Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Vietnam
Timeline
24 minutes ago, AHG said:

@Ck207 Any updates on your situation?

No I still have not yet heard anything back. I am going to the infopass again sometimes this week. This is ridiculous. 

I129F sent : 20/12/2013

I129f received: 26/1/2013

NOA1 notification: 01/01/2014 heart.gifheart.gif

Alien registration number changed :03/01/2014

NOA2 notification: 04/02/2014

Case number: 14/02/2014heart.gifheart.gif

Embassy recieved: 19/02/2014

Fee paid: 26/02/2014

P3 recieved: 03/03/2014

P3 sent: 04/03/2014

Interview day : 07/05/2014goofy.gifgoofy.gif

Good Monday to everyone. Quick open question: in your experience (of after reading thousands of threads), what is the REAL waiting time (between filing your case and the time of the interview) for the N400 process?

I mean...what is more likely to happen? The completed date that shows up in your USCIS (personal) website  (that is approximately 13-14 months) or the estimated processing time that shows up for the Seattle field office (17 to 21 months)?

Thank you!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
24 minutes ago, Ck207 said:

No I still have not yet heard anything back. I am going to the infopass again sometimes this week. This is ridiculous. 

It's been almost 2 weeks for you now. Yeah this is definite ridiculous, were you able to check with your lawyer?

5 minutes ago, GermanG said:

Good Monday to everyone. Quick open question: in your experience (of after reading thousands of threads), what is the REAL waiting time (between filing your case and the time of the interview) for the N400 process?

I mean...what is more likely to happen? The completed date that shows up in your USCIS (personal) website  (that is approximately 13-14 months) or the estimated processing time that shows up for the Seattle field office (17 to 21 months)?

Thank you!

The completed date that shows up in your USCIS (personal) website worked for me. Currently it's taking 14 months based on my application.

6 minutes ago, AHG said:

It's been almost 2 weeks for you now. Yeah this is definite ridiculous, were you able to check with your lawyer?

The completed date that shows up in your USCIS (personal) website worked for me. Currently it's taking 14 months based on my application.

thank you!

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Ryan6 said:

I passed my interview this morning. It is scheduled on 10:30 but I waited until almost 12 to start. The interviewer was polite and nice. In the end, i was told that the cutoff time for the same day oath is passed. The oath has to be scheduled in another day.

Congrats Ryan,

This is great news...Why did they delay you till 12? was there alot of people?

Do you mind sharing some of the questions they asked? Since they did not get you on the same day oath, do you know how long it takes to get you scheduled for one?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

Does anyone know in case of same day oath, what time do they schedule it and how long it takes? I might have to fly on business travel on the day of my interview, just wondering how long it might possibly take?

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Waitn said:

Mine was descheduled on feb 22 and no update till now.. I was told that all I have do is wait 

De-scheduled? your situation is very similar to CK207. 

Did you check with them? What's happening with all these cancellations, this is definitely not a normal situation

Timeline
5 minutes ago, MarshaF said:

Does anyone know in case of same day oath, what time do they schedule it and how long it takes? I might have to fly on business travel on the day of my interview, just wondering how long it might possibly take?

I would definitely take a later flight. Based on the previous comments, seems like the people who make it before noon, they get scheduled during the same day the rest are just getting pushed till later.

"Seattle have 2 oath ceremony in one day, if their enough number people the first Oath ceremony is at 1:15 PM, and the second oath ceremony is at 5:00 MP" this is what I got from another thread

Edited by AHG

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
8 minutes ago, AHG said:

I would definitely take a later flight. Based on the previous comments, seems like the people who make it before noon, they get scheduled during the same day the rest are just getting pushed till later.

"Seattle have 2 oath ceremony in one day, if their enough number people the first Oath ceremony is at 1:15 PM, and the second oath ceremony is at 5:00 MP" this is what I got from another thread

Thanks, I will look at taking the earliest flight next day 

1 hour ago, AHG said:

I think that is old. I believe @Starkilla09 once posted it’s at 10 am and 2 pm.. which makes sense since my notice says to be there for 8:30.

Hi everyone,

I created an account just to join this thread ^^

I submitted my N-400 application online on February 22, 2018 and back then it said the wait time was 14 months and I was OK with that. However,  A few days ago the count down on the uscis website for my case dropped to 0 and now it's not showing any countdown at all. it just looks like this:
image.thumb.png.966f1f09eee5113c49363d9ac7095bb0.png

Dos that mean they are finally working on my case and I am no longer on the wait list?

I called them today and I was told the wait time is 17 month instead and I just have to wait 4 more month or whatever :(

Edited by SqueakyBed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.