TBoneTX

October 2017 I-129F Filers, Part II

3,102 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
Just now, BJ & Christine said:

That's the date noa2 was approved. If it's showing September or what ever month that's when your noa1 was accepted. Hope that clarifies things for ya. 

Thank you,im actually asking what application was used

2 hours ago, Sarac9 said:

@Naes

You have helped so many people through this process. And I see you reply to everyone even if questions were redundant. 

This is the second time my fiance and I applied. We applied last year in February and after 7 months we were denied because of our hardships to see each other within 2 years. We've known each other longer but we couldn't see each other in person because my dad passed away suddenly because if that I had to give up a lot of things so I could stay and help my mother. And we applied through a lawyer who didn't advice us well. Anyways, I cried and he was upset as well but we decided to apply again but of course I went and visited him twice before we applied so we won't be denied. Now we waited another 6 months... and maybe a few more months before he and I can finally start our life after so long.

I believe that you're a strong enough person to handle this. Eventually you will get a reply and you have so much support not only from your family and friends but from your VJ community. I wish you and your fiance the best and a prosperous life in whatever decisions you make. Xoxo 

Our best wishes for you and your fiance to get approval soon. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
5 hours ago, jean baptiste said:

agreed right are you togolese because yes im and i have been feeling like the only togolese here. so where have you been for so long? any way welcome brother

I'm actually American, and my fiance, he is Togolese.

07/14/18 : WEDDiNG :wub:

9/12/18 - AOS & EAD application sent

9/14/18 - Receipt of AOS & EAD

9/21/18 - Notice of Biometric appt rec'd

10/11/18 - Biometrics appt.

1/23/19 - Notice of interview date rec'd

2/27/19 - Interview date & verbal approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, AnaUmo said:

OMG We've been approved! I'm literally over the moon! I can't wait for Matthew to see it! :dancing: (He's at work atm :blush:)

Congrats girl!

10/10/17 : Application Sent

10/16/17 : NOA1

04/09/18 : RFE (Just needed to check No on Criminal History which we already did when we filed)

04/13/18 : RFE HARDCOPY RECEIVED

04/16/18 : RFE REPLY SENT TO CA

04/18/18 : RFE RECEIVED by USCIS

04/27/18 : NOA2  (Completely Silent NOA)

05/14/18 : NVC CASE RECEIVED

05/15/18 : NVC CASE NUMBER

05/18/18 : IN TRANSIT / EMAIL received

05/20/18 : CASE READY

06/4-5/18 : MEDICAL

06/07/18 : INTERVIEW - Approved

06/11/18 : Administrative Processing 

06/13/18 : Issued K1

06/18/18 : Issued K2 (AP 6/14)

06/21/18 : VOH

06/28/18 : CFO

07/12/18 : FLIGHT/POE

WEDDING ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

AOS

10/01/18 : Application Sent (I-1485, I-765, I-131)

10/**/18 : NOA1

10/**/18 : Biometrics Schedule

10/**/18 : Interview Schedule

10/**/18 : Approval

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Enita said:

Any updates guys 🙈🙈🙈

Lol. Same. I saw an October 12th approval and I am October 13th so I’m always refreshing. Lol. 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
41 minutes ago, Enita said:

Any updates guys 🙈🙈🙈

The scan is running, I'll post the results as soon as they're ready ;)

Edited by Daniel P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.