TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,102 posts in this topic

Congratulations to everyone that have their approval!  being optimistic u almost in the last waiting phase for be with your beloved!!!! :D if not today at least it is a day closer! 

04/04/18  - Mailed I-129F

04/06/18 -  NOA1 notice date email/text

10/18/18 -  RFE notification

10/22/18 -  RFE received in mail

11/01/18 -  RFE sent to USCIS

11/06/18 -  RFE received by USCIS

11/14/18 -  NOA2

11/27/18 - NVC Received

12/12/18 - NVC Case number

01/8/19 - Scheduled interview-APPROVED

01/21/19 - POE! 

Your absence has not taught me how to be alone; it has merely shown me that when together we cast a single shadow on the wall.

Ky-G team ❤️

When you walk awayI count the steps that you take

age.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
20 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

How are you able to get a person on the phone? I just tried twice and all I got after I entered my receipt #  was an automated message of when the case was received. 

I called the main number and if you don't select any options and just stay silent they will think you are calling from a rotary phone and connect you directly with a service rep (they usually answer in spanish lol); then I just ask to speak with a Tier II officer and it goes from there...

Once transferred, and automated message comes on (this has always been my experience, maybe others have connected directly with a TIER II officer) and says you're placed in a call back system - so when an officer becomes available they will call you back; it's usually within a couple of hours. The number that popped up on my phone when they called back was 800-000-0000. When I answered, it was an automated message connecting me to an available Tier II officer and that was that...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Oldrae said:

Hang on there, you're not alone, our NOA2 will come soon, I pray.☺

Just call them.....and ask about you petition 

We called the today and they told us sooon 

But this afternoon I got an RFE.

Sometimes they want some petitioner to call before they step forward to know if the relationship is still on going.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Algeria
Timeline
26 minutes ago, tampa83 said:

How are you able to get a person on the phone? I just tried twice and all I got after I entered my receipt #  was an automated message of when the case was received. 

Also, I must mention - it is best to call right at 8am (california time); in my experience, if you call in the late morning or afternoon then they will tell you they have no Tier II officers available and to try back the next morning...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Just now, Sarac9 said:

I am praying for you too @Oldrae

You're the longest awaited person I know in October filers. I am 10 days behind you. 

Thank you dear @Sarac9, waiting this long is so frustrating, but I know this is all worth the wait, I've waited 5 years for this moment, what more to wait for another year or two. I stopped my dramas and just think possitive that one day I'll get that sweet NOA2, seeing my daughter and her father talk on videocall everyday breaks my heart, this Long distance are for strong people. And I'm definitely one of them  ❤ 

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Highzik said:

Sometimes they want some petitioner to call before they step forward to know if the relationship is still on going.

Thank you @Highzik, yeah your right, I think I need to call now. 😊

9 minutes ago, Highzik said:

Did you say you got the RFE in the mail or from the update? The RFEs they are sending out are just "silly" .. ugh.. ! I promise to relax :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 minutes ago, ToniAnn said:

Did you say you got the RFE in the mail or from the update? The RFEs they are sending out are just "silly" .. ugh.. ! I promise to relax :)

I got it from the update...... Some hours after calling them

Yet to arrive in mail I think....tho haven't checked.

Edited by Highzik

Timeline
1 hour ago, RubyAndChester said:

I logged in and there was no update. Just the same old "case received" we're all so used to! :jest: I've logged on this website atleast 60 times since 6:30 this morning. No changes. I see everybody got email + old or/and new website... but i just got an email with no further change... Normal or not? :wacko:

You're not alone. I will be on my 200 day tmrw.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
2 hours ago, EllyNelly said:

RFE just got delivered (tracked the mess out of it online)... now the real wait begins lol... I hope for a speedy approval as well... but we shall see and I will update timeline as such as well. 

I just got a email saying that a RFE was sent to me today. How long did it take from your notice to actually receiving the paperwork? 

3 minutes ago, Highzik said:

I got it from the update...... Some hours after calling them

Yet to arrive in mail I think....tho haven't checked.

Okay.. should be very interesting what they need. You have been so positive

Just now, zamardii12 said:

I just got a email saying that a RFE was sent to me today. How long did it take from your notice to actually receiving the paperwork? 

I received the alert on 4/9 for RFE and got it in the mail 4/13

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hungary
Timeline
1 minute ago, ToniAnn said:

Okay.. should be very interesting what they need. You have been so positive

I received the alert on 4/9 for RFE and got it in the mail 4/13

Pretty fast then. Okay thanks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.