’m 99%(actually I’m 100% sure but if this goes to a full power silent noa2 I don’t want to disappoint you till it reaches you hehe) sure you’re done so enjoy!

Edited by Naes

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline
35 minutes ago, Sarac9 said:

I am disappointed.  But I am hopeful. I am thinking Of my game plan. I am going to get in touch with my local state senator next week if i don't hear anything by tomorrow.  

Every morning I am hopeful and have a feeling "today is the day" and then by night... 😭

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.