dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview May 2018

1,149 posts in this topic

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: India
Timeline
15 minutes ago, M&P2017 said:

Anyone have a interview date for may that just recently got a cc for Mumbai embassy? 

I am also trying to get info on this! My CC is May 28. I really don’t know if I should expect a interview date soon or if this will take more than a week! 

Mumbai Embassy.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
4 minutes ago, coco84 said:

I am also trying to get info on this! My CC is May 28. I really don’t know if I should expect a interview date soon or if this will take more than a week! 

Mumbai Embassy.

Well they usually book last week of the month and first week of the month. So maybe we will get lucky and get in for may. Lol. 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: China
Timeline

They are still scheduling appointments for next following month. 

Called this afternoon, appointment was scheduled this morning. Finally!!!!!!!

Consulate: Guangzhou China

Scan date: Feb 5, 2018

CC: March 5, 2018

CC email: March 14, 2018

Appointment: May 17, 2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, imasunshine said:

did they say they're still scheduling?

I did ask and she said yes they are scheduling for the month of may. thats it

I'm hoping I get one. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Daniel22 said:

Hello i would like to know if there is anyone from Honduras with an interview scheduled for april or may 2018 my cc date is January 17, 2018 and no interview scheduled yet i am going crazy 😬😬😬

CC date Feb 6..no luck with interview in Honduras.

50 minutes ago, Faithunlimited said:

I just got my letter today and our cc was 1/23/18. May interview. It took us 4 months from cc to interview. Hope this info helps. We are IR1.

I’ve been told that by several people. At least I know a time frame.. hopefully it’s quicker. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Faithunlimited said:

SD 11/1/17

CC 1/23/18 (it took 12weeks and 1day. I had to escalate to supervisor after the 11wk mark).

Interview letter received today: interview is 5/29/18 in CDJ. :)

My savior, Jesus Christ is so good. This journey is almost over. TEN Fe (have faith).

Congrats. My CC is 02/9/18

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.