Ck207

N400 Seattle (merged)

3,836 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, swadesi said:

Not personally - but happened to someone, where they were denied interview due to recent travel.

Thank you for your information. I found the official answer. According to https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/uscis-response-to-covid-19, as long as you are fully vaccine,  the recent travel is not an issue. 

On 7/12/2021 at 11:41 AM, MGMA said:

Yes, you should. Although, appointments are not easy to find. You schedule them from USPS website, or some city halls may have resumed in person appointments, so also look that up. USPS are setting slots about one month ahead, I think. And theya re taken quickly. So for example, today, you can only choose until August, 10th and all appointments are taken,  but they have lots of opening in August 10th now. Tomorrow, they will open up August 11, etc....

I`m trying to schedule passport appointment online on usps site and getting this error. 

Sorry, [object Object]

Has anyone came across this before?

2 hours ago, Decent80 said:

I`m trying to schedule passport appointment online on usps site and getting this error. 

Sorry, [object Object]

Just FYI... bellevue USPS take walkins (12224 Belred rd, bellevue). amazing staff.. Also if you have travel within 48 hours then can do walkin at seattle passport office for same day passport. will need proof of travel

20 minutes ago, Seattle2021 said:

Just FYI... bellevue USPS take walkins (12224 Belred rd, bellevue). amazing staff.. Also if you have travel within 48 hours then can do walkin at seattle passport office for same day passport. will need proof of travel

Is not the walk in option is per appointment only? And It's very hard to find an appointment anyway? There is a post somewhere about someone experience on how to get an appointment, but that was not easy. 

3 hours ago, Decent80 said:

Sorry, [object Object]

Did you try another browser? Not sure what you are using, but try a different one. Maybe Chrome. 

4 hours ago, Decent80 said:

Sorry, [object Object]

I had the same issue. It’s because the date you selected is not open for appointments yet, but somehow it still lets us select that date.

For example, today they are open for Aug 11 appointments. You can select Aug 12, but at the end you get “Sorry, [object object]”.

Based my own experience, new date opens at mid-night. If you want to book for Aug 12, try at 12am tonight.

2 hours ago, MGMA said:

Is not the walk in option is per appointment only? And It's very hard to find an appointment anyway? There is a post somewhere about someone experience on how to get an appointment, but that was not easy. 

Did you try another browser? Not sure what you are using, but try a different one. Maybe Chrome. 

No appointment needed. Just walkin with completed paperwork and they will entertain.. Very helpful folks

5 minutes ago, AWTY? said:

Folks, found some good news on my profile just now. Interview schedule notice received just one day before prediction! Interview in Seattle. I updated the sheet, keep updating the sheet, it working!

Congrats!!!

let us know in how many days you get the notice in mail. 

9 minutes ago, AWTY? said:

Folks, found some good news on my profile just now. Interview schedule notice received just one day before prediction! Interview in Seattle. I updated the sheet, keep updating the sheet, it working!

Awesome; great news!

Geographically, are you north or south of the Tukwila USCIS office?

Me - London, England, Him - Seattle, USA, First met - September 2015 @ Walt Disney World, Florida 
September 2015 to 2016 - 65,000 miles flown between us as we did the LDR thing / 28th Nov 2016 - Married at the Space Needle in Seattle 
29th Nov 2016 - Concurrent filing of I-130, I-485, I-765 & I-131 sent to Chicago 
13th Jan 2017 - Biometrics / 3rd March 2017 - EAD/AP card arrived

14th Sept 2017 - Interviewed at Seattle local office. Card production status updated 6hrs later! 
21st Sept 2017 - LPR / Green Card arrived in the mail (via USPS Priority Mail)
20th June 2019 - I-751 Filed to Arizona / 29th June 2019 - NOA1 mail/written confirmation arrived with 18 month extension; LIN/Nebraska case number 
15th Nov 2019 - Biometrics taken / 19th May 2020 - New 10-Yr Card Being Produced / 22nd May 2020 - 10 Year Card received in the mail!

17th June 2020 - Submitted N-400 online, estimated case completion August 2021 (Biometrics reuse letter 
received Dec 2020)

11th August 2021 - Interview notification received / 28th September 2021 - Interviewed & Naturalized at Seattle FO

On 7/14/2021 at 11:57 AM, MGMA said:

The Georgetown location does walk-in from 7-12 everyday. Can anyone post their timeline of application? How long is it taking?

On 7/13/2021 at 1:11 PM, mbalih said:

Good for you!! Congratulations, I am absolutely in awe and happy for you. One question, what was the infopass appointment about?

For the expired I-751 extension letter.

Details from the interview:

6:30am appointment. Completed both I-751 and N-400 in about an hour and a half. Did the oath on the spot even with a name change. No issues. Standard questions (confirming details of the applications, basic relationship dates, civics questions, etc) Very nice staff. 

Got a passport photo taken at the local cvs. Filled out the passport paperwork and dropped in the USPS Bellevue office as a walk-in. Was out the door there in 10 minutes.

All completed in one day and headed home by 10am.

Appreciate the help from this forum. Good luck to you all!

4 minutes ago, Squishinator said:

For the expired I-751 extension letter.

Details from the interview:

6:30am appointment. Completed both I-751 and N-400 in about an hour and a half. Did the oath on the spot even with a name change. No issues. Standard questions (confirming details of the applications, basic relationship dates, civics questions, etc) Very nice staff. 

Got a passport photo taken at the local cvs. Filled out the passport paperwork and dropped in the USPS Bellevue office as a walk-in. Was out the door there in 10 minutes.

All completed in one day and headed home by 10am.

Appreciate the help from this forum. Good luck to you all!

That's makes sense. Happy for you and thank you for your well wishes! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.