jessbethd

Scheduling montreal interview

72 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
22 minutes ago, jessbethd said:

Kas634 did you get your packet 3 yet? Still waiting here... seems like its taking an extra long time!

We got ours 4/10 if I recall correctly.. it took about two weeks for us and we emailed them 3 times with packet three info beforehand 

Filed K1:             08.03.2017
I-129F NOA1:     08.09.2017
I-129F NOA2:     03.01.2018 

NVC Received:   03.15.2018

NVC Case ##:    03.22.2018

NVC Left:            03.23.2018

Case Ready:       03.27.2018

Packet 3:             04.09.2018 **We sent our Packet 3 information once a week before we received anything from the consulate**

Packet 4:             04.10.2018

Medical:              04.24.2018

Interview:           06.06.2018

POE:                    06.22.2018 

Timeline

@jessbethd I just wanted to chime in, we've been waiting for our Packet 3 for over a month as well.. It seems most people get theirs really fast after the consulate receives their stuff, but the consulate received our paperwork on March 13, and we still haven't gotten P3. I tried sending it last week, but got told to wait till the consulate contacts us...:(

Timeline
14 minutes ago, m1elecita said:

@jessbethd I just wanted to chime in, we've been waiting for our Packet 3 for over a month as well.. It seems most people get theirs really fast after the consulate receives their stuff, but the consulate received our paperwork on March 13, and we still haven't gotten P3. I tried sending it last week, but got told to wait till the consulate contacts us...:(

15 minutes ago, m1elecita said:

We got packet 3 today, i hope you get yours soon!!!❤❤

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

SMK 89     I'm from the Soo (Sault Ste. Marie ON) and in the same boat as you are.  I received my NOA1 January 5th and just waiting on my NOA2.  Still have  a few months of waiting for it i'm afraid.  Like you, I'm just trying to get ahead of the game by getting as much info as i can before hand.  I already married my husband in November and came back to Ontario this month to finish out the immigration process at home. 

CR-1 Visa
Texas Service Center
Montreal, Canada Consulate
Canadian Beneficiary/US Petitioner

Married: Nov 15, 2017
NOA1/PD Date: Jan 5, 2018
I-130 Approved: July 6, 2018 (6 months wait)
NVC Received Case: July 18, 2018 (12 days wait)
Received Case Number: August 10, 2018 (23 days wait)
Paid AOS & IV Bill: August 10, 2018
Was marked "PAID" August 15, 2018 at the CEAC site. (3 business days wait)

Filled out DS-261 & Supporting Docs: Tuesday August 21 2018

Uploaded AOS Forms & Supporting Docs: Friday August 24 2018

Case Complete: September 13, 2018

Appointment Date Email: November 9, 2018

Appointment Date: December 21, 2018

Visa Approved: December 21, 2018

Picked up Visa from Post Office: December 31, 2018

Received SSN: January 4th, 2019

Received GC in Mail: March 24, 2019

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hi all ! Turns out we submitted an old checklist form in packet 3 documents, we were told to re submit and we finally got packet 4 today :(  I am looking at interview dates and it looks like it is just the last few dates of may available. Is there usually more to choose from??? And does anyone know how long it takes for the medical exam results... this is stressful. Thanks!!!!

4 minutes ago, jessbethd said:

Hi all ! Turns out we submitted an old checklist form in packet 3 documents, we were told to re submit and we finally got packet 4 today :(  I am looking at interview dates and it looks like it is just the last few dates of may available. Is there usually more to choose from??? And does anyone know how long it takes for the medical exam results... this is stressful. Thanks!!!!

Depends on the Dr.  Do you have one in mind?

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline
21 minutes ago, NikLR said:

The website montreal sent me for the medical exam isn't working. Do you know how I would find the list of panel physicians ? My fiance is in Windsor so if toronto is closest, probably there.

Timeline
36 minutes ago, NikLR said:

Never mind i found the doctors. Toronto or montreal. Would be nice to do both medical and interview in montreal, would save us a trip to toronto depending on how long it takes for results

1 hour ago, jessbethd said:

Never mind i found the doctors. Toronto or montreal. Would be nice to do both medical and interview in montreal, would save us a trip to toronto depending on how long it takes for results

Montreal is 3 business days (I suggest 4.)  The Dr's in the Toronto area... one is 1 week and the other is 2 weeks I believe?

http://www.visajourney.com/consulates/index.php?ctry=Canada&cty=Montreal

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Filed: EB-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My immigrant interview is scheduled in MTL. I want to reschedule it since I am slightly busy. I made an account on https://ais.usvisa-info.com/ and it does show me my appointment date however & displays following. Can anyone guide me how to reschedule and secondly, do I've to cancel first and then reschedule or reschedule and it'll automatically cancel my current one?

