dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2018

2,123 posts in this topic

10 minutes ago, Caterpillar8 said:

March 15 still no Case Number.

If you are with regular case, you should receive this week or next. Average the most about 5-6 weeks instead 8 for regular cases I noticed. Keep your eyes open :D Good luck!

Just now, deafguy72 said:

If you are with regular case, you should receive this week or next. Average the most about 5-6 weeks instead 8 for regular cases I noticed. Keep your eyes open :D Good luck!

Yeah regular here. Called NVC yesterday and they haven't entered info the system yesterday. Expecting it any day now.

I have a question here. Can I scan the missing document via email to NVC with regular case instead via snail mail? I sent all docs ahead before I filled out DS-260. Hope I won't get a checklist :( Finger crossed!

12 minutes ago, deafguy72 said:

I have a question here. Can I scan the missing document via email to NVC with regular case instead via snail mail? I sent all docs ahead before I filled out DS-260. Hope I won't get a checklist :( Finger crossed!

What document are you missing?

8 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

What document are you missing?

The only one with the list to mark an " X " in each box ( enclosed, unavailable or not applicable ). I already enclosed the document cover sheet printed in ceac portal where I found in receipt section

1 minute ago, deafguy72 said:

The only one with the list to mark an " X " in each box ( enclosed, unavailable or not applicable ). I already enclosed the document cover sheet printed in ceac portal where I found in receipt section

I would say just wait for NVC to send a checklist (if any). It is unlikely that anything you send in now will actually make it to your file anyway. That's the thing that was odd to me-- I never got the document cover sheet that you had. The only one I had was the one to mark X in the boxes. For all you know it could be a non-issue.

2 minutes ago, ms_bobdog said:

I would say just wait for NVC to send a checklist (if any). It is unlikely that anything you send in now will actually make it to your file anyway. That's the thing that was odd to me-- I never got the document cover sheet that you had. The only one I had was the one to mark X in the boxes. For all you know it could be a non-issue.

Thanks! Actually you can find it in receipt section on the bottom " email receipt, document cover sheet, etc to print out " The document cover sheet I showed you days ago it says " YOU MUST RETURN THIS COVER SHEET " with the completed forms and required documents.

2 minutes ago, Nuj said:

How long does it take NVC to receive your case after USCIS says, "Sent to State Department" 

About 2 weeks

1 minute ago, Nuj said:

Oh ok thanks. Do you know the wait time for case# for pivot cases it is still slow or did they speed up?

I'm with regular case that took me almost 6 weeks to get the case #. I was told that pivot cases take longer but speed up all the way to end the same with regular cases. You may get lucky much earlier. Good luck with urs! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Serbia
Timeline
12 minutes ago, lakeslove said:

“At NVC”!!!! Omg I cant believe.  I’m going to call tonight to confirm it’s a CC 

SD- 4-9/2018

Jamaica Embassy 

Congratulations!!! After how long should I get SC once they received all my doc ? 

Just now, V and O :) said:

Congratulations!!! After how long should I get SC once they received all my doc ? 

I mean SD ?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.