Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline
17 minutes ago, AHG said:

Thanks MarshaF, I am assuming that you haven't heard from them yet. 
You and El79 would be probably contacted on the same day or a day apart...well best of luck and please keep us here posted with the updates. 

Nope I haven't heard anything.. I will let everyone know once my status changes. Hopefully soon!!!

Timeline
1 hour ago, AHG said:

Thanks MarshaF, I am assuming that you haven't heard from them yet. 
You and El79 would be probably contacted on the same day or a day apart...well best of luck and please keep us here posted with the updates. 

I just got an email that my interview was scheduled!!

I don't know the date yet, will inform everyone once my notice is uploaded to my account 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Lebanon
Timeline
6 minutes ago, MarshaF said:

I just got an email that my interview was scheduled!!

I don't know the date yet, will inform everyone once my notice is uploaded to my account 

That's just awesome MarshaF...congratulations. Yes please let us know when you hear from them about the date.

Extremely happy for you!!!

El79, any news for you? you're next in line :)

1 hour ago, AHG said:

That's just awesome MarshaF...congratulations. Yes please let us know when you hear from them about the date.

Extremely happy for you!!!

El79, any news for you? you're next in line :)

I also recieved email today that my interview is scheduled  👍

Timeline
55 minutes ago, El79 said:

I also recieved email today that my interview is scheduled  👍

Congrats EI79...similarly to MarshaF you are almost there.

Best of luck with your interview, let us know when you have the date....Now hopefully I will receive the email shortly :)

Timeline
1 hour ago, AHG said:

Best of luck with your interview, let us know when you have the date....Now hopefully I will receive the email shortly :)

I am sure you will get yours within the next week. Almost there :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iraq
Timeline
22 hours ago, El79 said:

If Seattle office continues with this tempo. You shud get you interview date around July, August.  So interview should be September/October.  Good luck to you!

Thank you!

It's saying my case should be completed by this July. That's more or less what my question was, if it says it should be completed by that time, does that mean everything should be done - interview and oath? Does "case completion" mean you've received your citizenship and handed in your green card?

2103179329_ScreenShot2019-03-19at10_52_54PM.png.889036a44441c136a593415a98299d34.png570505252_ScreenShot2019-03-19at10_53_04PM.png.5c124931534c7c599f95ea96bf5f6a64.png.

Timeline
18 hours ago, AHG said:

My interview is on April 24 @ 9.45 am. Does anyone know if there is a chance of same day oath?

Edited by MarshaF

Timeline

Does anyone know how long it's taking for the oath ceremony in Seattle after someone passes the interview?

I thought I read it somewhere, but couldn't find it today. At one point it used to happen on the same day, is this still the case with all the backlog?

Timeline

7 minutes ago, Hoya said:

Any March, 2018 filers on this topic. My PD is March 18th, 2018 and still waiting. 

Hey Hoya,

Based on what we know from other filers, the Seattle office if currently processing the applications with PD of Feb 12 or 13 of 2018.

March 18th, would probably be another month or so. Hang in there, we are all in the same boat.

Thanks.

Hi guys! I am a later October 2018 filer....I was wondering..it looks like is it taking around 14 months in Seattle between the time that you file and the time that you get to your interview?

thanks for sharing! and enjoy the sun...🌞🌝

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.