Current Status 
Attend Appointment 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
On 4/4/2018 at 3:56 PM, Ezraylia said:

@kas634 @jessbethd

Montreal has dates open! I just checked! I hope you're at that stage Jess!

I just got Packet 4 yesterday, and I'm waiting to be able to schedule an interview, but no dates are open. Do you remember how long it took for interview dates to open up? I keep refreshing the site every few hours. This is the first post I've been able to find on here where people discuss interview dates not being available. Any insight is so helpfiul! 

K-1 Visa AOS Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

10/18/18 - Sent AOS Package to Chicago

10/25/18 - USCIS took AOS fee (credit card payment)

10/30/18 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

11/02/18 - Biometrics Appointment Letter & NOA1 Hard Copies Received

11/13/18 - Biometrics Appointment

11/13/18 - Received RFIE (forgot to include husband’s full tax return)

11/13/18 - AOS status updated to "On November 13, We Sent You A Request For Initial Evidence"

11/29/18 - RFIE response delivered to USCIS

03/25/19 - AOS status updated to "Ready To Be Scheduled For Interview"

04/02/19 - AOS status updated to "Interview Was Scheduled"

04/04/19 - Received Interview Letter

05/07/19 - Green Card Interview - Baltimore (did not get on the spot approval)

05/07/19 - AOS status updated to "Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed"

05/29/19 - EAD status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

06/01/19 - EAD & AP 1-797 hard copies received

06/02/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

06/03/19 - Received updated SSN card with married name.

06/03/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Picked Up By USPS"

06/04/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

06/04/19 - Received Combo Card in the mail

07/13/19 - AOS status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

07/16/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

07/17/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Picked Up By USPS"

07/19/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

07/19/19 - Received Green Card in the mail

Timeline
2 minutes ago, NikkiMarie said:

I just got Packet 4 yesterday, and I'm waiting to be able to schedule an interview, but no dates are open. Do you remember how long it took for interview dates to open up? I keep refreshing the site every few hours. This is the first post I've been able to find on here where people discuss interview dates not being available. Any insight is so helpfiul! 

Hey! Yeah, it took about a week for them to open up again. It seems kind of random, and I checked a few times a day. It shouldn't take too long before dates show up I think. 

8/6/17 - K-1 Sent

8/11/17 - NOA1 Received 

2/14/18 - NOA2 Received

5/16/18 - Medical

5/22/18 - Interview

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Ezraylia said:

Hey! Yeah, it took about a week for them to open up again. It seems kind of random, and I checked a few times a day. It shouldn't take too long before dates show up I think. 

Awesome. Thank you so much!! 

K-1 Visa AOS Timeline:

Date format is MM/DD/YY

10/18/18 - Sent AOS Package to Chicago

10/25/18 - USCIS took AOS fee (credit card payment)

10/30/18 - NOA1 Text Messages Received

11/02/18 - Biometrics Appointment Letter & NOA1 Hard Copies Received

11/13/18 - Biometrics Appointment

11/13/18 - Received RFIE (forgot to include husband’s full tax return)

11/13/18 - AOS status updated to "On November 13, We Sent You A Request For Initial Evidence"

11/29/18 - RFIE response delivered to USCIS

03/25/19 - AOS status updated to "Ready To Be Scheduled For Interview"

04/02/19 - AOS status updated to "Interview Was Scheduled"

04/04/19 - Received Interview Letter

05/07/19 - Green Card Interview - Baltimore (did not get on the spot approval)

05/07/19 - AOS status updated to "Interview Was Completed And My Case Must Be Reviewed"

05/29/19 - EAD status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

06/01/19 - EAD & AP 1-797 hard copies received

06/02/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

06/03/19 - Received updated SSN card with married name.

06/03/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Picked Up By USPS"

06/04/19 - EAD status updated to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

06/04/19 - Received Combo Card in the mail

07/13/19 - AOS status updated to "New Card Is Being Produced"

07/16/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Mailed To Me"

07/17/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Picked Up By USPS"

07/19/19 - AOS status updated to "Card Was Delivered To Me By The Post Office"

07/19/19 - Received Green Card in the mail

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.