4/9/18 - AOS and IV fee Status Changed to Paid

4/9/18 - Submit DS 260 and uploaded AOS and IV package

4/16/18 - Case complete

5/7/18 - Received interview email 

6/4/18 - Interview @ 7am at ISL embassy - Approved :jest:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Just now, V and O :) said:

Congratulations!!! After how long should I get SC once they received all my doc ? 

I called and once they say they received your docs and the DS 261 then they will tell you the scan date. If the say they have mail from you then it’s currently in the Review process. They wouldn’t tell me “scan date” per say. But they did tell me that it takes 6 weeks and that timeline started Apr 9. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

Congratulations!!! After how long should I get SC once they received all my doc ? 

I mean SD ?

Based off what I’ve been seeing on here. I would say less than 3 weeks. Fingers crossed 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
Just now, lakeslove said:

I called and once they say they received your docs and the DS 261 then they will tell you the scan date. If the say they have mail from you then it’s currently in the Review process. They wouldn’t tell me “scan date” per say. But they did tell me that it takes 6 weeks and that timeline started Apr 9. 

I see , alright . Thank you for your quick response. Because I mailed them AOS and IV package 2 days ago via dhl and they got it yesterday this time .

1 minute ago, lakeslove said:

Based off what I’ve been seeing on here. I would say less than 3 weeks. Fingers crossed 

Thank you , this is the hardest time while you are waiting .

44 minutes ago, V and O :) said:

I see , alright . Thank you for your quick response. Because I mailed them AOS and IV package 2 days ago via dhl and they got it yesterday this time .

Thank you , this is the hardest time while you are waiting .

It's usually 2-3 business days to scan. But the post above is correct, they don't call it a "Scan Date." If you call and they tell you that it is under review from a certain date, that is your scan date. 

22 hours ago, Beast333 said:

Congrats

Did you give new email to NVC or they contacted you on old email which you give to uscis?

I think they had my previous email on file from USCIS but then about a week before I got notified with my case number they asked me to verify the email address over the phone, so even if you have a change you can confirm there. There is a wait period when your information is entered into the system and they do "final security checks". When that happens they'll start asking for some additional info when you call.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
6 minutes ago, JBapay said:

I think they had my previous email on file from USCIS but then about a week before I got notified with my case number they asked me to verify the email address over the phone, so even if you have a change you can confirm there. There is a wait period when your information is entered into the system and they do "final security checks". When that happens they'll start asking for some additional info when you call.

Thanks!

and secondly after approval in how many days you called nvc? About receving case?

My case have been approved on 7 apriL as the date written on NOA 2 already 10 days are passed, so when should i call?

My case status on uscis new website still shows approved!

1 hour ago, Beast333 said:

Thanks!

and secondly after approval in how many days you called nvc? About receving case?

My case have been approved on 7 apriL as the date written on NOA 2 already 10 days are passed, so when should i call?

My case status on uscis new website still shows approved!

Wait until the USCIS website changes to sent to state department, then allow 2 weeks before calling NVC to see if they have received it. Then I’m afraid it’s a frustrating wait ahead for your case and invoice numbers.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
3 hours ago, Kwall1515 said:

It's usually 2-3 business days to scan. But the post above is correct, they don't call it a "Scan Date." If you call and they tell you that it is under review from a certain date, that is your scan date. 

Thank you very much ! So , my status at ceac should change right , once it become under review ?

1 hour ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

YAY, some good news. I got CC yesterday :) 

Congrats!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, lakeslove said:

“At NVC”!!!! Omg I cant believe.  I’m going to call tonight to confirm it’s a CC 

SD- 4-9/2018

Jamaica Embassy 

Congrats

Hopefully I'll get CC in 3days mine scan date is 04/12 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Syria
Timeline
Just now, Pooh23 said:

What is your scan date?

My case is electronic. I am not sure if the same SD concept applies here. I email all my documents on April 9th, but whenever I called them, they told me they cannot see my documents. So I emailed the documents again on the 16th; then on the 18th they said they are reviewed and all done. The status now is At NVC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Muhammadsheikhale said:

My case is electronic. I am not sure if the same SD concept applies here. I email all my documents on April 9th, but whenever I called them, they told me they cannot see my documents. So I emailed the documents again on the 16th; then on the 18th they said they are reviewed and all done. The status now is At NVC.

Oh okay 

congrats 

Timeline
4 hours ago, lakeslove said:

“At NVC”!!!! Omg I cant believe.  I’m going to call tonight to confirm it’s a CC 

SD- 4-9/2018

Jamaica Embassy 

thats awesome!....congrats!...cant wait to feel that feeling!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.