TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Malaysia
Timeline
4 hours ago, ElieSon said:

Tell him to take a few days without thinking about it and visit some friends or family. You have come this far, just hold on for this last little bit!

He’s going back to US today (getting further away from me :( ). In the beginning we were not so sure about this route because we’re not planning to stay in US for too long, we like Croatia more than US (he’s half Croatian). We wanted to get married in Croatia but then they’re asking for a letter saying I’m single and I’m free to get married. I was born a muslim and the government is making it hard here in Malaysia to even get the letter. If we want to get married here, he need to covert his religion first (which I found it ridiculous!) But this waiting game is making it harder for us now. I don’t really have any family member or friends, so I’m starting to get depressed now because the distance and not having anyone to talk to. Sometimes I’ll cry and cry thinking about these things. I kinda feel like this universe is totally against me. Ivan hates seeing me crying because it will make him sad too. We’re now considering to get married here in Malaysia (he’ll convert back in US for the sake of making it easier) and get married here, and move back to Croatia if we didn’t get approved by next week. It’s a critical time for us as my apartment lease is ending now and I don’t want to renew the contract again as it will be a whole year again, I won’t get my deposit back if I didn’t finish my contract and the work place just gone bankrupt. 

Sorry for the long post but do know I do appreciate every single kind words from all of you here! ❤️

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
1 minute ago, Seraphinek said:

He’s going back to US today (getting further away from me :( ). In the beginning we were not so sure about this route because we’re not planning to stay in US for too long, we like Croatia more than US (he’s half Croatian). We wanted to get married in Croatia but then they’re asking for a letter saying I’m single and I’m free to get married. I was born a muslim and the government is making it hard here in Malaysia to even get the letter. If we want to get married here, he need to covert his religion first (which I found it ridiculous!) But this waiting game is making it harder for us now. I don’t really have any family member or friends, so I’m starting to get depressed now because the distance and not having anyone to talk to. Sometimes I’ll cry and cry thinking about these things. I kinda feel like this universe is totally against me. Ivan hates seeing me crying because it will make him sad too. We’re now considering to get married here in Malaysia (he’ll convert back in US for the sake of making it easier) and get married here, and move back to Croatia if we didn’t get approved by next week. It’s a critical time for us as my apartment lease is ending now and I don’t want to renew the contract again as it will be a whole year again, I won’t get my deposit back if I didn’t finish my contract and the work place just gone bankrupt. 

Sorry for the long post but do know I do appreciate every single kind words from all of you here! ❤️

Many prayers for you. I'm a crier too, but you just have to keep the faith and remember you have come this far. Take a few deep breaths and think on something positive. Many many prayers for you!

07/14/18 : WEDDiNG :wub:

9/12/18 - AOS & EAD application sent

9/14/18 - Receipt of AOS & EAD

9/21/18 - Notice of Biometric appt rec'd

10/11/18 - Biometrics appt.

1/23/19 - Notice of interview date rec'd

2/27/19 - Interview date & verbal approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

thank you, im just wondering why it keeps on saying my password is wrong when we didn't really change our password at all.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just now, stat said:

thank you, im just wondering why it keeps on saying my password is wrong when we didn't really change our password at all.

You have to register for a new account on that site. It wont accept the info you were using on the previous site.

Just now, AliciaC said:

Another question is the received or submitted date the Noa1 date ? 

Received is the one that the scans go by.

Timeline
Just now, sumbunny said:

You have to register for a new account on that site. It wont accept the info you were using on the previous site.

oh i see,that's why. thank you so much @sumbunny

3 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

3 minutes ago, sumbunny said:

Cool I am 10/24 !

52 minutes ago, Seraphinek said:

So stressful. Can you stay with a close friend for a few weeks so you don't renew your rent contract? Don't give up so soon, your approval is right around the corner. I hope you and Ivan find the best solution to be together <3  

Timeline

hi,

so we got approved last oct 3 and receive the hard copy in mail last oct 6, but both website says still the case was received.now im wondering why.does anybody have same situation with me?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Japan
Timeline
14 minutes ago, stat said:

hi,

so we got approved last oct 3 and receive the hard copy in mail last oct 6, but both website says still the case was received.now im wondering why.does anybody have same situation with me?

Yes, it happens. As long as you have hard copy there’s no problem.

(October? Are u sure it’s october?)

Timeline
1 minute ago, Naes said:

Yes, it happens. As long as you have hard copy there’s no problem.

(October? Are u sure it’s october?)

lol sorry we got approved last april 3 i mean and receive the hard copy april 6

1 hour ago, Seraphinek said:

Please hang in there and don’t give up! We are all on the same journey, and need to be strong for each other. I have many moments like these, and others can attest to having these stressful moments as well. What matters most? Love and neither a process nor a person will stop it! Prayers prayers for you and us on here as a family 🙏🏽❤️😓

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.